The closer i get 2 you

It's been 1 week since Fatima and Zac became friends. They both have classes on Tuesdays and Thursday's but not together.  Zac has started football season so he was pretty busy with practice and games. Fatima had workout and strength training until basketball season started so they barely saw or talked to each other. It's the first weekend that the campus had a party. Everyone and they mama was talking about going to the Que dogs party.💜💛...It was held in the gym on that Friday night! Zac called Fatima and asked her was she going and she said no at first but then he begged her and she gave in. She didnt have classes on Friday so she decided to go get her nails and hair done. Her parents just dropped her off her car off to her this week.

After she went to the mall

After she went to the mall..Fatima didn't make friends with females quickly so she rolled by herself or wit Zac. She went in a few stores to get some things and of course she stopped at Sephora to get her smell good..that Chanel Chance, the pink one! She grabbed some food from the food court. She had a Philly cheesesteak and fries. She texted Zac to see wat he was doing. He said he's getting his fit together for the party. They talked as she ate and then she told him she will hit him back once she made it back to the dorm. She got back around 7ish and took a quick nap. She woke up around 9 and started getting ready. She showered and did her own make up because she didn't no anyone out there yet! She turned her phone on DJ POPPA Nola bounce and listen while she got ready! After she got dressed she texted Zac and asked was he ready and he said yes! Zac was standing outside her dorm waiting and when Fatima came out he looked and couldn't believe his eyes! He was like dammmmm my lil yea is YEA WIT DA YEA!!

 She showered and did her own make up because she didn't no anyone out there yet! She turned her phone on DJ POPPA Nola bounce and listen while she got ready! After she got dressed she texted Zac and asked was he ready and he said yes! Zac was sta...

She was cheesing up because she knew she was the shit everytime she stepped out! They started walking to Fatima's car and Zac was like dam girl WTF yo parents do for a living? She just started laughing ...They headed to the gym and parked the car and walked into the party! All eyes was on them! They wasn't really a couple so they mingled with other people. Fatima went to the bathroom and she heard a female make a lil slay remark..she tapped her on her shoulders and said , excuse me but if u have something to tell me u can tell me because i heard ya lil remarks! This NOT wat u want i promise u that! And went to the sink and washed her hands! As she was about to leave another chic came up to her and said girl don't worry about them hoes they jealous..BTW I'm Keyra. Fatima said nice to meet  you, I'll see u around! She headed back into the party and walked up to Zac, he had females all over him, she made her way through and grabbed him and brought him to the dance floor! They started dancing, Zac whispered in her ear "dam TIMA u just gone keep on throwing all that ass on me like that" ? She smiled and turned and grabbed his face and kissed his neck and whispered "only if u knew wat i really wanted to do"...The party ended and they made way back to her dorm... they got out and he grabbed her to give her a hug. She felt like she was melting in his arms and ms his breath warmed her neck. He started giving her small pecks on her neck then made way to her face! He pecked her lips and she didn't resist. She opened her mouth to allow his tongue in and they kissed for wat seemed like eternity...She broke away to catch her breath and said whewwwww...his dorm wasn't that far from hers so he made sure she made it in safe before he head back to his dorm! He texted her and told her he made it in safe. They talked all night til they fell asleep!