Heading back to campus!!

It was the end of thanksgiving break, Fatima woke up and took a shower, she did her morning routine and FaceTime Zac..he was packing his bag to head back to school.  Fatima was packing also as she still had her towel wrapped around her body.  Zac licking his lips asking her to drop her towel, Fatima stated blushing and playfully said boy stop being nasty.  He said...i am but ONLY FOR YOU!! She couldn't stop blushing so she teased him!!! She dropped her towel exposing just her breast at first!! Zac was getting aroused! He's smiling asking her to drop it a lil lower....so Fatima slowly dropping the towel lower to her belly, then lower to just above her private area!! She's says seductively, YOU LIKE?? At this point Zac dick is hard AF...he starts rubbing his dick through his pants and says lower babe lower!! Fatima starts lowering the towel exposing her whole body!! She started twirling in front her phone!! Like she was a model...he's says DAMMMMMMMMMM my baby so MF'n fine lawddddd!!! He said bae, u got a nigga dick hard as fuck right now!! She said oh really???? He said stop playing, laughing hard!! Fatima position herself on her bed, she was now facing the camera! She told Zac to go lock his room door so there won't be any interruptions...she was home alone so she wasn't worried! He gets up to go lock the door.  Fatima sits up on the bed to where her opened legs was facing the camera! She had one finger on her mouth, licking it asking Zac is he ready? Zac cheesed up smiling saying yes Babe yes I'm ready!!! She takes her hand and rubs down her body, getting to her puss...she leans back rest on one elbow! She opens her legs and takes her hand and spreads her pussy lips apart!! She starts rubbing pussy, playing with her clit!! She's flicking her clit wit her finger!! She's starts to go in a circular motion around her clit!!! She takes one finger and inserts it into her pussy! She goes in and out with her finger while her thumb rubs her clit!! She starts to rotate her hips....she's moaning and so is Zac!! At this point Zac had taken his dick out and started jerking off! They both are moaning...Fatima I'm on the verge for cumming....she's whispering Zac name, and he's saying yes babe I'm here....i see u gorgeous, let them juices flow baby let 'em flow!!! Just a she said it her juices started flowing!!! She brings her hands to her mouth and looks into the phone! She said Zac look at me baby..he looks and she licks her fingers....Zac said WTF was that gorgeous!! U are full of surprises huh!! She said oh babe u ain't seen shit yet!!!

Fatima told Zac she would be in her way once her dad pulls up to drop them back downtown at the greyhound station...She went in the bathroom and freshen up and got dressed!

She went downstairs once her dad called her and headed to pick Zac up!

Zac got in the car and they headed to the bus station...they arrived, Fatima got out and gave her daddy a hug and a kiss.  Zac dapped him off and her dad told Zac next time u gotta come chill with us! Zac said fa sho...Fatima's dad said y'all be safe and call me princess wen u make it back to your dorm! She said ok and i love u dad!! They head inside the station to check in! A hour later the bus leaves and they head to school.  After about 4 hours they make it back to campus. Fatima went to her car so she can bring Zac to his dorm. She told him she would meet up to get dinner in a few...she kissed him and they parted ways. Soon as she made it back to her dorm she called Keyra...heyyyyyyy lah bihhhh wats up, where yo ass at? Keyra said heyyyyyyyyy hoeeeeee where yo ass at...and i just made it back wats up! Come through! Fatima parked her car and walked to Keyra's dorm!! She gets to Keyra room and ran and jumped on her and gave her a hug!! Fatima was like i miss bitch....Keyra said i miss you too!! They ran it and what not...just chill in the room. Fatima said she was hungry and that her and Zac was going eat.  She asked Keyra if she wanted to come and Keyra said yes cuz a bitch hungry! They laughed and left to go get Zac! They enemies up eating at chilis..just eating and running it..after dinner they headed back to their dorms to get ready for the up coming week of classes..and basketball practice for Fatima.  They dropped Keyra off first then Fatima dropped Zac off! He hugged her not wanting to let her go..giving her a passionate kiss! She grabbed the back of his head and deepened the kiss!! Zac said ok gorgeous don't start up shit! She smiled and gave him a hug and said she would call him wen she get back to her room! ......Fatima made it back to her room and ran into April. April was like hey Fatima how was ur thanksgiving break? Fatima rolled her eyes and was like it was great.. and how was urs? She said hers was fine she didn't go home for break because she didn't want them to see her beat up! Fatima said awwwhhh poor u! As Fatima started to walk away April said "Fatima i swear I'm really sorry, i hope we can get over this and start fresh, please".  Fatima nodded her head and said I'll think about it! And just walked away! Fatima thought to herself, April friends ain't shit. Left that dam girl at school during break! Them hoes ain't loyal! They could of took her home with them instead of leaving her here! Fatima started to feel a lil bad for April.  Fatima made it to room, called Zac and they talked til they feel asleep!