Back on campus!

Fatima had 2 more weeks in Florida.  She couldn't really concentrate but she made it do wat it do.  As the days past by Zac kept calling her phone.  TIMA refused to answer.  She was still hurt and mad..Zac knew she was mad.  He knew he fucked up big time.  He knew he had to do something to get her back and show her how much he loves her and only want to be with her.  On the nights she wouldn't answer the phone he would pull up a picture of her and lay his phone on his chest until he fell asleep.  His practices wasn't the same! He kept fuckin up the plays.. couldn't lift the weights.  He was all discombobulated. 
When Fatima got back to the AIRBNB the girls decided to have a hot summer Miami night.  So a few of them went to the mall.  Fatima wanted something sexy, something to show off her shape and her legs (bihh had legs to die for).  They made their way to the mall and shopped.  Fatima found her outfit and shoes!  She had to get her perfume from ULTA...that chance by CHANEL.  She went got her make up done at Mac because she didn't bring her stuff wit her!  She also stopped to the salon in the mall to get her hair flat ironed.  The girls grabbed some food and ate in the food court!  It was getting late because they had been in the mall all day.  They headed back to the AIRBNB..Fatima told them she was about to take a nap the other girls said the same thing. 
2 hours later they all got up to get ready to go out. 

They walked out front and the driver was waiting for them!  He took them to a club called "SUMMER HEAT"

They walked out front and the driver was waiting for them!  He took them to a club called "SUMMER HEAT".. they pulled up and the club was hella packed.  As they got out security let them straight in.  One of the guys that was at the door grabbed for Fatima's hand.  She just kept walking.  They ended up getting a section and the ladies ordered their drinks!! The music rolling and so are the drinks!! Fatima and one of her teammates went out to the dance floor!! They started dancing..By this time Fatima had at least 3 drinks in so she was feeling tipsy!  As she's dancing a guy walks up to her and start dancing in her.  As she turned around she notices it was the guy from the other day wen they went to the beach.  Fatima knew his ass was sexy AF.  And he smelled so fucking good.  He had on a white button down polo, amiri jeans and Mc QUEEN sneakers.  Smelling like that BOND 9 ...Fatima pussy was wet just by the smell.   He started breathing on her neck making her shiver.  She pulled away.  She didn't know if it was the alcohol or wat but this nigga was doing something to her.  She patted him on his chest and walked back to the section.  She told her girl, "like bitch this MF'er right here got my pussy jumping and shit".  I had to leave him on the dance floor. 
Fatima got a bottle of water to drink and start to sober back up.  She didn't know if the nigga really had it like that or if it was the alcohol.   She knows she mad at Zac and hurt but she would never do nuthin to hurt him.  He's the love of her life, he makes her happy!  She looks down at her phone and sees Zac calling but she declines again.  she decided she was ready to go.  As they walked toward a the door the guy pulled her aside and asked if he could get her number.  She thought about it and said nigga i don't even no u.  He said well let me introduce myself.  Hello gorgeous my name Roger nice to meet you.  Hi I'm Fatima and nice to meet u.  They exchanged phones and put each others number in it.  He smiled at her and told her I'll hit u later shorty.  She smiled and walked away.  They girls made it back to the AIRBNB.  Fatima gets a text from roger.  They texted quite a bit until they both fell asleep. 
It was the next morning and Fatima and her team was heading back to campus.  She was missing Zac so much but she couldn't give in.  She had to let him and KIMMIE know to not fucking play wit her.  It seemed like it took forever to get back to campus.  They made it back and Fatima was tired from the ride.  She was hoping not to run into Zac neither kimmie..she made her way to her dorm, but before she got there she saw kimmie walking towards the dorm as well.  Fatima said u no wat FUCK THAT! I said on-site and that's wats it's gone be rather I'm tired or not.  Wen kimmie noticed it was Fatima she started walking fast.  Fatima dropped her bag and ran up on kimmie.  As fatima swinging she's yelling bitch wat the fuck u think he wasn't gone tell me.  U think u was gone get away wit that.  Fatima was beating that Ass in syllables...like...BITCH👊🏼I👊🏼TOLD👊🏼YOU👊🏼DONT👊🏼FUCKIN👊🏼PLAY👊🏼WIT👊🏼ME. After fatima was finished she walked to get her bag and went towards the dorm.  She got in her room and hopped in the shower.  By this time she had a splitting headache.  Her phone was ringing off the hook. She declined all calls.  She knew it was Zac and she knew kimmie told him wat happened...she didn't care because in her head his fuckin ass was NEXT!!!