6 Months Later!!

It's been a rough 6 months with a new baby in the house

It's been a rough 6 months with a new baby in the house...I think Fendi is a lil jealous because i can't go no where without her on my heels...Zac has been helping as much as he can but football season is back in effect. Don't get me wrong, i love every minute wit my lil "papa" and I'm forever grateful for him. 
Although i took a year off i still have business meetings to attend...whether it's a zoom meeting or in person meeting...there is actually an in person meeting that is coming up...i still have my condo in Chicago...we are thinking about just keeping it for now because I'm still employees wit the Chicago SKY.
It's now 4pm and Zac just got home from practice.  Gorgeous where u at? I'm in here papi...he walks to the theater room where he sees Fatima laid out with PAPA on her chest and Fatima between her feet...he leans over to give her a kiss.  How was practice babe? It was ok, think we gone go all the way again this year.  Awwwhhh babe that's good!  I'm excited for y'all...Zac grabs PAPA and kisses his lil jaws!! Heyyyy daddy's big boy!!!he then sits next to Fatima. Prettygirl i need you to call Keyra and ask her can her and Desmond come over to keep an eye on PAPA and Fendi..she looks at Zac like huh?? He grabs her hands and tell her she has a couple of hours to get ready..he wants to take her out! Gorgeous i know it's been rough lately and i want u to have a night out wit me..let loose and enjoy urself.  She smiles...and looks at him with nuthin but LUST in her eyes!!! Okkk...let me call Keyra...
Keyra and Desmond agreed to come over to the house. So Fatima went upstairs to get started on her hair and pick out an outfit...about an hour later Keyra and Desmond showed up!! Keyra went up stairs by Fatima.  Heyyyyyyyyy sweets, they hug and kiss kiss each others cheeks!  They chat it up while Fatima does her make up...Zac and Desmond shooting the shit outside while he let Fendi out...they went back inside.  Keyra came back down stairs to take PAPA.. she brought him to his room to bath and change him.  She then went back downstairs to fix him a bottle...Zac went take his shower and get dressed..after Fatima did her thing in the bathroom she got dressed....she sprayed her perfume BOND #9 New York...then went downstairs to wait on Zac...she gave PAPA a kiss and stood by the fireplace as Zac came down the stairs he was mesmerized wit the sight that stood before him...

she gave PAPA a kiss and stood by the fireplace as Zac came down the stairs he was mesmerized wit the sight that stood before him