You are MY LADY!

So far everything's been going good...Zac and the Rams have made it to the Super Bowl!  It will be held in Miami this year...Fatima is currently in Chicago doing training camp with her team...the season starts in a couple of weeks.  I FaceTime call to Fatima from Zac......hey gorgeous i miss you...i miss u more papi! Fatima said.  They chatted on the phone a lil while until it was time for Fatima to bring Fendi to the groomers and head to camp...Zac had to get to practice.  They said their I LOVE YOU's and ended the call...
Fatima dropped Fendi off then headed tot he arena to start training camp...as training camp was coming along she started to feel cramping i her stomach...one of the girls noticed how she kept bending and grabbing her stomach...Tia ran over and asked her "coach are you ok?" Yess baby girl I'm fine....then within seconds she fell to the floor in excruciating pain....all the girls run over..Tia grabbed her phone and called 911.  After about 10 minutes the paramedics arrived and took Fatima to Chicago Medical Center.  Tia ride with her in the ambulance.  They took Fatima straight to the back....
Zac was finished practice and he saw a few missed calls.  One being the groomers and the other was unknown numbers...he calle the groomers back and they told him that Fatima didn't make it in to pick up Fendi.  He told them he would call them back he had to see what's going on and where she's at.  He called the unknown number back and a female answered.  It was Tia's phone..hello Mr. Taylor, I'm Tia one of Fatima's players..I'm calling because we had to rush her to the hospital...Zac heart snaked in his soul.  Wait what's going on is she ok? Where is she?...with tears in his eyes, he ask can he speak with her?  Well Mr. Taylor she's knocked out right now from the pain meds but as soon as she wakes I'll let her know I've gotten in touch with you.  Ok fine please keep me posted.  Zac called his coaching staff and told them he had to fly to Chicago because his wife was rushed to the hospital.  45 minutes later Zac was on his way tot he airport! 
If your wondering how Tia got Zacs number it's because Fatima gave it to her to call him before they took her back.  Tia went back to Fatima's room to check on her...she slowly started to wake up.  Heyyyy..she said groggy....hey it's me Tia, I'm here, i never left ur side, and i also got in touch with your husband he's on his way now! Wait u talked to Zac? Did u tell him what happened? No coach i didn't! That's for you guys to discuss...I'll stay here as long as you need me to stay and I'll leave once he makes it here.  Ok baby girl thank you so much!  The nurse came in to check Fatima's vital signs and everything was good!  She was running a fever wen she first arrived to the hospital but then it subsided once they gave her some Tylenol and ibuprofen in rotation. 
After about 4 hours Zac came running into the hospital..he went to the nurses station and asked what room Fatima was in..the nurse was shocked because she couldn't believe THE ZACHARY TAYLOR was standing in front her...look lady in here to check on my wife what room is she in please...the nurse says I'm sooooo sorry Mr. Taylor she's in 1409...thank you he said and took off running...he made it to the room and knocked on the door...he went in and seen Fatima sleep..Tia whispers "hello Mr Taylor I'm Tia the one that called you, I'll leave and let you too spend some time.  Tell coach I'll call and check on her in the morning.  Thank you Tia for everything you've done i really appreciate it ..and I'll be sure to tell coach u will check on her in the morning...Tia left and Zac pulled his chair to Fatima's bedside...rubbing her head and the side of her face wit one hand and holding her hand wit his other hand..he begins to speak...gorgeous I'm here, baby I'm here, he starts to gently kiss her hand and her cheeks...tears took down his face as he lays his face next to hers...i love you so much baby, my pretty girl! Fatima slowly starts to wake up...hhhhheyyy papi!! He bends to kiss her ...she kisses him back...Fatima was on pain meds so she was still a lil out of it...Zac continues to to kiss her face...she smiles and says baby I'm ok...
After about 2 hours Fatima starts to full awake and the doctor walks in..Hello Mrs. Taylor how are you.  I'm fine she replies...well that's good..i came to give u a scan of ur pelvis...i just wanna make sure everything is ok and there's no internal problems.....

*the reason Fatima was rushed to the hospital was because she had  IUD Perforation, that's when the IUD pushes into the wall or muscle of the uterus, is very rare. But it causes pain and infection...they surgically removed the IUD and  stopped any type of damage that could have occurred*

The doctor grabs the scan and raises Fatima's gown..she place some gel and begins the scan.  She explains to both Zac and Fatima about what happened to her more in depth as she looks at the monitor...she gives zac and fatima a quick view of the screen...she ask them if they have any questions and Zac immediately asked, WILL SHE BE ABLE TO HAVE KIDS?  Fatima nervously looks at Zac wit watery eyes.  He squeezes her hand tighter....well Mr. Taylor since the scan is negative (meaning no damage done) and everything looks good I'm pretty sure she can. Now y'all remember Mrs. Taylor you are no longer on birth control and y'all can resume sexual inter course after about 2 weeks, if u don't wanna get pregnant y'all have to take precautions..Zac smiled and looked at Fatima!
Oh gorgeous it's on now!!! You boutta be knocked up!! And kisses her face!!! SHIT!!!! she says as she remembers Fendi at the groomers...it's ok gorgeous i already handled that once i found out you were in here because they had called my phone.  I paid them a boarding fee and told them we would be by tomorrow to get her...
Next day, Zac went tot he condo to get her a change of clothes. He brings them back tot he hospital.  Zac helped her to shower and change.  She was discharged wit light duty, no lifting at all!! For at least 2 weeks...they left the hospital then headed to pick up Fendi...
They both walked in the groomers, Mr. & Mrs. Taylor so glad to see you are ok and headed home...Fendi is in the kennel cutting up...well as u can tell y'all baby misses y'all!! And i miss her too Fatima says...they get Fendi, clear the bill and head to Fatima's condo...

They make it to the condo and Zac helps her out the car as he holds Fendi

They make it to the condo and Zac helps her out the car as he holds Fendi...they make it upstairs.  Fatima sits on the couch and Zac goes to get her a heating pad because she still feels a lil crampy...he goes to the fridge to get her a water and gives her, her meds they gave her at the hospital...Zac makes sure Fatima is comfortable before he lays on the opposite end of the couch and starts a movie...papiiiii i want u here..come up here by me...gorgeous i want u to get rest and be comfortable that's why I'm at this end of the sofa...nooooooo!!! Papi up here now!! Zac shakes his head and smiles.  Dammm girl u so spoiled!! She laughs as he lays and she lays between his legs...they get to where both are comfortable..she's laying between his legs wit her back laying against his chest wit her heating pad and Fendi laying at the end of the couch by her feet....Zac starts the movie and before you no it all 3 are knocked out!!!