Back to campus/End of summer session

It's the next morning, Zac and Fatima woke up on the sofa.  That's sex session had wore them out, they couldn't even make it to the bedroom.  They both get up to go shower.  As Fatima is running the water Zac is at the sink brushing his teeth! She joined him to brush her teeth as well! They both then hopped in the shower.  Fatima washed her self off but asked Zac to wash her back.  He said of course, grabbing her by the waist he pulled her towards him.  He started washing her back  while rubbing in her ass.  "Zac can u not keep ur hands off me? U so dam nasty"  Zac said u no i can't so why would u asks me something like that? Fatima turned and faced him and said "BUT I LOVE IT PAPI" i wouldn't rather have it no other way! She put her arms around his neck and pulled him in closer.  They engaged in a passionate kiss while letting the water run down on them!  They both exit the shower.  Zac went to lotion his body and get dressed.  Fatima stayed in the bathroom to put her hair up in a messy bun and do her facial routine.  She wasn't wearing any make up because they were scheduled to leave this evening to head back to school.  Fatima walked out the bathroom to get dressed. 

After they both finished getting dressed they packed all their belongings and headed to check out the hotel

After they both finished getting dressed they packed all their belongings and headed to check out the hotel.  Zac had his backpack and TIMA had her carry on.  Good thing they didn't have much because they still had a few hours to kill before they head back to the airport.  Fatima decided they would hit up a place to eat and chill.  After about 2 hours they headed to the airport.  They made it through TSA and got to their gate! Their plane was on time so they had about 2 hours before boarding starts!  They took a seat and Zac put his arms around Fatima as she laid on his chest.  Fatima knotted off  until she heard the boarding process start! They boarded the plane and arrived safely back to campus. 
Fatima dropped Zac off to his dorm room, kissed him and headed back to her dorm.  She parked her truck and got out.  She was walking towards her room wen she looked and saw kimmie sitting in the gathering area of the dorm.  Kimmie head was down and it looked like she was crying!  Fatima went to put her things in her room and came back out looking for kimmie.  Kimmie was still in that same spot.  Fatima walked up to her.  "Hey" was all fauna could say.  Kimmie looked up and rolled her eyes.  Fatima said look I'm not hear for none of that.  It's clear that u are upset, and Zac told me everything.  That's why i need to get him away for a couple of days.  Fatima continued...."look kimmie i can't say i understand  and i feel ur pain, but I'm also a women".  I know what u went through was devastating.  And if it means anything i would love to give u a hug.  Kimmie looked at Fatima with a confusing look.  Fatima said i know u can use a hug although its coming from me i no u still can use one.  Kimmie stood up, she walked closer to Fatima and went in for a hug.  Fatima is suck a naturing person.  Although she was ready to fuck kimmie up AGAIN.  She understood.  Fatima had friends in highschool that had gotten pregnant and had abortions and miscarriages.  Some were upset and some didn't give a fuck! So Fatima was used to being there for people.  As she hugged kimmie she rubbed her head and told her everything would be ok.  Kimmie thanked Fatima and told her Zac is lucky to have somebody like her.  And that she didn't have to worry about her no more.  Fatima smiled and said i was never worried, but u have a good day kimmie, I'll see u around!  Fatima walked off towards her room.  She called Zac and told him wat happened between her and kimmie.  Zac said "gorgeous i don't no wat i would do without u, i love u so much babe".  Fatima told Zac she loved him more and they ended the call.  She texted the group chat and asked Keyra and April wat they was up to.  They both responded nuthin much.  Fatima said well hoes we have 4 weeks left to summer break and 3 weeks left to my birthday.  Fatima birthday was the end of august.  That explains why she fucks u up then feels sorry for u, she a VIRGO.  They have the biggest hearts..but at the same time they don't play about them nor the people they love!  Keyra asked Fatima wat she had planned for her birthday and she said nuthin really she haven't thought about it!! April asked if Zac had something planned and Fatima said she didn't no! The girls said well we can discuss something tomorrow.  Fatima said yea because she was tired from the flight.  They hung up and Fatima called Zac.  They talked til they both fell asleep!
Next morning Keyra called the group and asked did they wanna get some breakfast.  Fatima said sure let's go to Waffle House I'll pick y'all up in 45 minutes.  She hung up and went to the bathroom to shower and do her morning routine.  She called Zac and asked if he wanted to come but he said nahhh y'all go head.  I have some business to handle!  Fatima got dressed and went knock on Aprils door, her and April leave to go get Keyra.  The ladies made it to Waffle House.  They ordered and chatted about what they think they should do for her birthday.  They came up with having her a party at "the greenhouse" .  They knew the party would be packed because that's the week everyone heads back to campus to start the next semester.  Fatima told them she would talk to Zac about it and start the preparation.. Keyra said no bihhhhh, we got this! All u have to do is show up and show out, like i no ur sexy ass always does!! Keyra smiled at fatima and licked her lips!! Fatima playfully smacked her.  They finished eating and headed back to campus!  Fatima dropped them off then headed to see Zac.  She walks in his room
And gives him a kiss, "Hey papi" what u up to? Nothin much gorgeous just looking at some stuff on the computer.  Oh ok!! Well let me see, he closed his computer and told her it wasn't nuthin she was interested in.  HE LIED!! He was putting together a birthday trip for Fatima to St. Lucia.  Fatima said fine.  Then she proceeded to tell him about the party the girls wanted to give her! He asked her was the party that Friday night and she said yesss why?? He said oh nuthin just asking! He smiled thinking that's good because my baby waking up in St. Lucia for her birthday!