Its getting HOT this summer!!

Zac and fatima both are knocked out...Zac pushes Fatima to wake her, "no babe please let me sleep".  No gorgeous u have to get up.  We have to be at the camp for 2pm...Babe it's on 11, can i please have 30 more minutes.  He said ok but remember i have to go home to shower and get ready.  Fatima slowly rolled out the bed.  Papi I'm so tired wat the hell diss u do to me last night! Zac smiled, "girl stop it, u no i hit u with that zacblizzy" 🤣. She playfully smacked him!! Zac walked her to her truck and told her her would meet her after camp, that she didn't need to come get him.  She looked at him weird but didn't say nuthin.  Fatima made it home..she ran upstairs to shower and get dressed.  She left home about an hour later.  She texted Zac and told him she made it.  He texted back and said ok. 
Fatima parked and got out her truck..as she was walking in she spotted Deuce.  A lil smile came over her face.  Fatima definitely was attracted to Deuce.  But she wasn't gone play with him.  She loves Zac to much.  Fatima felt Zac was it for her.  Her first and last!  As the kids start to trickle in they make groups...it's was Fatima's group and Deuces group.  Fatima had the girls and Deice had the boys...they did some practice drills and warm ups.  They took a 15 minute break before they would have a lil scrimmage game.  Fatima went sat on the bench and deuce went over to sit by her.  "Can u not please"? Fatima said.  Deuce looked at her and asked her what was her problem.  YOU, YOU ARE MY PROBLEM, U ARE EVERY FUCKIN WHERE!! Fatima said in a angry tone.  But beautiful it's not like that i just wanna be your friend that's all.  I'm not tryna over step, because i no u have a boyfriend.  And i no u love the nigga, although he ain't me! Fatima rolled her eyes at him.  "Ok guys break over". they get on the court and it's girls vs boys.  Fatima and deuce also play.   They trash talk for a bit..Fatima has the ball about to score, she's dribbling in to try and make a lay up, but deuce grabs her waist...they start fighting for the ball.  He is all over Fatima, she's giggling and shit..THEN walks in Zac.  Fatima didn't notice him at first but wen she did she called TIME OUT.  She walked over to him.  Zac has a defeated look on his face.  Hey Papi, how's it going next door at football camp.  It's going, he said.  Fatima said babe wats wrong? Zac looked at her, what's up wit u and ole dude? This nigga every fuckin where.  Fatima said park come take a walk u seem upset.  Fatima told deuce she was gonna step outside for a bit to keep them practicing until she gets back.  They get outside and start fussin.  But papi i don't no how he got on the camp as a counselor.  I mean i no he plays ball for LSU, but i didn't know he was gonna be apart of this camp.  Zac looks at her, YEA RIGHT! I think u knew, u just didn't want to tell me.  They go back and forth for a bit.  Fatima was frustrated at this point because she really didn't nO.  LOOK, babe I'm telling u i didn't no, u starting to piss me off wit this bullshit.  Zac grabbed Fatima by the arm and pulled her in.  He  turned her to where her back was on the wall of the building.  He had one arm around her waist and the other around her neck.  He spoke "don't catch no attitude wit me because I'll show yo ass right her and right now!! Fatima looked in his eyes and her pussy got wet!  She thinking lord this nigga ain't never this aggressive, I'm loving this shit.. Fatima said Zac let me go i gotta get back to camp.  He ok cool, just make sure u don't leave me wen camp is over. 
Fatima walked back into camp and finished the camp.  Deuce tried to talk to her but she wasn't having it.  All fatima was thinking about was going home to get in the shower wit her man.  They way Zac checked her ass had her ready ready!!!! They dismissed the camp and told them they would see them tomorrow.  Fatima walked to her truck and Zac was their waiting.  Fatima thought how this nigga knew where i parked at.  Zac just standing their smiling.  They hop in the truck and head to Fatima's house.  Her parents aren't home!  Fatima and Zac go upstairs to her room.  She walks to the bathroom to start the shower.  As she gets undressed Zac walks in.  Well that's a fine piece of specimen right there.. lawdddddddd..fatima turns around and start blushing.  She enters the shower and Zac decided to ever undressed and get in wit her.  He grabs her waist and turns her to face him.  She looks in his eyes and tries to kiss him.  But Zac wanted a nasty ole kiss!!!!

Fatima grabs his face starts sucking on his tongue

Fatima grabs his face starts sucking on his tongue.  That kiss made them forget all about the shower. As they stand in the shower kissing, he lifts Fatima's legs up.  He put them on his shoulder.  He slowly enters her making her grasp.  In and out slowly until Fatima finds her rhythm.  Once she gets it going she starts to bounce in that dick..Zac can feel her walls tightening.  He lets her legs down then he starts to kiss her body from her neck to her belly button.  Squeezing her ass he goes further down to her sweet spot!! He puts one of her legs on his shoulder and starts to devour her pussy.  Zaccccccc pappiiii shiiiittt!! Zac continues until Fatima cums in his mouth.  He come up to give her another nasty kiss so she can taste herself.  He turns her around and enters her from the back.  Fatima is throwing that ass back and Zac can't handle it.   Gorrrr....geeeoussssss.....w w w wait!!! Shit babe I'm about to bust fukkkkkkkkk....as soon as he said that Fatima stopped, turned around and dropped to her knees.  She was working that mouth and hand like it was going outta style.  She was licking, sucking, and slurping!! Zac grabbed the back of her head and gently pushed.  Babe wait I'm cummmmmmmmm...Fatima felt it so she started sucking harder and twisting faster, before u knew Zac lil swigglies was swimming down her throat!! Fatima still wasn't finished..she was on demon time, she put his balls in her mouth and gently sucked, until he got hard again.  She removed his balls and added his dick into her mouth again.  While gently massaging his balls.  She was going to work making sure Zac would cum again!! And he DID! She got up and kissed him.  They both was wore out at this point.  They bath off and get out.  Zac didn't have any clothes so Fatima gave him some of what she had in her room until she finished washing the ones he had on. 
They lay across the bed and started talking.  Fatima asked Zac if he wanted to take his lil sister to the water park in Georgia "great wolf lodge".  He said that's sounds like fun we can do that next week once we finish with the camps.  Fatima got in the computer and started booking the trip for the whole week...after awhile she got up to out his clothes in the dryer.  She walked back in the room and Zac was knocked out.  She shook him to order some food.  He said just get some pizza and wings..he told her his card was in his wallet on the dresser.  She walked to the dresser and his card.  She paid for the order then put his card back.  She went back to lay on the bed wit him.  The food came, they ate, then immediately fell asleep!