NOLA........

Fatima, Saint and Gendi make it to NOLA...she calls Zac as soon as they get there...Fatima's father was waiting at baggage claim for her...he runs over to Fatima and gets Saint out her hands....he tickles him and says heyyyyyy pawpaw prince!! Saints giggles....they place the luggage on the cart.  He gives Saint back as he places their luggage in the trunk of the car....he had a car seat already for Saint so he buckles him in...he ask Fatima to drive because he wanted to play with Saint....30 minutes later they make it to her parents house...her mom had the place decorated beautifully......

MOM!!!! She yelled as she walked inside leaving her dad to get the luggage

MOM!!!! She yelled as she walked inside leaving her dad to get the luggage....she comes running to grab the baby!! She kisses his cheeks as spins around wit him!! MawMaw KING is here!! Fatima just smiles....she kisses her mom's cheeks then brings the luggage upstairs.   She lets Fendi out in the backyard! Hey mom what yall doing in there...nothing princess just playing wit my prince....i want us to take some Christmas pictures wit him...i also set up a spot for Fendi to take some too....Fatimas smiles....
They go about their day and Fatima calls Zac's mom to let her know that her and the baby made it and she's at her parent's house...the twins yelling in the background for her to bring the baby and Fendi over....Fatima told them they would come over tomorrow they wanna get settled down....and she had to feed saint and put him down for his nap!!
A few minutes later Zac facetimed her..hey gorgeous i miss yall already! I miss u more papi!! I can't wait to see you Fatima said. 2 more days babe just 2 more days....

2 days has passed and Zac made it to NOLA..he immediately made his way straight to Fatima and Saint....papiiiiiiiiiii...she runs to him and jumps in his arms...she wraps her legs around his waist and neck and kisses him...he puts her down and goes straight to Saint...daddy's lil man.......he kisses his cheeks...he goes into the kitchen and speaks to Fatima's parents...he hugs her mom and daps off her daddy...

It's now Thanksgiving morning....they will be heading to Zac's parents for the day.  Fatima gets up and does her morning routine...she takes a shower but outs on a robe so she can get Saint ready.  She head to her parents room where Saint is.   Good morning mom, where's dad at? Oh he should be down stairs....oh ok, he sainty Pooh bear!!! She picks him up and go downstairs to feed him some oatmeal and a soft scrabbled egg.  She puts some apple juice in his sippy cup....after he's finished she lets him play around with his toys...she goes back upstairs by Zac and see he's in the shower...she get their clothes together so they can start getting ready....she bent over looking in the suitcase wen Zac sneaks up behind her and grabs her waist....PAPIIIIIIII, u better chill before i end over on that dick...he busted out laughing...she stands and they share a kiss..he smacks her ass as she heads back to the bathroom to do her make up!!
After about an hour they are ready to head to Zac's parents house!  Okkkk MA AND DAD! We leaving and happy thanksgiving we will see you guys later!!! They head out !!

he smacks her ass as she heads back to the bathroom to do her make up!! After about an hour they are ready to head to Zac's parents house!  Okkkk MA AND DAD! We leaving and happy thanksgiving we will see you guys later!!! They head out !!