Wedding planning!

The next morning Fatima got up, took a shower.  She shook Zac and kissed his cheek and told him she would be back.  She left and went to her house to meet with her mom because they had some things to go over for the wedding.  Wen she arrived at her house her mom was still sleep.  So she went to her room to put on some comfy clothes and lay across the bed.  She grabbed her Mac book and started looking for ideas she thinks she wanna have at their wedding.  She sent April and Keyra a text message asking for their address because she wanted to send them a gift box.  They texted her right back.  Both excited because they knew it was getting close to planning the wedding.  Fatima then heard her mom call her name.  Yes MOM I'm here I'll be down in a few.  She closed her laptop and went downstairs.  Her mom asked her if she wanted to go David's bridal to try on some dresses...Fatima told her mom NO! She knew wat she wanted and that was a dress from Vera Wang...she had already contacted them and they told her to send some photos and her measurements....she called  her aunt who is a seamstress and asked her could she take her measurements.  Of course she said yes! Fatima made her way downstairs.  Her and her mom went to Micheal's so she could work on the gift boxes for Keyra and April.  They were the only ones in the wedding that were her friends because she really ain't fuck with nobody else.  Them 3 been rocking since college.  She also decided to ask her cousin Kesha to be in the wedding.  They went to Micheal's then headed back home.  Fatima and her mom started on the gift boxes while they held a convo.  Fatima's mom was a nervous wreck, but i. The other hand Fatima was cool as a fan.  She wasn't stressing or nuthin.  After a few hours this is what they came up with!

  After a few hours this is what they came up with!

This is for APRIL AND KESHA

Of course Keyra was the MAID OF HONOR! She also decided to ask Zac's lil sisters to be i

She also decided to ask Zac's lil sisters to be i. The wedding also. 

After finishing the boxes she went to the post office to mail them off using next day delivery

After finishing the boxes she went to the post office to mail them off using next day delivery.  She could of brought Zac's lil sisters theirs but she wanted them to feel special so she got them delivered! 
Fatima's mom asked about the cake and she said she wanted it from CREATIVE CAKES.  She sent them an email of how she wanted the cake to look and how many layers she wanted.  They responded within an hour and gave her a price.  At this point Fatima was exhausted.  She FaceTime Zac and told him she was gonna take a nap.. he told her ok and that he was gonna come over wen he thinks she's woke...2 hours later Zac decided to call HOTGIRL SEAFOOD TRAP out da Lafitte to order a seafood pan especially for Fatima...she knew what Fatima liked.  After and hours he picked it up and headed to his baby. 

Wen he walked in the house Fatima was still upstairs sleep

Wen he walked in the house Fatima was still upstairs sleep.  He kissed her lips and she woke up!! She grabbed his face and deepened the kiss, pulling Zac on top of her.  Hey papi, i missed u all day.  I missed u too gorgeous, come in so u can eat i got ur favorite from ya girl Daniella.  Fatima got up brushed her teeth, used the bathroom and washed her hands! They headed to the kitchen and sat at the kitchen island and ate.  Zac poured her some strawberry lemonade and sat with her.  He wasn't hungry he let his baby enjoy her food but of course she sat on his lap and tried to feed him some.  (They so freaking cute) i can't stand it!! 🤣 ....Zac asked her if she got a lot done today and she said yes.  She told him she picked out the theme, colors, wedding party.  They still have to get a DJ, venue, limo and pick out their wedding song!  Fatima told Zac he had to get 2 guys because she had April and Kesha as bridesmaids and she wanted Keyra to walk down the aisle by herself because she was the made of honor.  She also told him that Lola and Lori were their flower girls..he smiled so big hearing that!  He said ok bae that's awesome.  I'll ask Mike and Desmond (2 players on his team)  if they wanna be in the wedding.   They chatted some more then decided to go to the theater room to watch a movie.  They wanted to get a break from wedding talk. 
They went downstairs to the theater room and picked a movie.  They watched Love Jones.  Fatima laid across his legs while he rubbed her head and played in her hair.  Girl do u know you are so MF'n gorgeous? Like i literally have the sexiest, most beautiful, big hearted woman.  And let's not leave out smartest!  She smiled.  He said gorgeous I'm so happy you are mines.  I wouldnt change it for the world.  He leaned and kissed her lips.  Hey papi did u think of a song that we can March down the aisle to?  He said of course I've been thinking for some time now...she said what did u come up wit? He said hold on let me pull it up on my phone.  He got the song and Fatima listened...

Fatima was like, ohhhhhh papi i love it! She looked up and Zac's eyes were watery.  Awwwhhh papi!! I love you so much!! She got up and straddled him and hugged him tight! She kissed him passionately as he rubbed down her body!! They then went up stairs to Fatima room.  Fatima hopped in the shower while Zac undressed and got in her bed.  He didn't need a shower because he had just took one right before he came brought her food.  Fatima came out wit a towel but quickly dropped it before she got under the covers.  Zac was naked and it was skin to skin.  They didn't have sex or nuthin they just laid and enjoyed each others bodies close together!  They cuddled and fell asleep!