Its all about TIMA!!! 🎊

Soooooo....it's the week of Fatima's birthday and the girls are finalizing the party details...Keyra got in touch with the owners of THE GREEN HOUSE, they told her that they could come decorate Friday morning......They found a decorator in the local area that would help them set up the party! With all the details being finalized they just waited for Friday to come. Zac had told Keyra that he planned a trip for TIMA. He didn't give details all he said was they were leaving Saturday morning!
It's Wednesday and Fatima called the girls and asked them if they wanted to go to the mall. They got up and got dressed and headed to the mall. The ate and shopped then back to the dorm they went.  Fatima called Zac, what's up papi wyd? Nothing gorgeous just shooting some pool with the fellas. Fatima said ok cool.... Hit me up and I'll come over wen u get back in ur room. They hung up. Fatima laid across her bed for a bit. She knew about the party, well all she knew was she had to show up and show out....on Friday night!

(FRIDAY NIGHT)

Fatima and the girls headed to THE GREENHOUSE, Zac told her he would meet her there.  He went early so he could see her face as she walked through the door!!

  He went early so he could see her face as she walked through the door!!

Fatima was so surprised at the decor

Fatima was so surprised at the decor.  She gave Keyra and April a hug and told them thank u!  The party was lit, it was packed as fuck! Everyone was vibing and getting lit.  Zac had Fatima in front of him she was grinding that ass on him!  He kissing her neck and grabbing her waist as they danced to the music.  The party ended around 2am.. well for Fatima and Zac it did!  Keyra and April stayed back for a lil while longer.  TIMA and Zac went back to her room so they could get some sleep and leave for their flights once they wake up and get packed.  Because Fatima still didn't no Zac had a trip planned. 
The next morning they wake up to shower and do their morning routines.  Zac told Fatima to pack a bag because he have a surprise for her.  She said papi where are we going so i no what to pack.  He said gorgeous just know it's gone be fun  in the sun.  Also a cute outfit for dinner.  She packed, and brought Zac to his room to get his suitcase that he had packed earlier.  They head to the airport...they board their flights...the flight made it to the St. Lucia but it was dark so Fatima couldn't really see they were.  I mean she heard it on the flight and she can read the signs but she didnt know the specifics of what Zac had planned...they got to the hotel and checked in they both were tired from the long ass flight.  So the decided to do room service and then get some rest!! They ate and showered again and got in the bed.  Both were naked...Zac didn't wanna have sex wit her because he had something else planned!   The next morning it was Fatima's birthday!! She was sleeping so peaceful until Zac started rubbing in her.  He removed the cover completely off the bed...just staring at Fatima and admiring her beauty.. thinking to himself i fuckin love this girl so much!! She was already laying on her back so he spread her legs...kissing her thighs softly and slowly.  He made it to her sweetness!! He lift her left leg and put it over his shoulder, he gave her sweetness one long wet lick!!! Taking his hands he opens her folds and start licking in a circular motion.  He flicks his tongue over her clit, causing her jump! As she is waking up from her sleep she starts to moan...Zac is going to work on her sweetness! He's licking, sucking, and slurping every part of her sweetness!  He inserts a finger while he is still concentrating on her clit!  He takes his thumb and rubs her clit and he inserts another finger! He's kissing her stomach while working her sweetness!  He pulls his fingers out and let's Fatima taste her juices!! Owweeee papi,,,,,he comes up to tongue kiss her...wit his fingers still in her mouth so they both can taste them.  He moves his hands to her neck.  He grabs her neck softly and gives her one of the deepest kisses he's ever given her!! She lets out a moannnnn...shiiitttt papiiiii!!! He gets up and pulls her to the edge of the bed!! He takes her legs and put them on his shoulder.  He slowly inserts himself inside of her.  While thrusting inside of her he gently grabs her neck again...Fatima is enjoying the ride!! She's speechless because he's never grabbed her neck before so that sent her into a different ecstasy...he's thrusting in and out and he bends down to kiss her!!! He lets her neck go and whisper in her ear "happy birthday baby, i love you",..thannnnnkkk you papiiii shitttttt...u feel so good inside me!  He pulls out and flips her over on her knees...Fatima arch her back and Zac smiles!  Thinking fuck this arch something serious!! Looking at her pussy.. he begins to eat her from the back!! Then he inserts himself, Dam baby u so Fukin wet!! I love my pussy!  I love my baby!! And i promise u will enjoy ur birthday ..they went at it for a lil while until they both collapsed onto the bed!! Fatima couldn't move so Zac got up to get a towel to help wash her up.  He then went into the bathroom to shower!! Zac didn't go to sleep because he wanted to be woke before she got up...
The next morning Fatima was laying on her stomach facing zacs side of the bed .  He got up and replaced his body wit roses!!! Wen she woke up she was shocked...

