Second half of junior year!

Everything is going good so far.  Fatima, April, and Keyra still jam tight.  Although Keyra and Fatima are the closest.  That trio was something to be reckoned with! All 3 of the ladies were beautiful and fine AF.  It's deep into football season so Zac has been busy with practice and away games.  Fatima misses him like crazy!  They have never been away from each other this long.  It's been 3 days since she has seen him...they face time each other every single day tho. Fatima has now started basketball practice. She's really thinking hard about the WNBA, but she also knows she needs a career to fall back on in case something was to happen to where she would get hurt. She knows she can't and won't depend on a man so Zac saying he will take care of them went in one ear and out the other! She knows he will but she still wants her own money. And she knows Zac will enter the NFL draft because he's doing really well in football right now! And his team has made the playoffs.  They have been in the playoffs since his freshman year.  As the years pass Zac was getting better and better!  He is the leading quarterback in their conference.  
It's Friday and the ladies all gather in Fatima's room.  They decided they wanted to get out and do something.  Fatima looked in her closet and picked out an outfit.  The other ladies went to their rooms to get dressed!  After about 45 minutes they all meet up in front.

Fatima's outfit!!

Fatima's outfit!!

They decided to hit up a party off campus at this guys house!  Wen they got there the party was lit! They had a DJ, lots of drinks and food!  The frat brothers of KAPPA ALPHA PSI was shimming to a song in the middle of the room.  Fatima and the girls got them a drink and found a spot in one of the corners!! They was vibing all along to the music.  Keyra had spot a lil chic she knew from class and went to talk to her.  Keyra and her girlfriend had broken up because she was to jealous of Fatima.  Keyra told her girl that nobody was gonna make her stop being around Fatima, so ole girl got mad and broke up wit Keyra.  April and TIMA was dancing and these 2 guys was tryna talk to them.   April was entertaining one of them and Fatima just blew hers off!  The music was so loud so the guy tried to whisper in Fatima ear.  Fatima kept pushing him away.  She was getting annoyed at this point!  Keyra saw that Fatima was getting aggravated so she walked back over and grabbed TIMA by the waist and started dancing on her..Keyra had her face in Fatima's neck pretending like she was kissing her.  Fatima played it off just so the dude could leave.  He ass still stood there.  Keyra said bet!! She grabbed Fatima by the neck and tried to kiss her lips..but TIMA giggled and turned away!!  Keyra whispered in Fatima's ear "i wasn't really gonna kiss u" i just want that Niggas to get the fuck on!!! Fatima said i no..it's cool.  As bad as Keyra wanted Fatima she knew Fatima would knock her the fuck out if she tried anything like that!  Fatima turned her back to ole boy facing Keyra.  She pretended like her and Keyra was together!  Keyra started rubbing on TIMA ass..them ole boy left! Fatima pulled away from Keyra and they both bust out laughing!   They continued the night dancing and having fun!  They ladies wasn't drunk they was just tipsy! Good thing the party wasn't that far.  They left the party and made it back to Fatima's room.  All 3 ladies just chilled and eventually they all fell asleep in Fatima's bed! 
The next morning Zac and his team was coming back from their Friday night game! They won the game.  Zac threw for 3 touchdowns and ran one in.  He called Fatima and told her to meet him at his room in 2 hours...Fatima told him ok.  She got up to go take a shower and get ready.  April and Keyra both woke up right after and headed to their rooms.  Fatima had a lil music playing while she was getting ready! She knew she wanted to look and smell good for Zac (although she always does).  She missed him! She missed her papi!! She wanted her papi really bad!  She had to put on something wit easy access because she was definitely hopping on that dick soon as she touch down in zacs room!

  She missed him! She missed her papi!! She wanted her papi really bad!  She had to put on something wit easy access because she was definitely hopping on that dick soon as she touch down in zacs room!

She paired it wit a denim jacket...she put her hair in a ponytail.  And light makeup!  After about 2 hours she headed to zacs room! She knocked on the door, he said come in babe it's open! Fatima smiled as she seen Zac standing there dripping wet from a shower.  He had a towel wrapped around him!  She runs and gives him a hug and a kiss...I've missed you papi she says....Zac deepens the kiss saying NOT AS MUCH AS I MISSED  YOU.  Fatima felt his dick getting hard..she smiled while still kissing him saying i can tell papi i feel you!! He laid her on the bed still kissing her neck and down to her breast!! He's rubbing on her legs...Fatima just lays there wit her head thrown back!! She opens her legs so Zac can get to her sweet spot! He lifts her shirt and pulls her thong to the side!!! He gives her sweetness a gentle kiss, he's teasing her and Fatima says "STOP PLAYING PAPI". He laughing a then gives her one long ass 👅...he's rubbing her breast and playing with her nipples as he start to suck on her clit!! Paaaaaapiii shiiittt...he tongue kisses her pussy like it's her lips on her face!! He takes one of his hands off her breast and insert a finger inside of her!! While licking her pussy . He finger fucks her..she moaning and going crazy!! Papppiiiiii I'm cuuuummmmminn.  He says i no gorgeous give me my nut! She cums and Zac slurps all her juices up! She flips them over and gets on top!  She takes her jacket and top off...as she slides down she takes her skirt and thong off.  She unwraps the towel from him and gets back on top! She starts to ride him backwards....Fatima grabs his ankles as she bounces up and down!! She's rocking and he grabs her ass squeezing her cheeks ...he then spreads her cheeks as she continues to ride him!! He wanted to see his dick going in and out of her!  Fackkkkkkkk TIMA babeeeee...shitttttt!!! This pussy wet! This pussy feels so good!! Fuckkkkkkkk I'm boutta cum!  Zac leans forward a lil to grab breast as she continues...they going at it, and both cum at the same time!!! Fuck papi i missed u, yes gorgeous so did i!!! They get up to shower and lay back down...they talk about Zac's game and Fatima is so proud of him!! Awwwwwhhh papi that is so good, I'm so proud of u!  I love u!!! Zac looked at Fatima and told her  u imma marry u one day right!! Fatima said ohhhh papi i like the sound of that!! They kissed...and fell asleep!