this BITCH!!!

Some days past by and Fatima and Zac was getting back to them.. She was in her room getting ready for her classes while she was face timing Zac. He told her he would see her wen they get to class. She said ok see ya in bit handsome.

Fatima locked her dorm room door and headed to class

Fatima locked her dorm room door and headed to class. She was calling Keyra to see where she's at, her head was down wen she turned the corner and bumped into "ole girl".  Not paying attention she said oh my bad sorry!  She heard the voice say "this bitch" so fatima quickly turned and said excuse me, wtf was that yo hoe ass said? Ole girl said "first of all my name is April and second of all I'm not no hoe! Fatima said look bitch/hoe it's to early in the morning to be entertaining u so just get the fuck out my face. Fatima turned to walk to class but before she could get a lil further she heard April say "imma show her wat a hoe can do". Fatima turned and chuckled she sternly said HOE TRY ME IF THE FUCK U WANT AND SEE WATS GONE HAPPEN!  April laughed and went on bout her business.  Fatima didn't see Keyra so she walked to class. Zac was there waiting for her, he grabbed her and kissed her. Fatima was so naturally beautiful. Everytime Zac saw her he smile hard AF! It was something about that smile she had that made him melt. They took their seats and began class. After class Fatima was telling Zac wat happened wit April. Zac said oh so that's her name huh. Fatima looked at Zac and rolled her eyes. He grabbed her kissing her face and said gorgeous chill, i told u i don't know her. Fatima told Zac, u can fuck around wit the fuck around if u want too but i promise i fuck BOTH of y'all up! He said gorgeous it's ok. U got me on lock, these eyes or for u and only you! Fatima smiled and started rubbing his legs. She got to his dick and said "and wat about this"? Is it for me only too! Zac said although u haven't gotten a piece of it YET, its definitely ONLY for you...she smiled and kissed him.. Zac thinking to himself i can't wait to put this dick down on her. She's gone right now i can imagine wat she gone be like after i give her da BLIZZY!! 🤣...

They continued with class. It was lunch time so they went to the Union to get some food. Zac spotted his boys and Fatima spotted Keyra. They all met up and sat to figure what they wanted eat! Fatima asked Zac wat he wanted? Fatima and Keyra started walking to go get the food. Fatima was telling Keyra wat happened this morning wit April. Keyra told Fatima that April wasn't gonna stop until she put them hands on her. Keyra told Fatima u gotta stop this how before shit gets outta hand. I know u can get in trouble or fight because it's basketball season and your scholarship is on the line. Fatima said FUCK that scholarship, my people got money, i don't need no dam scholarship. Fatima said wat I'm not gone do is keep letting that hoe play wit me. Imma think of something because i really love playing basketball and i don't want nobody to ruin my chances of making it to the WNBA. YES FATIMA WAS THAT MF GOOD. as a freshman she was their star player! If u saw Fatima outside of the court u would think she didn't have no basketball skills because she was so MF gorgeous. Her body was toned and tight but soft at the same time. So wen she started playing ball and the student saw that she could really ball the games was always packed out. .......they got their food and made way back to the fellas. They ate then Fatima told Zac she had to leave for practice. She hugged and kissed him as he walked her out the Union.  Fatima had a great practice and made her way back to her dorm. She entered and heard laughing and giggles. She turned her head and saw it was April and her friends. Fatima already sweaty and tired from practice so she irritated. She walked over to April and asked her "yo WTF is your problem with me? You have something u wanna get off ur chest? Cuz i promise you I'm not that bitch, trust me u don't want this. April turned her head and said yea I'm i guess!! Fatima grabbed April hair and wrapped it around her hand pulling her head towards her..fatima told April LOOK BITCH, i done told u to stop fuckin wit me for watever reason, i promise u, u don't want this my G.....April was screaming let my hair go! The dorm RA walked over and asked them did they have a problem? Fatima looked at April and said DO WE? April nodded and said NO! Fatima looked at her and said i thought so, and for the last time imma tell u this, DONT LET THE LOOKS FOOL YA. TIMA walked off.