Gorgeous, good morning and happy birthday!! I love you babe!! Fatima was surprised and super happy!  She got up and took a shower and did her morning routine!  She received an alert from the bank on her phone!  She checked her account and her mom ...

Gorgeous, good morning and happy birthday!! I love you babe!! Fatima was surprised and super happy!  She got up and took a shower and did her morning routine!  She received an alert from the bank on her phone!  She checked her account and her mom and dad had deposit her 50,000 in her account!  They sent her a video message telling her happy birthday and enjoy her day!  Fatima was super excited now!!
They got dressed and headed down to the pool area of the hotel!! U would think it was just these 2 at the resort.  They ordered food and drinks before they got into the pool!! They ate and enjoyed each other company...
They got into the pool. Zac grabbed fatima and she tried to pull away from him!! He grabbed her again this time by her neck...she lets out a soft moan...papppiiii oooowwwwwhhh!! I like it wen u do that!

 She wrapped her legs around his waist! She felt his dick get hard! She put her hands into his shorts and started rubbing his dick!! He pulled her close and whispered in her ear

She wrapped her legs around his waist! She felt his dick get hard! She put her hands into his shorts and started rubbing his dick!! He pulled her close and whispered in her ear.."if u don't wanna get fucked right her i suggest u stop" Fatima smacked her lips and tried to pull his dick out his shorts!! She starts grinding against him he said u no wat fuck this, get that towel and let's go!! They headed up stairs to their room! They opens the door and Zac locked it behind him!  He grabbed Fatima by the waist and turned her around! He picked her up and started kissing her!  He gently pushed her back against the wall!! He pulled his shorts down still holding on to her.  He pulled her bottom off by the strings on the side!! He slowly slide her down his dick. She was kissing him and sucking on his neck while he was fucking the shit outta her!! After about 20 minutes they both released and went took shower!! Zac told Fatima to get ready because they had dinner plans!! After they both get dressed they head to dinner on the beach!

 She was kissing him and sucking on his neck while he was fucking the shit outta her!! After about 20 minutes they both released and went took shower!! Zac told Fatima to get ready because they had dinner plans!! After they both get dressed they h...

They took their seats..Zac asked fatima was she enjoying her birthday! She got up from her seat and went sat on his lap! Giving him a kiss and thanking him for everything!  Papi this was so sweet of you.  Thank u so much!  Ur are welcome gorgeous, i just figured u needed a get away just like i did!  I'm the happiest wen I'm with you fatima!  Awwwhhh papi really? Yes babe u make my life so much easier since u entered!  I wouldn't know where i would be if it wasn't for u!  I would probably be some where fucking wit bookoo hoes on campus had i not met u!  Fatima side eyed him and smirked...well good thing because i surely wasn't tryna be a hoe on campus looking for Mr. Right or should i say Mr. Right now!!! I knew u was special from the day i met u, he told her! Fatima gave him a kiss and said likewise, i don't think i would given myself to no one else.  Wen i saw u that day i knew u was gone be the one to pop that cherry! 😜..Zac just smiled and squeezed her tight!!! They laughed some more and talked until they ordered their food...the food came, it was delicious!!! They head to the beach to talk a midnight stroll!! Just standing under the stars as the waves crash by their feet!! Zac is hugging Fatima from the back kissing her neck!! Not really saying much just enjoying each other!  They head back to the room to get some rest so they could head back to campus and get ready for the new semester! 🫶🏼