Game/Club

The game started at 4pm and the after party starts at 10pm..Fatima wakes from her nap and it's 3:46pm. She knows she gonna be late for the game because she had to freshen up. She decided to wear something comfy because she was gone look extra good tonight for the after party! She pulled her in a pony and put this out fit on!

 She decided to wear something comfy because she was gone look extra good tonight for the after party! She pulled her in a pony and put this out fit on!

After she finished getting dressed she Called Keyra to pick her up! Keyra came down and got in the truck. They headed to the game. When they got to the game Zac made sure Fatima had seats right behind the team. They made it there right before halftime. As the team was heading off the field to the locker room, Zac spotted Fatima and blew her a kiss! They was winning by 2 touchdowns so he was excited.

The game finally came to an end. The team won the game wit a final score of 35-17. Zac threw for 3 touchdowns so you no it's was gone be kitty at the after party tonight! Fatima and Keyra stopped to grab some food from chic-fila before heading back to the dorms...They both decided to get dressed in Fatima's dorm room because it was bigger and she had more space...Fatima brought Keyra to her room to get her things and head to Fatima's room. The girls got to the room and finished eating their food! After they ate their food they both laid across the bed and listen to some music and talked until it was time to get dress. Because neither had shower before the game they took turns showering wit Keyra going first. After Keyra came out Fatima went in. Fatima exited the shower in a black lace thing and T-shirt! She didn't think nothin of it because she knew Keyra didn't play wit her like that. But only if she knew Keyra was licking her lips and biting her bottom lip side eyeing Fatima...Keyra thinking this bihhhh fine as fuk, lawwwdddddd i just wanna lick and suck on that puss cuz i no it taste good! Fatima called Keyra name and she just smiled coming out of her trans...Fatima said bitch WTF got u in a trans? Keyra said girlll only if u knew..Fatima said yea probably ole girl from the DJ...and Keyra started laughing and said BTW wats up wit ole boy Courtney? Fatima was like oh girl ain't nuthin...he cool, fine as fuk...but i got me a man I'm good! Keyra said it's best because you know the hoes waiting for a fuck up between u and Zac. Fatima said i no..but I'm not worried about no hoes, Zac know wtf he got over here! This is prize pussy ain't NOBODY hit this pussy yet so trust me he knows! Keyra said bitch i no u mutha fuckin lyin to me, u a whole ass VIRGIN outcha...Fatima started laughing and said yes bitch i am! Keyra was shocked but not really...Keyra said ok i see you...Zac gone put that dick down and you ain't gone know wat to do! 🤣..Fatima said yessss he will but I'm not sure wen! I'll let whatever happen happens wenever it happens ! 🤪..they girls start getting ready and Fatima is doing her make up while Keyra is curling her hair! They both had long beautiful hair! Fatima gets a FaceTime from Zac and was cheesed up telling him how proud she was of him and how awesome of a job he he did! She was smiling back. He said i see u getting ready imma let u go and I'll text you once me and my boys head to the club. Fatima said ok babes..and blew him a kiss! After she got off the phone with Zac she and Keyra switched, Keyra started her make up and Fatima flat ironed her hair....by the time they was finished it was 10pm so they started getting dressed..