Missing you already!

It's been two weeks and Zac has finished with summer training camp.  Within those two weeks Fatima had registered for some classes to take online while she is in LA with Zac.  She working on her masters degree in business finance/health administration.  Fatima's ultimate goal is to become CEO of Childrens Hopsital.  She's not sure which state but that all depends on her and Zac's situation at the time. 
Zac walks into the condo and gives Fatima a kiss.  Hey gorgeous i see you getting things in order for your online classes.  Yes babe i am.  Fatima knew she wouldn't be in the WNBA as long as Zac would be in the NFL.  She knew it was at least 3 years or at most 5 years...that gave her time to get her priorities in line every chance she had.  Fatima had been in the house the whole time Zac was at training camp except for that one day Keyra came over.  April was deep into her training she didn't have time for anything else. 
Zac asked Fatima if she wanted to do a double date with Keyra and this guy from his team.  Fatima asked him about the guy.  Zac told her his name was Desmond Johnson.  He's the wide receiver.  He not married, and he don't have any kids.  He's been playing since last year.  Fatima said sure let me hit up Keyra. 
Fatima called Keyra and asked her about the date .  Keyra said of course.  Fatima didn't no anything about Desmond.  And she didn't want Zac to tell her because she didn't want him to look at her crazy in case he explained that the nigga was fine AF...so she decided to wait til tonight.  Zac was in the shower while Fatima was tryna find her something to wear.  She decided on this outfit

Zac walked out the shower wit a towel around him, he noticed Fatima bending down to get her boots

Zac walked out the shower wit a towel around him, he noticed Fatima bending down to get her boots.  He walks up to her and hugs her from the back.  She jumps and stands straight.  He stays to kiss her neckband rub her breast.  Fatima let out a slight moan before she turned to face him.  Their lips met and both began to kiss.  Fatima is tryna dominate but Zac ain't having that shit.  He picks her up and moves to the bed.  He throws her in the bed and huddles over her.  Rubbing all over her body.  He rubs down to her sweetness and can feel how wet she is.  Dammmmm gorgeous u been waiting on papi huh? Sure the fuck was! Fatima got the strength to flip them and now she's on top.  She slowly slides down and starts to bounce on his dick..Zac grabs her ass and squeeze it.  Shitttt gorgeous...fukkkkk u feel good.  She leans down to lick his lips then tongue him passionately...they go on for a while before u no it they both wore themselves out.  And feel asleep!  2 hours later they both get up to get dressed.  Fatima called Keyra and told them to meet them at MAXINES..a small but intimate steakhouse.  Zac called Desmond and gave him the name of the place and address and told him they would be there 45 minutes. 
Everyone makes it to the steakhouse.  Zac, Fatima, and Desmond are seated and Keyra walks in. She has on a black tight fitted mini dress and some black and gold Tom ford heels.. wit a black Tom ford purse.  God dammmmm. Desmond said wit a big smile.  Hey everyone I'm here.  Keyra takes her seat in between Fatima and Desmond..Keyra whispered to fatima, "bihhhhhh this nigga is MF'n fineeeeee" and he chocolate too...and he tall..wit a beard lawdddddd....i might have to wet that beard for him..fatima slightly smacked Keyra leg.  Everyone made small talk.  While Keyra and Desmond talking getting to know each other, the lil nasty's (Fatima and Zac) kissing and rubbing all over each other.  After about 2 hours they finish up at the steakhouse and decide to hit up a club.  They were fairly new to LA, but Desmond knew where to go.  They ended up at this place called TREEHOUSE.  They have and outside part and and inside part! They decided to go outside.  While outside Fatima's phone kept ringing.  She noticed it was the office for the Chicago Sky.  She didn't answer at first but they called her back..i need to take this YALL.  Fatima went to the bathroom and answered the call.  She made it back and Zac noticed a change in her behavior.  She wasn't as happy as she was before the phone call.  What's is it gorgeous? Nuthin babe, I'll tell u wen we get back home.  Zac said ok. 
The night ended on a good note.  Keyra and Desmond was getting along fine.  They exchanged numbers.  Everyone headed home.  Once Fatima and Zac made it home they both got a text from Keyra and Desmond saying they made it home safely.  They all had been drinking so it was a must they check in once they got home. 
Ok, gorgeous what's wrong? What is it?  Well babe, they called and said i have to be back in Chicago by tomorrow.  I have an important meeting with the owners of the team.  They didn't go into specifics but yea i gotta head to the airport early tomorrow.  Dammmm baby, im sorry i can't come.  Are u gonna be ok.  Of course i will Zac! I knew what i signed up for wen i made this decision.  She puts her head down and walks to the closet.  She gets undressed and goes to the bathroom.  She takes a shower then does her nightly routine.  She gets in the bed and lays down.  Zac is standing there stuck because he knows she wants him to come.  But he can't because the season is about to start for him.  He goes and takes his shower and does his nightly routine.  He gets in the bed and puts his arms around her.  He little spoons her and tells her, it's gonna be ok.  Baby don't stress.. I'll be here waiting for u to get back.  They kiss and go to sleep.
The next morning they both get up and Zac drops Fatima off to the airport! He gives her a kiss and tell her he loves her and call as soon as u land...ok papi i will...the flight landed in Chicago and Fatima Ubered to her condo!! She chilled for a bit and called Zac..she lets him know she made and is about to head to the meeting.  Fatima makes it to the meeting.  The owners tells her that she has to be in Chicago for the next 2 weeks.  Although the season doesn't official start til the NFL season is over.  They needed her to stay because they wanted to offer her more than just a spot on the team.  After the meeting she facetimed  Zac and told him what happened.  She was all teary eyed..he said gorgeous don't cry..it's only 2 weeks...u can go 2  weeks..Fatima rolled her eyes.  And Zac laughed...
As the days went on, Fatima was in and outta meetings..serving looks and knowledge. The board was so impressed with her, they offered her a position on the board.  But also her position as starting point guard for the team..Fatima was so excited but u can tell she was in her zone in those meetings.  Maybe being in the board was better than being on the floor she thought. 
As she got ready for bed, she facetimed Zac..she did this every night! It was routine for her like clock work.  Papi,  i miss you so much. I'm ready to see u! I wanna come home! Gorgeous u no i miss you.  I can't wait to see you!! They chatted for a while longer. They said their i love you's and hung up.  Fatima turned her phone on Spotify and listened to some music...before falling asleep she told herself, "if i feel like this now WTF imma do wen the season starts and i have meetings, practices and games....SHIT!!!!