Finding my papi!!

Fatima told the girls that she would be back and that she was going to look for Zac. They wanted to go with her because they didn't want her to go alone. All 3 ladies left out to head to "the pool". They asked around hoping someone would know where he was staying. The search for Zac went on for at least 2 hours! Eventually Fatima gave up! She was outta hope! She told the girls she was going to take a walk on the beach..Keyra and April just sat in the beach chairs and let her go towards to water and just stand!!
Fatima was crying she didn't no wat to feel..she thought maybe he left because he thought she really wanted to break up wit him..i mean she do, she did! But not really! He's the love of her life! She thought this Nigga really did came all the way to Jamaica for me! And I'm all in another nigga face.  Fatima didn't feel bad because she actually liked Deuce.  But her love was for Zac..she turned and met the girls and they headed back to the AIRBNB.  As they got closer they saw Zac sitting in the steps.. she ran to him as he stood up and jumped on him...with her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.  She kissed him! Passionately!!! She said papa i e been looking all over for u.  He said TIMA i thought u was with ole boy from the pool.  She looked in his eyes and said babe UR THE ONLY ONE FOR ME!
She got down and they went inside.  Fatima and Zac went to her room..they sat in the bed and talked.  It seemed like they talked got hours.  He told her he was sorry, he didn't expect for kimmie to do wat she did.  Fatima said really Zac? That bitch gone try u again and imma have to drag da hoe AGAIN!! Zac said babe listen, i don't want her. I want you! What me and kimmie had was the past! No girl has loved me like u do! And I've never loved no other girl like i love you!  Fatima said papi I'm willing to except ur apology BUT look this is it.  I don't want u to break my heart.  I love you..and i no we are still young but what we have is working for us! Promise me if we ever feel like we are losing each other  we can come back to Jamaica and work it out!! He said I PROMISE!! She said let's go shower before we get in bed.  That walk to the  atheism and take a picture!

After they shower they both come out the bathroom wit just their towel wrapped around them!  Before they got in the bed they both dropped their towels and got in

After they shower they both come out the bathroom wit just their towel wrapped around them!  Before they got in the bed they both dropped their towels and got in.  They Wer hugging ...Zac started rubbing on Fatima's ass and her back...she turns around to face him.  She starts to kiss him as she gets on top of him!  He says gorgeous let me taste u.  She not right now i NEED to feel u inside of me!  He slightly lifts her up and she slowly goes down on his dick...she starts to ride him slowly...Zac grabs her ass and he rocks her back and forth! She starts to bounce..as she is bouncing he grabs her breast.. licking and sucking.. Fatima starts to moan...uuummmm shhiiitttt papiiiii.... Fuckkkkkk this dick feels so good!! Zac mumbles babe who pussy is this?  Huh??? She fairly says uuurrrssssss shit!!! Papiii it's urs!!! He flips them over.  Her back is facing his chest.  He takes one hand and lifts her leg and slowly thrust inside of her.  The other hand is wrapped around her neck...he's grabbing her neck and whispers in her ear, gorgeous i swear i love u! I'm never coming up off this pussy! This pussy is for me!!! She's moaning immmmm.  cummmmminnnnn....papiiiiiii ohhhh shitttt...he doesn't stop he slowly thrust some more!  He then turns her on her stomach.  She arch her back and he begins to eat her from behind!! He's licking sucking and slurping all over her pussy!  She about to cum again...papiiii please i can't take it anymore!! He ignores her.  And continues...she cums all in his mouth!  He then inserts himself into her...grinding slowly at first! But then Fatima starts throwing that Ass back.. he grabs her waist and goes to town on that pussy!!! Fukkkkkkkkk babe u so fucking wet!! Dammmmm I'm about to cummm...those words sent Fatima in over drive, she threw that ass back in circle...he grabbed her neck wit his hand..sucking hard on the back of her neck he came all up in her....they both just fall to the bed! All out of breathe!!! After about 15 minutes they both get up to shower AGAIN!! They get in bed...and fell asleep quick!!!

*sorry the chapter so short, just wanted to give u guys a lil something before i head to see Auntee Patti Labelle in concert!! 🤣🤣🥰