Reason for the Season!

It's now time for Zac to start his second season of the NFL.  Fatima had to fly to Chicago to handle some business and put the final touches on the season for the Chicago sky.  It's around 10am and Zac is up taking his shower.  He hears the phone ring so he hops out the shower to grab the phone.  "Hello"....he's says!   "Uummmmhhh hey papi" sticking her tongue out Fatima says.  I see u were in the shower without me!  Well gorgeous you know if you were here u would be in there wit me...Fatima smiles and says SAY NO MORE NIGGA IM ON MY WAY!! Zac looked in the phone and said gorgeous u really crazy! Cuz i know yo ass would really be in your way.  Most definitely papi!  Anything for you!  He smiles...Fatima knew Zac had a 7:30pm game so she had to hurry and get to the airport.  Well babe i was just calling to let you know i should be landing around 5:30...iMma run to the condo and shower and get dressed then I'm headed straight to the stadium to you.  Ok gorgeous, i can't wait to see you!
Fatima jumps up and get ready to head to the airport. She makes it to her flight. She arrives back in LA. She Ubers to the condo. She runs up stairs to take her shower and do her a light beat to her face. She puts some curls in her hair to make her hair pop. After she sprays on her perfume and head out the door.

Once she gets to the stadium, she parks the car and head to her suite

Once she gets to the stadium, she parks the car and head to her suite..when gets to the suite she sees Keyra. They run and hug each other..bitch! Where have u been? I missed you ass Keyra said. Well i have been handling a lil business in Chicago and I've been getting this wedding planning on the road. Keyra was like, girl i can't wait til this wedding! We gone be beat to the GODs! This wedding gone be ONE OF ONE!! Girl u better have our asses in some slippers because POPPA gone be running them beats and imma be backing that ass up!! Popping that kissy all over the building!! Fatima just laughed at keyra. Before the game started Zac and Desmond walked towards the suite. Fatima and Keyra walked down to the bottom to give their men a kiss! Fatima and Zac had a secret handshake that always ended like this!

  Fatima and Keyra walked down to the bottom to give their men a kiss!  Fatima and Zac had a secret handshake that always ended like this!

They kissed and the guys headed back to the field! Fatima told Keyra she was very happy for her and Desmond. Keyra said yesss girl I'm so happy friend. I can't believe we doing this good. I never thought i would love like this. Awwwhhh Fatima gave her a hug. At half time they chatted about Fatima being interim head coach and all they things she got going on in Chicago!! Keyra was like bihhhhhhh, that's huge! I know yo Ass gone rock that shit! You probably bring home a championship or some shit! Fatima smiled and said you already know sis! Ingot this shit under control. The rams ended up winning the game and they both met the guys out back. They headed their separate ways. Fatima and Zac decided to stop to get some Mexican food at this Los Reyes restaurant. Not to far from the condo. Zac was tired and wanted to eat and get some rest wen he got home. He had already taken a shower at the stadium...so once they made it home he just fell on the bed and was out like a light. Fatima went to take a shower and do her nightly routine. After she got in bed. Zac was laying on his stomach so she rolled him over so she could get under him. She wanted to make sure he was comfortable...after they got straight in the bed Fatima was out like a light also!

THe next day Fatima got up to start getting some more wedding things done. She called Keyra, April, and Kesha and sent them to get their measurements so she could order their dresses. She sent them the link to order their shoes. Zac ordered and brought the girls their dresses and shoes. He also got everything for the ring barrier ....Fatima then ordered the ladies their jewelry, head pins, and arm pieces. She made sure both sets of parents had their things. She asked Zac to call the guys so they can get their things together for their tuxedo and shoes! Fatima felt overwhelmed so she just put everything to the side and took a deep breathe. Zac saw the frustration on her face. He went over to her and told her to lay down on her stomach. He started giving her a massage. He started wit her feet...rubbing them them moving up her legs to her thighs....Fatima letting out a soft moan made Zac dick jump. Uummmnnn papi that feels so good!! He moved up to her back rubbing it slowly...then to her neck and shoulder. He also rubbed her scalp gently and that out Fatima to sleep! After he finished he let Fatima take a lil nap! When she woke Zac had finished cooking. He cooked a hood meal....fried chicken wings, shells and cheeses, and corn. He made a pitcher of tropical punch kool-aide. 🤣 Fatima woke up to the smell of the chicken frying. She went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and washed her face. Zac made her food and brought it to her in the living room. He fixed her some kool- aide and they say Indian style on the floor while they ate. Babe this is good, u did your thing! It's good to eat a lil hood food every now and then! He said of course babe! She said i got u next time it's my turn to cook something hood! They. It's laughed then got up to wash their hands.
Fatima so gone rung and it was the owner of the Chicago sky! They chatted and Fatima told Zac she had to head to Chicago by end of week.

****maybe 2 more chapters until the wedding***
I'm giving y'all time to get them fits together! 🤣