Let the SUMMER begin!!

A few hours later TIMA and her team made it to Florida.  It was a youth camp that the team sponsored every summer!  They picked a different city every year.  This year it was in Miami.  The gym was right around the corner from the "pork and beans" project! 😆...the youth range from ages 7-11, boys and girls!  The team stayed at an AIRBNB right on the beach.  They had their own pool and hot tub.  And was literally across the street from the beach!  Once she got settled she called Zac.  Hey papi, i miss u!  Hey gorgeous and i miss u more! Said Zac!  They chatted in the phone until Zac had to leave to go handle some football business.  Fatima told him she would call him later.  TIMA and a few girls decided to go stroll on the beach since camp didn't start til in the morning.  She got dressed and they headed to the beach! But before she left she had to send Zac some photos in her swimsuit.

Zac replied!! DAMMMMMM mamasssss shit!! U gotta come home!  Lawwwdddd! She smiled and sent a 😘 emoji and headed out!  As her and the girls made their way to the beach they ran into a group of guys

Zac replied!! DAMMMMMM mamasssss shit!! U gotta come home!  Lawwwdddd! She smiled and sent a 😘 emoji and headed out!  As her and the girls made their way to the beach they ran into a group of guys.  One of the guys just kept staring at Fatima.  So she walked over and asked him why was he looking at her like that.  He said dam u sexy AF.  She blushed.  Fatima also feels this nigga is HOT!! But she would never play on her PAPI...never!! Zac is her first, her heart, her world!! So she just kept it moving!! They take a walk down the beach just chillin and laughing, taking pictures and have fun!  2 hours later they head back to the AIRBNB.  They make it inside and she had a text from Zac.  He my gorgeous just letting u know I'm in my dorm room.  I have a few minutes before i go to football camp! Zac had football camp for himself and his team!  They would practice and lift weights! To get ready for the upcoming season!  She hurried and called Zac .. they chatted for a bit then she went to shower and get comfortable..he said he loved her and hung up!
Zac made it to football camp.  They lift weights and went over some plays!! After practice he called Fatima and told her he was finished wit practice and he gone call her once he get in his room.  As Zac was walking back to his room he saw KIMMIE.  She was standing outside the form waiting for him.  Kimmie said well hello zackaryyyy...Zac asked her wat was she doing there and she said she was there to see him.  Zac told her, listen I'm not with the bullshit.  I told u i have a girlfriend and I'm not coming up off her no time soon.  Kimmie looked at Zac and rolled her eyes... she said well Zac could i please come up to ur room and talk.  He said talk about what? She said US.  He said there is no us! She said Zac why u acting like we broke up for a reason or on bad terms.  It was only because i moved to cali for school. I've missed you so much and i still love you! I'm still in love wit you! Zac just shook his head.  He told her to come on they can go to his room. 
They walked up to his room and she sat on the bed.  Zac sat next to her and they talked.  He told her he's sorry but he's in love wit Fatima.  And there's no leaving her.  He can't break her heart! He wouldn't break her heart!  Kimmie said but Zac remember we was the "it" couple! Everyone wanted to be us! Everyone loved us together.  Grabbing his face and looking in his eyes, she said i know deep down u still love me and i know we can work it out.  She moved in closer to kiss him, at first he didn't move but then he thought about it and pushed her away.  He told her to leave.  She got up to leave.  But before she could leave she asked him was he sure and started unbuttoning her shirt.  She said are u sure? Zac stood there and didn't say nuthin!!! She started to take her take her shorts off and walk towards him.  He was just standing there in a trance!  His phone was ringing and it was Fatima.  He didn't answer.. she calls again and he still standing there just looking at kimmie getting undressed! Truth be told he still had some lingering feelings for kimmie but nuthin like wat he have for Fatima! Yes kimmie was his first and he was her first, but she was nuthin compared to Fatima.  She had stripped down to her bra and thong, walking over towards him.  She grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her waist! She started kissing his neck and biting on his ear.  She knew wat made Zac weak.  She started dry rolling on zac making his dick rise to attention.  Then she rubbed his chest through his shirt, then made her way to his pants!  She rubbed his dick through his pants.......