Baby boy is almost here!!!

The next morning, zac looks over at Fatima as she sleeps..he kisses her lips and kiss her belly.  When he kiss her belly his notices something...

He couldn't stop smiling and rubbing his baby boy's lil feet through her stomach

He couldn't stop smiling and rubbing his baby boy's lil feet through her stomach...he slightly shakes Fatima so she could see...she wakes up and slowly opens her eyes...she looks down but could barely see because her stomach had gotten bigger..so Zac rushes to get his phone to take a picture...he shows Fatima and her eyes start to water...Papi, i can't wait to meet out little prince...Zac kisses her, gorgeous im so in love already...i can't wait baby!! He tells her to get up and get ready so he could bring her somewhere...papi, pleaseeeee just 10 more minutes and I'll get up...ok my prettygirl imma go let Fendi out then get the girls ready so we can leave.
He goes to the bathroom to do his morning routine. Then he goes to the closet to get dressed so he can get his day started.  He had lots of things to do today but the main thing was to bring Fatima to her other PUSH gift...Zac was nervous, he didn't know what to expect.  He made a HUGE decision that would somewhat alter their lives BUT in a good way. Before leaving out the door with Fendi, he went to the guest room by the girls. He woke them up so they can do their morning routine and get ready to leave also. Zac went brought Fendi out and wen he came back the girls were sitting on the couch while TIMA was putting her Gucci slides on...her feet had swell a lil so she only wore slides...once everyone was ready they rode in Fatima's new truck. BUT Zac drove...the girls and Fatima held a conversation on the ride but Zac was quite...Fatima turned his way smiling, papi why are you so quite? Zac just smiled and didn't say anything...ohhhhh ok! Fatima said...another surprise i see...Lori and Lola (Zac's sisters) both said unison brother we hungry can we get some food. Sure girls as soon as i finish. We only 10 minutes away!!
They pull up to a house, Zac gets out and opens the door for Fatima and girls to get out...Fatima stands up. She ask Zac why are they here? He grabs her waist and tells her this is her other push gift! This is our new home!!!!!! Fatima's mouth drops...papi are u serious?? Yes gorgeous this is ours...would u like to see the inside?? The girls runs to the door very excited...and fatima walks slowly in front of Zac...

and fatima walks slowly in front of Zac