Next Day....

Fatima ended up taking some Tylenol for her headache and fell asleep.  Wen she woke up she heard knocking at her door.  She didn't want to answer it because she knew if it was Zac that she would react.  And y'all know her reactions ain't for people to see.  So she didn't answer.  She went to the bathroom and did her morning routine.  She put some comfy clothes on and headed to take a walk.  She wanted to ease her mind.  She went to the gym to shoot some ball...after leaving the gym she walked back to her room...she noticed Zac sitting in the steps of her dorm.  She blew out a huge sigh but went on to her room.  She walked pass him like he wasn't there.  He grabbed her arm and said gorgeous can we talk pleaseeeeee....i need to talk to u, i miss u!  Fatima gave him a death stare.  Zac said come babe let's go somewhere to talk.  Not here!  Fatima said ok ..they walked to the quad and sat in the bench.  She looked at him thinking ITS TAKING EVERYTHING IN ME TO NOT ROCK YO SHIT!  He started rubbing her legs as he was talking .  She started to calm down.  Something about his rubs just made her feel calm.  Fatima wasn't listening to shit he had to say!  She let him ramble his way through! Then she stopped him and said u done?  He shook his head and said yes.  She started by saying i trusted u papi..u hurt me!! I thought u was it for me.  But now i see u still have some unresolved feelings for kimmie.  And i think u should handle that.  I love u Zac wit my whole heart but i can't continue this.  She got up and tried to walk away.  He grabbed her and hugged her.  He tried to kiss her but she moved her face!  Fatima walked away wit tears in her eyes.  Zac was hurt also because he knew Fatima was the love of his life..everything about her made his heart melt! As he walked to his dorm he cried and prayed that one day she would come back to him so they can get back to them! 
Back at Fatima's room, she got a text from roger.  He said hey beautiful how are u.  She replied I'm fine.  He said wats up? What u doing this weekend? Fatima quickly stopped him and said she was sorry for giving him her number because she was a lil tipsy. She don't wanna talk right now is not the time.  He said ok beautiful I'll let u go and remember if u ever need or want to talk just hit me up!  She said fa sho.  TIMA laid on her bed playing some music and closed her eyes.  All she could think about if Zac.  The tears just kept falling.  She cried herself to sleep!
As the days past by it became easier for her to get through her days.  Zac didn't try to call or text her.  She also had to thank basketball it kept her busy!  Her girls hadn't made it back yet so she decided to call them!  3 way FaceTime wit Keyra and April.  Keyra noticed Fatima eyes were puffy! She asked her wats wrong? Fatima said ohhh bitchessssss i got so much to tell u hoes!  She said before we get into all that i need to get the fuck away from here.  Fatima asked did they have their passport because she wanted to go to Jamaica.  All the girls said. Yes! They would be back at campus tomorrow and they can leave the next day!  They hung up and Fatima started packing!  She made the reservations and booked the flights! The trip was in her because she had the money! She was so ready to GTF!!
Next day the girls made it to campus! They all met in Fatima's room.   She told them wat happened between her and Zac.  Keyra saying with wide eyes "y'all over?" Fatima said as of now we are.  But he still have her heart.  Both said they knew she loved him and he loved her but do what u have to do.  If u wanna get over him then so be it.  Or if u wanna just get away for a bit let's do this!  The girls headed to their rooms to get some sleep before their early morning flights!!
It's flight time..time to party! Everyone do their morning routines and head to the airport.  They get on their flight..and a few hours later they land in Jamaica!!! They shuttle to their AIRBNB and dressed to head to the beach/bar. 

Fatima's outfit!  They make their way just giggling and talking

Fatima's outfit! 
They make their way just giggling and talking.  They get some drinks and food and sit by the pool.  There's these fine ass men looking at them.  One of them walk over and ask April wats her name.  She started talking to him and the other 2 guys walk up!  One of them started talking to Fatima.  6'2, brown skin, pearly whites, smooth skin, low cut wit a nice lining.  He introduced himself as Deuce.  Fatima smiled and said hi I'm Fatima!  They talked for awhile.  She noticed he smelled so good!  She was lost in his smile! Them teeth was pearly white!  He told her he played basketball for LSU.  And he was on family vacation wit his mom, dad, 2 sisters, and 3 brothers! Fatima said dam u got a big family! He just laughed!  He asked her if they was coming to the Luau later tonight ...she said maybe they gone check it out..they all continue urs to talk including Keyra...although she was gay she entertained men.  She just rather women.  After they all finished the girls just hung out some more by the pool! They ended up getting in after Fatima pushed Keyra ass in the pool....April pushed Fatima but Fatima wasn't going without a fight..they BOTH fell into the water! They got out and said dam that was fun! Let's go shower and nap before tonight cuz babeeeee we is fine have a time tonight!!
Meanwhile, back at campus, Zac is miserable.  He not the same without TIMA! He miss her so much! He keeps going to her dorm but notices her truck wasn't parked in her spot! So he called her but it went to voicemail.  He texted her but the text were green! He said i know she ain't block me.  He was no longer sad, he got angry!! He didn't know wat to do!