The ending of the semester!

As the semester gets closer to ending, kimmie hadn't become a problem.  Fatima thinking it's because she wasn't fully on campus or around Zac. So she didn't have to deal wit her. Although Zac assured Fatima she didn't have anything to worry about she couldn't help but to feel uneasy. She never had a high school sweetheart.  Zac was Fatima's first boyfriend.  Although she did some shit in high school, she never gave any dude her heart! She never really got close to nun of them! Zac was Fatima's first love, shit he broke her on! She's on that dick bad too! 🤣😜...all kinds of things was running through Fatima's head she definitely knew she wasn't coming up off Zac no time soon!  In her head she was never coming up off him! Like ever ever!!!
She called the girls to spend some time wit them.  Keyra was in a lil salty mood because she missed Fatima. And April was happy just to spend time with the girls!  Keyra and April was cool but they only hung together wenever they was wit Fatima! TIMA asked the girls are they ready for the end of the semester/1st year of college party and they both said yea! TIMA asked them if they needed to go to the mall or anything and April said yea but Keyra said no, but she still was willing to take that ride just to get the chance to hang!  They met up and TIMA drove them to the mall.  The girls shopped and ate them headed back to the dorm! They all went into Fatima's room to chill before they start to get dressed.  TIMA looked in her closet to get her an outfit together! April for her something from the mall and Keyra had something to wear in her room.  Fatima ordered them some pizza and wings.  They was just sitting in the room chillin and talking about all kinds of shit.   Fatima then told them about what happened with her, Zac, and kimmie.  April was like TIMA i knew u wasn't gone just let her slide shit i know better than anyone to no play wit u wen it comes to Zac!  Keyra was all for it, she was like who this lah bihhh is cuz babeeeee i don't play behind Fatima! It can be onsite! Fatima looked at Keyra and smiled! Keyra was like bitch u no I'm coming behind u right or wrong! Fatima laughed!  The food came and they ate them headed to their rooms to get ready! Fatima called Zac to see wat time he was walking over to the cafeteria for the party! He told her about 9.  She said cool I'll hit u up wen we leaving so we can get there at the same time.   They hung up and Keyra called Fatima to come get dressed in her room because her girlfriend wasn't coming to the party and that way all 3 of them can leave at the same time.  About an hour later Keyra showed up to Fatima a room!! Fatima had just got out the shower so all she had on her thong and bra.  When Fatima opened the door Keyra licked her lips and said dammmmmmm!!! Fatima said bihhh don't play wit me..Keyra said that's what I'm tryna do.  Fatima said look i done told yo Ass the only tongue licking this pussy is  zacs...Keyra said okkkkkk chilll I'm just teasing! Fatima said no bitch u no u serious...Keyra said AND IS! 😋😜...fatima said girl if u don't chill.  Let's get dressed!  TIMA started doing her makeup and then flat ironed her hair!  When she finished Keyra was already ready!  TIMA okkk bihhh i see you.  U look cute!  She just smiled! Fatima then got dressed and they headed to get April from her room. 

Fatima's outfit!!

Fatima's outfit!!

They started walking and Fatima called Zac.  He said he should be there as soon as she gets there.  They made it to the party and went in.  Zac grabbed Fatima and whispered in her ear."dammm babe u look so delicious " she said stop papi u gone make me wet! He licked her ear and said that's exactly what I'm tryna do!  She said well u no u don't have to try hard! As the party went on Zac would not let TIMA out his site! He held her waist the whole night! They danced and had fun! He walked wit them back to their dorm!
The next day Fatima spent all weekend wit her girls because it's was finals next week then it was time for her to head to Florida for basketball camp. 
Next week came and they all passed their finals and was ready for summer!  Fatima spent her last few days wot Zac before she left!  She made sure she made love to him over and over.  Letting him know that she knows kimmie will be here for the summer and that she trust him..she told him it's only 4 weeks babe we won't be gone away from each other that long!! I promise i will call u everyday ...Zac grabbed her face and looked her in the eyes and said babe, it's me and you!  Nobody is coming between us! I made that promise to you and imma stick by that shit!  ITS US NO MATTER WHAT!  He smacked her ass and told her to get up so she can go pack to get ready to leave. Zac helped her pack her things and walked her to the gym where the rest of the team was!  He gave her a passionate kiss and told her he loved her!! To have fun and be safe! Call him as soon as they make it to Florida!  Although Fatima knows Zac loves her but she didn't trust kimmie! With Fatima not being around it was easy for kimmie to assume she can get Zac back.  Fatima said to herself, i no this bitch gone try me and Zac's relationship but I'm trusting him and i no he's not gonna let me down, i just know it!! That's my papi!!!