Holiday Break

The next day Fatima woke up and did her morning routine. She called Zac and chatted with him for a bit.  She put on some sweats and T-shirt and headed downstairs, no one was home so she went back to her OTHER room to unpack her things she brought wit her from campus.   She then in return packed some other things she wanted to take back with her... although basketball season wasn't over they still took a holiday break as well.. she went back to her room and decided to make the plans and reservations for her and Zac's weekend in New Mexico! She knew her and Zac would need some winter clothes and stuff so she got online and order some stuff.. Zac had no idea where they were going...she then booked the reservations at the Angel's Fire Resort.  She booked both plane tickets and luxury transportation to and from the resort once they land... she also booked activities for them to do as well.  She had planned this trip to be special because this was the trip where she was gonna let Zac "pop dat cherry".  Fatima wanted Zac bad and so did he.. she loved how he respected the fact that she wanted to wait and because of that she wanted it to be special.   After she handled all that she decided to hit up her cousins who lived in St. Bernard Parish way down da road in Violet.   Her favorite cousin kesha which they called her BIG BLACK was on the phone.  She told Fatima they was having a DJ at "the back" (which is a 2 Street neighborhood where the rest of her cousins lived) .  TIMA said cool imma get dressed as pick my boyfriend up and head down by y'all imma call you wen i get close.  Kesha said bihhhh if he fine u better leave him home cuz babeeee these hoes is vultures..they eats any and everting! Fatima said girl fuck them they know not to fuck wit me! Kesha started laughing and said bye cousin see u in a bit...Fatima called Zac and told him to get dressed they was going to the DJ in da parish! He said ok cool...

Fatima's out fit

Fatima's out fit ...

Zac's outfit.....

Fatima headed to pick up Zac and they made their way to da parish! The parish was only like 20-30 minutes from where Zac lived...it's not as far as people make it seem!  She called Kesha and told her she was 5 minutes away.  Kesha told her ok.  Fatima pulled up and that bitch was packed! They had people everywhere! She parked her truck by her auntee house.   Her and Zac got out and they met Kesha and walked towards the crowd!  DJ RBD was on the 1's and 2's....she stood off to the side wit Zac and was chilling listening to the music and dippin....one of her childhood friends came and asked them if they wanted a drink...Fatima said nahhh we good thanks tho!!! Another cousin came up to her and started screaming...cousinnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .  She turned around and it was Tiffany...Tiffany said look at my fine ass cousin!!! Heyyyyy hoe!! They chat it up and took some pictures.  It was getting late so TIMA told Kesha her and Zac was heading back! Fatima and zac headed back towards the city! Fatima decided to bring zac back to her house.  TIMA pulled up and they went to the theater room to watch a movie.   Fatima went to pop some popcorn and get a soda! She brought it back and went to grab a blanket.  TIMA started the movie and she laid her head on Zacs lap! Before u know it they both was out like a light! It was around 10pm wen they woke up.  Fatima got up and straddled Zac to give him a kiss! He started rubbing her ass..before they got carried away she heard her mom yelling her name.   She jumped up and walked towards  the door.  She said mom I'm in here wit Zac watching a movie.  Her mom came in and Zac said good night Mrs. Wilson how are you! She said I'm fine and nice to see you Zac.  TIMA noticed the time, she told her mom she was about to go bring Zac home and she would be right back! Fatima left to bring Zac home she then made it back home.  She got ready for bed! Texted Zac good night and love you! He texted back DITTO!  (Same to you)
As the days passed Fatima got a chance to spend time with her cousins and Zac was able to spend time wit his lil sisters and cousins also! Fatima told her mom about wat she wanted to do with Zac.  Her mom asked her what day they Wer leaving and what day they was coming back.  She told her they were leaving the day before Christmas Eve and coming back 2 days after Christmas! Her mom was all for it.  She said good we still have time to go shopping for gifts and have our annual family dinner.  They decided to go to the mall so she can get Zac his gift! The gift she had in mind for Zac they had to go to Canal Place.. that's the luxury mall in New Orleans.  Her mom said ok cool..let's get dressed...
It was mommy/daughter day! Fatima loved to hang wit her mom because she got to buy watever she wanted.   But when she hung wit her dad she never had a dollar limit.  It was different! Daddy dollars hit different wen they would shop.. but she mostly did it online using his card.  Actually that's how she paid for the trip and all the other things she needed!  They make it to canal place, her let her get a new Gucci bag, some LV slides, and a Tiffany bracelet.. she also got a bag amd slides from MCM...Fatima brought her mom a necklace and her dad a watch! They finished up and went had dinner at Ruth's Chris!  About 2 hours later they make it home and her dad was in the kitchen!! She jumped on her dad and told him she missed him! She said same here princess.   She went up stairs and facetimed Zac. They talked them fell asleep!