Everything gone be alright!

As the days past Fatima handled her business on the board.  Fatima was making deals left and right, giving opinions that everyone started to look at her like she was something out of a movie.  One man on the board said "where has she been all these years".  Fatima had it set to where the team would scout for coaches and players.  The Chicago sky had the money so it wasn't a problem when it came to that.  Fatima was so young and vibrant! She was so sure of herself.  She had to let them white men know she's not to be played with.  Although Fatima only had her bachelor's degree she knew she needed to further her education.  Fatima had bigger plans for the Chicago sky tho.  They just ain't no it yet and she wasn't bout to tell them! 
It was now time to head back to LA to see her man.  Fatima left her condo and caught the first flight back to LA.  She didn't tell zac she was coming back the day nor time.  She wanted to surprise him.  When she got back to the condo she knew he was still at practice because of the time.  So she decided to cook for him.  She made steaks, seafood stuffed potatoes, and garlic Parmesan asparagus.  She had some wine on chill and she had HER for his dessert!  After noticing the time she took a shower.  After taking her shower she lotioned her body and put on a silk robe that for justtttt above her ass...it was black lace and she put on some red bottom black 4 1/2 inch pumps.  ALEXA play my "love making track".  She made her way to table, she knew he would be in at any moment.  She set the table wit their food.  And moved the wine to the table.  She washed her hands and made her way back to the table.  She sat down on the chair that was facing the door so he could see her as soon as he walked in.  She propped her legs on the table and crossed them waiting for him to enter.  She could hear her phone ringing but she wasnt tryna answer it. She knew it was him.  She heard the keys dangling to open the door.  As he opens the door he heard the music and immediately looked up because he knew she was home.  He dropped his bag and ran straight to her...gorgeous ur home, I'm missed so much.  Kissing all over her!  Papi, I've missed you.  Without saying another word Zac ran to take a shower.  He didn't take long because his dick was hard and missed his lady.  He came out the bathroom wit a towel wrapped around him.  Fatima gave him a glass of wine.  They begin to eat their food.  Dam gorgeous this food so good,  after they ate, Fatima. Told Zac she had some dessert in the fridge, Zac said girl stop playing u know my favorite desert is NOT in no dam freezer.  Bring that ass here.  Fatima gets up and walks towards Zac, he picks her up and sits her on the table.  He sits down in front of her.  He unties her lace robe and exposes her naked body.  SHIT, FUK, as he licked his lips...he lift her legs kissing her calf.  He removed her pump from one leg.  He looked up at Fatima and she smiled.  She knew Zac loved  when she wore lingerie with heels.  He took her other leg and lift it to take the other pump off.   The started kissing her feet, licking her toes, Fatima's pussy jumps.  He places soft gently kisses up both legs.  He put both legs on his shoulder and wraps his arms around them holding her tight!  He slides her closer to him as he goes in on her sweetness.. ummmmm papiii, Fatima said and she rolled her hips.  Grabbing the back of his head as he continues.  Zac can feel she's about to come so he takes it up a bit.  He starts to add 2 fingers as he continue to suck on her clit.  Within seconds Fatima cums.  Zac slurps up her juices and sits back on his chair...he he lifts her by her thighs and sits her on him slowly.  As Fatima wraps her arms around his neck, she goes down on him further..Shittttt papiiiiii! She starts to ride him...she bouncing up and down and back and forth.  Hold up gorgeous u got a nigga finna cum and i ain't ready yet!! Fatima doesn't listen, she's in her zone...she threw her head back and went to work..Zac grabbed her hair as she held into his shoulders and he started fuckin from her from underneath...yesssss papiiii fuckkkkk i missed you...Fatima squirts, and is outta breath but zac isn't finished yet.  While still inside of Fatima he gets off the chair and walks them to the bed..her legs are wrapped around his waist because she's weak right now.  They made it to the bed and Zac put her down but turns her around!! Fatima assumed the position and got on all four wit that arch that Zac loves so much.  He enters her slowly as he grasp for air.  He starts wit soft strokes, but Fatima wanted harder strokes.  HARDER park HARDER!  Say less is all da chaos!! He spread them cheeks so he could get deep in that pussy!! He was pounding her harder just like she asked. You like that shot huh gorgeous...Fatima was silent so he pound her harder...And before you now it he was cummmin ..he pounded her so hard she went flyin to the other side of the bed! 🤣..DAMMM papi!! She said wit a lil attitude..Zac said i know u don't need me to adjust that attitude.  She rolled her eyes..he got in the bed and pulled her closer...he started kissing her all over her face.  And tickling her.  She started laughing STOOOOP PAPI..In her baby voice...she grabbed his face and tongued him down!! They got up and went to the shower.  They showered got back in bed...Zac grabbed Fatima and held her in his arms tight, as they both dosed off..
Yesterday was the last day of practice before the pre-season games start.  Zac first pre season game was this coming Friday in LA against the Philadelphia eagles.   Which was the in two days.  Fatima needed to get her outfit together because if it's one thing she gone rep her man to the fullest...she called Keyra because she hadn't talk to her since she left for Chicago.  She called Keyra and Keyra picked up..hey girl wats up! Hey beautiful wyd?  Desmond told me you had to go to Chicago.  Yea i did, i guess him and Zac are closer than i though.  BTW how is things with Desmond? Keyra said girlllllll that nigga is everything...so nice and loving.  He makes me feel like I'm the only one in the world..and don't get me started on the dick! Fatima busted out laughing...well i know the feeling all to well..Zac was my first dick and gone be my only dick im never letting up off that dick...👅 so anyways i called to make sure you and Desmond were still good.  Yes girl we good! Soooooo about our outfits for the game.  Keyra said girl I'm not telling that nigga til he rep me...like 💍...yo ass got a ring so u better rep that man.  AND IS!! Fatima laughed...They chatted on and Fatima got busy on finding her an outfit! 
It was now Friday and time to get ready for the game.  Zac asked Fatima if she was gonna ride wit Keyra and she said yes.  He asked wat she was wearing and she told him it was a surprise.  Zac smile....because he knew his baby was gone two him...he had to leave early to get to the field, so he kissed Fatima and left out..Fatima got up and showered.  She did her routine and started her make up.  She flat iron her hair and wrapped it until it was time to start getting ready.  She called Keyra and told her to come over to her place to get dressed.  About 30 minutes later Keyra arrived and they got dressed and headed out. They ladies made it to the field and found their seats.  Zac knew where the ladies were gonna be seated so he kept checking until he spotted them!! He ran over and looked at Fatima and bit his lip.  He had the biggest smiled on his face. 

She leaned down to kiss him and tell him good luck

She leaned down to kiss him and tell him good luck..he whispered in her ear "gorgeous u look so fuckin good, i can't wait to unsnap those buttons." She laughed and he ran back to the field!! Desmond came over to get a kiss from Keyra and asked her where was her clothes, she smiled and said " nigga u already know wats up stop acting crazy"! She kissed him and he ran back over to the field.  The RAMS won, Zac threw for 1 touchdown and ran one in...after the game Fatima and Keyra met the guys at the Santa Monica pier.  It was still early because the game was a noon game.  They walked around the beach and had ice cream...Zac was big on quality time.  It didn't matter what they did as long as he was with her.  After that, the couples went their own separate way.