Last things before trip!

It's the day before Fatima and Zac leave for their trip! Zac wanted to do something with his lil sisters so he called Fatima to ask she wanted to bring them to CELEBRATION IN THE OAKS..she said sure and that she would be there around 7pm.. Zac thinking good because that would give him time to run to JARED's jewelry store to get Fatima's gift. Fatima got up and saw her parents wer still sleep. So she decided to make her and then breakfast. She got the stuff out the fridge. She made grits, eggs, bacon, hot sausage (that's what she wanted) biscuits and cinnamon rolls. She also cut up some fresh fruit. She had orange juice and apple juice! Once she was finished she went knock on her parents door to tell them she made breakfast to come eat! About 20 minutes later her parents came in the dinning room and was surprised. She had the table decorated in Christmas decor! She had the food set up on the table to where everyone fixed their own plates! They sat, said a prayer, and enjoyed their breakfast together as a family! Fatima's mom was so happy! He gave gave Fatima hug and kissed her cheek! Her dad gave her hug and kissed her forehead and said this was very nice, princess u did good! They talked some more until TIMA told them she was going with Zac and his lil sisters to CELEBRATION IN THE OAKS. Her mom and dad said ok sweet pea be safe and have fun! Fatima went back up stairs to get dress...she went in the other room to grab her things then back into her bedroom. She showered and did her morning routine after breakfast because she didn't wanna smell like food before she got dressed!

  She showered and did her morning routine after breakfast because she didn't wanna smell like food before she got dressed!

After she got dressed she texted Zac and told him she was on her way. He said ok we ready..she pulled up to his house and got out! She went inside to say hello to his mom and dad! She gave both a hug and they headed out. Zac told Fatima they can do the drive thru tour and Fatima said NO! We are doing the walking tour and we gonna ride the train through the park, also i want ur lil sisters to have fun at the amusements rides again! Zac said that's fine we could do that! They parked and got out. They went brought the tickets and did the train ride first! The girls sat in the seat in front of Zac and Fatima.. as the ride progress, Zac was kissing Fatima on her neck and rubbing on her legs! She was giggling and enjoying every bit! After the ride they did the walk through tour then went to ride the rides again! This time all 4 rode the rides and played games! Fatima won the girls a big stuffed animal from the basketball game! And Zac won Fatima a big stuffed animal from the football throw game! They took pictures in the picture booth...some wit just Zac and the girls, just TIMA and the girls, just the girls, and of course just Zac and Fatima! After awhile they went to the park cafe and got some chicken tenders and fries for the girls and burger and fries for them! After they ate the girls were tired so they brought them home! Wen they got home the girls were in the back seat knocked out! Zac grabbed one and Fatima grabbed the other one! They put them in their room and then they went to Zac's room... Fatima texted her mom and told her she would be home in a bit that she was chillin a bit longer by Zac. They laid across the bed discussing their up coming trip. Zac didn't know where they Wer going all he knew was to be ready for 7am tomorrow morning her dad was dropping them to the airport! He talked and kissed and chilled for another hour then she got up to head home. She made it home within 20 minutes! She texted him to let him know she made and to get some rest because tomorrow is an early day!