Enjoying Life!!

It's been a few months since the wedding and both Zac and Fatima couldn't be happier...it's like they love each other more and more everyday (if that's possible). They both have been working hard on their masters degrees...don't get me wrong they loved what they are doing now...but it's never hurts to have something to fall back on...it's time for the NFL season to begin..that means they are back in LA...Fendi has been doing really well with potty training so Fatima felt good about taking her on flights...
Fatima rolls over, good morning Sexyface! As she kisses his lips...good morning gorgeous Zac says as he squeezes Fatima tightly...while rubbing on her ass...Fatima smiles and gets up to head to the bathroom to take a shower and do her morning routine...Zac follows her! Zac starts the shower to let it get hot because fatima ass like her shit steaming hot..she's at the counter brushing her teeth. She's puts her hair up into a messy bun...she's drops the towel she had wrapped around her...Zac just standing their mesmerized by her beauty...biting his bottom lip, DAM girl u so fucking beautiful...and that body of yours FUCKKKKKK!!!! Fatima laughs as she gets into the shower...Zac begins to brush his teeth and wash his face...he then jumps in the shower wit Fatima...he washes her back and she turns to wash his...okkkkkk papi no funny business we gotta get packed and head to the airport so i can gm get ready for training camp...okkkkk baby please just let me touch it! 🤣.....FINE! u no i could never say no to u! It's yours u can do watever u like! WTBS, Zac grabs her and pulls her close...he gives her a kiss and lifts one of her legs...he kisses down her body til he gets to her sweet spot! She starts to lick and suck on her...she grabs his head while she bites her bottom lip. Shiitttt papi!! Fatima starts to grind on his face grabbing his head tight...Zac sticks a finger in her puss while sucking on her clit!!! Dammmm baby u taste good is all he could mumble...papiiiiii im c-c-cummminnn!! With that Fatima released her juices onto his face...he got up licking his way back up to her mouth so she can taste her juices...she sloppy kisses him...dammm papi ur right i do taste good! 😜...they wash up and finish their morning routine...they both get dressed into something comfortable for the plane ride to LA...

they both get dressed into something comfortable for the plane ride to LA

Zac's outfit

Fatima's outfit

Fatima's outfit...

She went into the room to get Fendi ready...she dresses Fendi and bring her carrier and bag into the living room...Yooooo like Fatima baby u really goes far wen it comes to that dam dog...Don't play wit her Zac, she's not just a dog she's THE MF'n dog!! Now come on let's go!

Don't play wit her Zac, she's not just a dog she's THE MF'n dog!! Now come on let's go!

They head downstairs to the car to head to the airport...after a few hours they made it to LA..Fendi did good on the flight...she stayed calm......they catch an Uber to zacs condo.  They get settled in...Fatima walks back downstairs to let Fendi out ....she's walks and notices a familiar voice...KIMMIE! 🙄...kimmie walks over to Fatima and starts a conversation.  "Hey girl what u doing here"?  Well duhhhh me and MY HUSBAND live here...kimmie looks towards Fatima's hand and sees the ring...Dammmmmm that's a nice ass ring.  Didn't know y'all got married.  Yes we did a few months ago.  Well congratulations kimmie said.  Thank you! Fatima said dryly...so is this your beautiful dog.  Yes it is.  Zac got it for me as a surprise.  We aren't in a rush to have kids right now.  And he knows I'm lonely sometimes without him so yeah he brought me her.  Her name is Fendi.  Awwwhh that's so sweet...THIS NIGGA JUST DONT QUIT!  This bitch getting everything i was SUPPOSED to get.  Kimmie is saying all that shit in her head because she most definitely don't want another beat down from Fatima.  Well that's good I'm happy for u guys...thank u Fatima responded....so do you live here too? Fatima asked kimmie...kimmie said yea girl just me I'm still single and looking.  Fatima made a Mental note to tell Zac because she didn't want to have to kill this bitch behind her man...Well that must suck.  Girl not really kimmie said.  The pickings for men are slim to none out here...Fatima smiled and said well im glad i never let up off this negro i got...i got me a good man!! Yea MY MAN MY MAN MY MAN...kimmie was getting pissed...and rolled her eyes...Fatima looked at her like AHT AHT BIRCH WAT WAS THAT?  oh girl nuthin, maybe since Zac plays ball he can hook me up with one of his boys...yea maybe so Fatima said.  (Thinking)...He did do a good job for Keyra, lah bihhh dont even wanna munch on pussy no more..she don't got dickmatized 🤣...but yea girl I'll see you around...they said their good byes and Fatima got Fendi and headed back upstairs..papi guess who i ran into downstairs? Who? Kimmie!!! Zac looked at Fatima and said what u tell that girl...Fatima said now papi u no i had to tell her about MY HUSBAND...Zac smiled big AF...she looked at him and told him don't make me fuck both of y'all up...now i trust you i just don't trust that bitch!  Baby u don't have shit to worry about it..i know she's gonna try me but nahhh I'm never letting up off you!! Gorgeous u are it for me i promise...Fatima nods her head and walks over to give Zac a kiss...Fendi is on her heels...Fatima can't do shit without Fendi following her.  Ok papi let's cook I'm hungry...what u feel like eating?  We can get some groceries delivered and cook...then watch a movie and relax because u have training camp starting tomorrow ...they decided on stuffed bell peppers, baked Mac and Cheese, peas, potato salad, and sweet yams...
Fatima decided she would call Keyra and Desmond to invite them over for dinner.....the groceries wer delivered within an hour.  They started cooking...everything was finished ..while Fatima made some fresh watermelon breeze tea Zac went to take a shower.   Wen he was done the Fatima went to take her shower...they sat on the couch and waited for Keyra and Desmond to come over...after about 30 minutes they arrived...heyyyyy besttttt...I MISS YOU...Fatima gave Keyra hug as they walked in.  they all washed their hands and sat to eat...Dammmmm Fatima this food is bussin....zac i k ow u ain't cook nun of this...Zac laughed and said nahhh all i did was help my baby...Keyra looked at TIMA and said this tea is good too..let me find out yo Ass done got married and now u know how to make all the good shit!! They all laughed...they had small talk and just chilled in the living room...watching tv...it was getting late so Desmond and Zac sapped each other off because they both needed rest for tomorrow..Keyra and Fatima hugged and said their good byes!  Fatima and Zac cuddled back in the sofa wit Fatima laying between zacs legs and  her back against his chest...and Fendi laying on top of Fatima's stomach....they all dozed off in that comfortable position...