6 WEEKS 😜🍆👅💦

Saint is now 6 weeks and everything has been going good

Saint is now 6 weeks and everything has been going good...it time for Fatima and Saint to have their 6weeks check up. She wanted both on the same day so she wouldn't have to be out the house at 2 different times...She rolls over to kiss Zac on his lips as she gets up to go take a shower and do her morning routine but first...she checks on Saint and he's in a milk coma...then she lets Fendi out in the backyard....she heads to the bathroom to start the shower....she brushed her teeth and did her facial routine...she pulled her hair into a messy bun. She jumped in the shower. After about 35 minutes, she gets out and goes to the closet. Before she gets to the closet she stops by their bed and sees Zac still knocked out knowing his ass has to shower and get ready too. So she gets on the bed and straddles Zac..she begins to kiss his neck and behind his ear...INSTANLY his dick gets hard....she feels it and she begins to move her hips....Zac starts to wake up and grabs her ass...good morning baby...what are u doing? I'm trying to get what's mines...and what is that Zac said....I'm tryna get my dick....Zac laughs and says gorgeous isn't today the day of your check up? Yes it is and i know I'm good so come on!! Zac gently pushes Fatima off him...she sits on the bed wit a boot in her mouth. Papi WTF...gorgeous i am not about to dick you down then i get ur check up and the doctor gone see all my lil swigglies on ur Pap smear...Fatima started laughing...like papi what u know about that? All i know is they gone dig in your glory space to check everything out. Fatima gets up and head back to the closet laughing...Zac heads to the shower...after Fatima gets dressed she goes in the bathroom to do a light beat to her face...zac gets out the shower and smacks her on her ass...ooooouuuchhh!! Papi! He laughs and says see what happens wen u have all that ass in them jeans...biting his lips i can't wait to get in between them legs..gone fuck around and get prego again.....NO SIR! I'm getting back on birth control...OH NO UR NOT! We ain't going through that hair no more!! Why papi why??? U no u not about to pull out, DEFINITELY NOT, because yo ass ain't gone let me as he kisses the back of her neck...Fatima rolls her eyes...then turns around to face him ....babe we gotta be extra careful, although I'm willing to push out another one just let's enjoy the one we have already...he grabs her face wit both hands as he licks her lips then kisses her passionately and says I AGREE!!! As Zac was getting dressed Fatima got SAINT ready and packed his diaper bag....

he grabs her face wit both hands as he licks her lips then kisses her passionately and says I AGREE!!! As Zac was getting dressed Fatima got SAINT ready and packed his diaper bag