Mid Semester

It's been a few months since Fatima started her freshman year of college. She's meet a great guy, her and Keyra became closer than she expected. Football season has started so Zac is busy with games. Fatima makes sure she supports him, she's at every home game and it's tough wen he has an away game but she finds something to get into til he gets back. The college had this strip of bars across the street from Fatima's dorm. It was good because it was walking distance so if anybody got drunk they didn't have to drive. They had a bar called "greenhouse", that's where the majority of the blacks hung out. Right across the street was the "keg", that's where the majority of the whites hung out. So it's Friday evening and Keyra calls Fatima and asked her did she wanna go on the strip. She was like sure, since Zac had an away game ...she said let me get my shit together and I'll hit u back later on tonight! As time passed by she texted Zac and wished him good luck on his game! She waited til 9pm and started getting ready to go to the strip.

She called Keyra to meet her so they can walk tot he strip! They decided to go to the green house

She called Keyra to meet her so they can walk tot he strip! They decided to go to the green house. The line was long AF. But TIMA didn't stand in lines she made her way to the entrance was and they was granted access. Her and Keyra walked in and wen i tell u the club was lit! The DJ was rolling and the vice was nice. Everybody was in their. People came from all over jus to be at that club that night. The guess DJ was DJ SILVER who used to DJ at key west in Metairie so if u no them u no that bihhh was litty.. TIMA didn't drink that much. She would usually get a rum punch and sip it all night. Her and Keyra made their way to the bar..BTW this is wat Keyra wore ..

They ordered their drinks and the bartender said have a nice night ladies

They ordered their drinks and the bartender said have a nice night ladies. And winked his eye! They head to the corner of club by the mirror and started dippin to the BEAT! Of course they knew they looked good so they was all in the mirror.. they was twerking and p-poppin..Keyra grabbed her weed pin and hit it a few times so she was feeling good! Fatima ain't fuck wit it because she played ball. They danced and enjoyed themselves, Keyra was dancing and feeling all over Fatima. TIMA didn't think nuthin of it because they both was a lil lit.. throughout the night they had a few drinks. And y'all know how females get all touchy and feely and shit wen they tipsy. So the night continued on. They vibes til about 1:30am. TIMA tapped Keyra on the shoulder and told her she was ready, as they was leaving a tall dark skin muscular dude wit dreads down his back walked up to TIMA and said hey gorgeous I've been watching u since u walked in. Wer y'all headed? TIMA told him they was leaving and he was like already? She said yes, he said let me walk y'all out. TIMA and Keyra was holding hands because the club was so packed and they didn't wanna loose sight of each other. They exit and dude introduced himself. His name was Courtney and he also attended the college. He asked if they lived on campus and both said yes. Courtney well can i at least walk u guys to the corner to make sure y'all make it back towards the dorms. TIMA was a lil hesitant but Keyra was like sure! Dude eyes on Fatima the whole. He was just smiling and licking his lips at her! She felt a lil uncomfortable so she was glad they made it to the corner quick. He told both ladies he would see them around campus and have a good night! Keyra dorm was further from the strip than Fatima's dorm, so Keyra asked Fatima can she just come to her room for the night! Fatima said of course u can. They walk to the dorm and Fatima unlocks her room door. Keyra said "yeaaa bihhh i see ya, room looking all nice and neat" she laid across Fatima's bed. Keyra said dam bih is this a sealy mattress this bih comfy AF! Fatima just busted out laughing and said nahhhhh this a tempur-pedic! 🤣 u no the one that goes up, down , and hot or cold! 🤣🤣🤣...TIMA went in the bathroom to shower so she can sober up and do her nightly routine. She came back out in some pink lace boy shorts and a sports bra. Keyra asked Fatima can she use the shower and TIMA said girl if yo ass don't u ain't sleeping in this bed! So Keyra made her way the shower . She borrowed an pair of gym shorts and crop top from Fatima for the night! As soon as Fatima head hit the pillow she was knocked out! Keyra on the other hand was admiring Fatima's body. Licking her lips and thinking 💭 ONLY IF THEIS GIRL KNEW, THE WAY IM FEELING I WOULD EAT DA FUK OUTTA THAT PUSSY! But she didn't wanna over step because she cherished her friendship wit Fatima so she laid down and went to sleep also!