Cont.....Sigma party

Zac finally got up to go to the bathroom.  Fatima texted Keyra and April and told them she was headed back to the dorm so she can find her something to wear tonight to the Sigmas party.  Zac came back in the room, him and Fatima talked and she told him she would text him wen she make it back to her room! She wanted to see what she was gonna wear! He gave her a hug and kiss and she left!  She made it to her dorm and texted him that she made it! He said ok gorgeous see u later on tonight!  Fatima then called April and asked her to let her in her room.  Fatima got to the room and she waited on April.  April came to the room and they talked about wat they was gonna wear.  Fatima said she wanted to be SEXY yet COMFORTABLE...April said yes girl i feel u! So Fatima looked through her closet and came up wit this idea...

April said yes girl i feel u! So Fatima looked through her closet and came up wit this idea

Fatima's outfit ..she had a lil tomboy in her because she played basketball but TRUST ME she was all girly!!  Probably the only one on the team that actually had a boyfriend...April told TIMA she was going to her room to get herself together! Keyra texted Fatima and asked her did she find something to wear? And Fatima said yes! Keyra said good I'll meet y'all at the party...TIMA said fine....after she finished texting Keyra she laid across the bed to take a Power Nap! She woke up about an hour later and went took her shower! She flat ironed her hair first then she put  a light beat on her face and got dressed! She sprayed her favorite perfume and headed to Aprils room! April answered the door and was ready also...she texted Zac to meet her there.  They walked to the cafeteria where the party was at! Zac was standing there waiting on Fatima..

Zac was a simple dresser! NOT to much some days

Zac was a simple dresser! NOT to much some days...he was such a laid back dude..they entered the party... April told Fatima she would see her after, she left to go mingle with other people she knew...Fatima spotted Keyra and her girlfriend.  She walked over and said hi and Keyra's girlfriend gave her a snotty look.  Fatima noticed but made a mental note to ask Keyra about it another time! The party was lit! They had fun! They all walked out the party.. Keyra told TIMA she would text her wen she made it in..TIMA said ok cool see ya later and they hugged! Keyra's girlfriend rolled her eyes...Fatima looked for April and saw her talking to a guy.  She walked over and told her she was leaving and April gave ole boy her number and left with Fatima! Zac walked both the girls back to their dorm! April went in and said she gone call her tomorrow..Zac gave Fatima a hug and a kiss and told her he would text her wen he made it to his room....about 15 minutes later Zac texted Fatima to let her know he made it to the room.

The next morning, Fatima woke up to a FaceTime from Zac. He asked her if she wanted to go to the mall. She said sure and got up to do her morning routine.  45 minutes later she texted him and said she was on her way.  She pulled up and Zac got in the truck! They kissed and headed to the mall...they walked around the mall and shopped! They took some playful pictures in the picture booth! After they went to the food court to eat! They sat, ate, and talked!  After they headed back to campus! Fatima took the pictures of her and Zac and put them on her dash board...they pulled up to zacs down and went to his room! TIMA laid across the bed to take a nap! And zac followed!! He laid his body between her legs and his head on her stomach! She rubbed his head while they both fell asleep!  About 2 hours later they woke up and Fatima left to go get her self together for tonight! Once she made it back to her room she called the girls!! They all said they was getting their outfits together.