BABY SHOWER.......

Another few weeks pass by and Fatima is now 37 weeks. She finally made her decision on who the coach will be for the upcoming season. She sends her the email with the details to meet at the office with the GM. She won't officially meet wit Fatima because she will be heading to LA..to get things together for the shower and to prepare the condo for when the baby arrives....Zac is already in LA handling some business...he hated to leave Fatima knowing she can barely do anything without him. She called to let him know that she was on her way to the airport. Ok gorgeous I'll see u in a few hours....Fatima made it to LA, Zac was right there waiting as she got off the plane. Big ass smile on his face , hey my prettygirl, i missed u...she hugged and kissed him and said I've missed u more. He grabbed Fendi from Fatima and they mad wit to the condo. Fatima sat on the couch...while Zac brought Fendi out to us wit ...Fatima called Keyra and they talked about the shower for a lil while...Fatima's parents will be landing this afternoon and so will Zac's parents and his lil sisters....
Zac was still in the phone wit come people for Fatima's PUSH gifts.....she still doesn't no...shit Zac hoping she gone love them because they never really talked about their final living arrangements once either of them retire or decide to go into a different career field...he just going off a wing and a prayer at this point...but if he knows Fatima like he does then he's making the right choice...Zac decided to order some Uber eats...he had already gotten her some mangos and juice and water from the store while he was out earlier. Zac fixes her plate and her drink...

******BABY SHOWER********

It's now Sunday March 25, time to get ready for the baby shower

It's now Sunday March 25, time to get ready for the baby shower....both of their parents made it...the parents are at a hotel but Zac lil sisters wanted to stay wit them...Fatima called for her make up artist and hair stylist to come to the condo..The twins got their hair done first and then Fatima...she had it pin curled until it was time to get dressed...the twins who are now almost 12 gotten their hair flat ironed and a light beat to their face.. once Fatima was finished in the shower she got her make up done.  She rested for a bit before she got Fendi dressed...

The twins were dressed and waiting in the living room on the couch

The twins were dressed and waiting in the living room on the couch..they were on their phones while Zac and Fatima get dressed....after about an hour everyone was ready to head out the door...