WTF!!!

Fatima made it to Zac's dorm, he wasn't standing outside like he usually is.  She parked and walked up to his room. She knocked on the door and he opened it..what's wrong papi? Wats going on? Is all Fatima could say.  Zac proceeded to shake his head with a sigh of frustration..he then told her how he came back to his dorm room and they had a note attached to his door.  Fatima said ok, what did the letter say and who was it from?  He said kimmie...Fatima rolled her eyes 🙄 thinking ok this bitch at it again! Apparently she didn't learn her lesson!...these hoes gone learn to stop fuckin wit me wen it comes to Zac.   Zac then went on to say the note read "IF I WAS YOU I WOULD SUGGEST U TALK TO ME ASAP"...Fatima said ok so did u talk to her? So u can see what's so important? Zac said no not yet! Fatima told him to call her and see WTF she need to say! She told him to go hear her out..just don't let the bitch up in his room! Zac cracked a smile, and said of course not here gorgeous..fatima said YEA CUZ NIGGA U KNOW NOT TO PLAY-WIT ME!! He smiled and said yes i do, i love to play wit u! 👅💦😜...Fatima said lil nasty!! But seriously babe go talk to her then hit me up wen u finish! He said ok..fatima left and went back to her dorm..Zac got in touch wit kimmie and they decided to meet up in the quad...
As fatima was walking back to her room, she saw kimmie walking down the hall.. Fatima waved at her and smiled....kimmie just rolled her eyes! Kimmie made it to the quad and zac was just walking up as well.  They sat at a bench across from each other.  Zac looked at her wit a disgusted look and said "OK WE HERE WAT DO U WANT KIMMIE"...kimmie said i just wanted to talk to u...zac said ok about wat.  She said i can't hold this secret any longer.  She then proceeds to pull out some ultrasound pictures...zac asked her wtf is this.  She said that was our baby, she was about 6 weeks prego on the ultrasound.  Zac said wat u mean WAS? Kimmie told zac that wen she left for cali she didn't know she was prego until about a month later.  She was contemplating on whether or not she should keep the baby or have an abortion! She then said her parents found out and put her through so much stress that she ended up having a miscarriage.  Kimmie is balking crying at this point tell Zac the story.  She said how she was all alone in cali wen the miscarriage happened.  She had no one.  Zac had tears in his eyes.  He said I'm so sorry kimmie why didn't u call me? She said she didn't want to ruin his football scholarship because she knew if she would have told him he would came to cali and forgot all about college.   Zac was speechless he didn't know wat to say.  He got up and walked to her side of the bench.  He sat next to her and gave her a hug.  He didn't think anything of it.  They both were hurting at this point, they both were crying.  Kimmie wiped his tears and told him how sorry she was for not letting him know anything about the baby.  She said she wish she could turn back the hands of time.  Zac just sat there..he told kimmie he was sorry she had to go through this alone.  They hugged each other and zac got up to leave.  Kimmie asked him if he wanted to start over and fresh.  Zac said kimmie NO! U know i have a girlfriend.  Fatima is my world right now.  She has my entire heart! Kimmie said but how could u ...i just told u that we shared something special.  Zac said and i understand, i don't wanna sound like an asshole but what we shared is over.  I can't leave Fatima over something that MAY HAVE been wit us.  Kimmie u know i have love for u, shit i always will BUT i can't i just can't...Zac put his head down and said, God does everything for a reason, and he also told us to never question him.  So with that being said IM SORRY, i truly am SORRY!! He gave her a hug and walked off.  Kimmie sat there crying her eyes out, she couldn't believe he didn't want her back.  She couldn't figure out why!  She sat at that bench for 30 more minutes and went back to her dorm....
Zac called Fatima and asked her to meet him at his room ...Fatima went to meet Zac.  She knocked on the door and he opened it. Papi wats wrong? Why are ur eyes puffy and red? He then proceeds to tell Fatima what him and Kimmie's conversation was about!! Fatima felt bad.  She just grabbed him and hugged him! She rubbed his back as she held him tight.  They sat in the bed.  Fatima asked him how does he feel about the situation? He told her he didn't feel no type of way.  Well he does feel bad, but that's about it.  Fatima asked him in a low voice and she put her head down, do he think him and kimmie would get back together? He grabbed her chin to raise her head and said gorgeous NO! there's nothing left between me and kimmie, i mean i have love for her BUT i love u, Fatima I'm in love wit u! U are my world! Fatima smiled and gave Zac a kiss! She observed him for a few minutes and knew he was kinda down.  So she told him to come on let's go. He said where are we going.  She said to get ur spirits up.  I understand that was a lot to hear from kimmie but there's nothing you can do now.  So let's go somewhere to ease ur mind..she told Zac to pack his back pack wit 2 days worth of clothes. He did as he was told and then they headed to Fatima's room for her to pack a carry on...it took her less than 30 minutes...
They headed to the airport! Fatima went to the DELTA counter and booked a round trip ticket for her and Zac to New York!  They only had 1 hour to get to the gate.....they made it to the gate and hopped on the plane!  They took an Uber to their hotel.  They checked in and both took a shower and got dressed.  First stop was ROYAL 35 steakhouse.  They ate and chatted...then they headed to SOHO HOUSE for a party! They danced and meet some celebrities, had a few drinks.  After about 2 hours they head back to the hotel.  Fatima kicked her shoes off and went on the balcony...Zac followed behind her.  He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer!  Thank u gorgeous for everything.  U are most welcomed papi!! I love u!! Zac said i love u more....He started kissing her and rubbing her ass.  He turned her around and bent her over...he lift her dress up as he u zipped his pants...

Wit Fatima holding on to the rail Zac slowly inserted himself

Wit Fatima holding on to the rail Zac slowly inserted himself.....they had one of the best sex sessions of their lives under the bright lights of New York!