WNBA Draft Day!!

After they both made it back to campus they prepared for their last official semester of undergrad. Zac went to his room because he had to see his coach about some business things he had to handle before heading to summer practice to start the new season. Meanwhile, Fatima and her girls are in her room talking about what's next for them. April told them she was accepted into a NICU program at Children's Hospital in Chicago. Keyra told them she was thinking about getting her masters degree in Business administration from UCLA. She applied earlier in the year. Fatima asked them if they wanted to come to the draft with her. It's being held in Minnesota this year. It's 2 weeks away. Of course both ladies said yes!! They finished chatting, laughing, and eating pizza. A few hours later they head back to their rooms. Fatima had to meet with her coach so she can breakdown some possibilities to her. She gets dress and heads over to the gym where coaches office is.
She knocks on the door and the coach told her to come in. Fatima takes a seat and begins her conversation. The coach begins to break it down to her. Because Fatima is expected to be within the top 4 picks, the teams that can pick her are the LA SPARKS, Chicago SKY, New York LIBERTY, and the Atlanta DREAM... Fatima begins to think. Her coach notices and asks her what's on her mind. She hesitates. It's nothin, it's just I'm scared. As u no Zac got drafted to the RAMS.. her coach said that's great, just imagine if u were to get drafted by the SPARKS. Fatima smiled but she really didn't wanna play for them. She wanted to play for the Chicago SKY. She wasn't to worried being that the football season and the WNBA season are different times of the year. Fatima left her coach and went to zacs room. He wasn't there. So she got in his bed and watched tv. About an hour later he made it back to his room. He didn't notice Fatima in the bed because he didn't turn the lights on and she had dozed off. He was on his phone talking to someone. Not paying attention, he's having his conversation and says "well u know I'll take care of her, she don't have to do nothing! But that's her dream and Imma be 100 behind her dreams." As he gets closer to the bed he sees her sleep, well she wasn't really sleep. She heard what he said. Fatima knew she loved Zac with everything in her and she knew he felt the same but to hear him actually support her dreams just melts her heart.
Hey Papi, ur back! Yes gorgeous I'm here! I didn't no u was here. Well i went to talk to coach about the draft then i came over to talk to you. She told Zac what her coach told her about her being in the top 4 picks and which teams she could be going to. With that being said, he asked her which team do she prefer? Fatima looked down not wanting to answer him. He takes his finger and lifts her chin, look at me gorgeous and tell me how u feel. I really want to know. Well papi, I'm hoping to get picked by the Chicago sky. Zac blinked his eyes and looked with a defeated face and said ok, gorgeous that's fine. I'm here to support you and your dreams. Let me ask u a question. Sure! Will u be disappointed if they don't pick u? Of course i will babe, BUT it won't matter to me as long as i get to live out my dream. Well gorgeous he says. U no I'm 100 behind anything that happens. Our love, this love. AINT NO ORDINARY LOVE! We can and will make this work if they so happen to pick u! The good thing of all of this is that our seasons are at different times of the year. So that will give us time to still be with each other. While u are playing I'll focus on getting my real estate license and while i play you can focus on getting your business admistratuon/ health administration masters degree. She smiled and said sounds like a plan! They hugged ma d Zac went to shower. Of course she joined him...
They days past by and it's now time to head to Minnesota for the draft! Fatima called to make sure her parents were packed and ready to meet them their. She called the girls and they all said they were packed and ready! Fatima. Zac. And the girls head to the airport! They made it to Minnesota and get to their hotels.  Fatima's parents were at the hotel waiting for them.  MOMMY!!! DADDY!!! She hugs them!  Hello Mr. and Mrs. Wilson as Zac hugs Fatima's mom and daps her dad.  April and Keyra introduce themselves and they all head to their room.  Keyra and April share a room. And Fatima and Zac of course and then her parents. They get some rest before getting ready to head downtown for the draft!  At around 6pm they start to get dressed. 

Everyone takes their seats and the draft starts

Everyone takes their seats and the draft starts.  2 teams went so far and neither picked Fatima.  She didn't mind because the SPARKS and the SKY  hadn't went yet.  Round 1 pick 3, the Chicago SKY select Fatima Chanel Wilson.  She jumps up and she's so excited!  She hug her parents and kiss Zac.