Dr App. And the rest of thanksgiving break!

It's the morning of Fatima's doctors appointment.. she gets out the bed and calls Zac to see what he was doing. They talked and she did tell him she was going see the doctor to get on birth control.  She never wanna keep anything from him.  Zac was shocked because he now feels like Fatima is really serious about him and their relationship. Not that she wasn't before, he knows know that it will get to a deeper level...Zac told her to come over after she finishes.. Fatima goes to the bathroom to take a shower and do her morning routine..she gets dress and heads downstairs..

When she gets down stairs her mom was gone to the office because she was working on a high profile case

When she gets down stairs her mom was gone to the office because she was working on a high profile case.  A case that involved a former SAINTS football player who was shot and killed.  Mrs. Alora was actually representing the guy who was accused of the murder.  Fatima asked her dad can she take the his car for the day and he said of course.  He had a black Mercedes CLE..with dark tinted windows! They city knew that was his car because everybody knew him! Fatima grabbed the keys m, gave her dad a hug and kiss on his cheek and headed out the door!

20 minutes later she arrived to her appointment. GOODMORNING can i help was all the front desk said.  GOODMORNING I'm here for my 10:15 appt to see Dr. Green, Fatima Wilson is my name.  Great Mrs. Wilson have a seat and someone will call you to the back.  15 minutes later she was called to back.  The MA gave her a gown and told her to strip of everything and the doctor will be in shorty!  A few minutes later Dr. Green knocked on the door to enter.  GOODMORNING Fatima how are u today? I'm fine was all she said because she was a little nervous.  Dr. Green began by telling her the different methods they offered and Fatima picked the SKYLA.. it's a 3 year IUD that's really small.  Dr. Green told her they would begin with the annual exam of her breast, pelvis, and also do her pap! Dr. Green asked did she want a STD screen and Fatima said no because she didn't have nuthin to worry about because she was still a virgin.  Dr. Green said ok, that's fine. Let's do the examine then we can insert your skyla.. before inserting the Skyla Dr. Green told her to relax that it will hurt a bit and she will have some cramps for a few hours after but after that she should be fine! They finish up in the room. Dr. Green asked if she had any questions or concerns and Fatima said not right now if she did she would give her a call. Fatima got dressed and headed to the car.. she called Zac and told him she was on her way over there.. she made it to Zac house.  Zac noticed she was a quite! He said babe wats wrong? She said i have some cramps from the birth control and a lil headache.  He said ok babe let's go get some ice cream and go to the park!  As they were about to leave, his mom walked in wit his 2 lil sisters.  They ran and jumped on Zac.  They loved them some Zac!  One of them asked who is this pretty girl Zac...they other said momma u no Zac got a girl in yo house! His momma started laughing and Fatima don't pay them no mind at all! Fatima just laughed and shook her head.. Zac asked Fatima if it was ok if he bring his lil sisters with them.  She said sure why not.  They heard him and asked where y'all going? Zac told his mom they was going for ice cream and to the park.  His mom said ok, y'all have fun and be safe! They left and headed to Marble Slab first...they got the ice cream and sat outside and ate....after they went to City Park so the girls could ride the rides...as they ride the rides Fatima and Zac walked around holding hands and just enjoying watching his lil sisters have fun...he knew his mom worked a lot of hours at the hospital so she barely had time to bring the girls anywhere.. they ran and played til they wore themselves out! After the park Zac decided to bring the girl to get some food! They wanted Mc Donalds...so he got them some food and they headed back to the house! They made it to house the girl went to the kitchen to eat while Fatima and Zac went in his room!! They ate, and Fatima laid across the bed!! Zac took her shoes off and rubbed her feet.  He then rubbed her head giving her a soft scalp massage because she still had the headache.. he got up and went asked his mom for some Tylenol. She gave him 2 capsules. Fatima took the Tylenol and feel asleep with her head on zacs lap and her arms around his waist. He just looked at her and let her sleep! He ended up falling back and falling asleep also! About 2 hours later she woke up...she shook Zac to wake him up to tell him she was leaving...he raised up and pulled her towards him.. she sat on his lap and gave him a kiss...they both got up so he could walk her outside! She got in the car and he gave her another kiss. They told each other i love you! Fatima said I'll call u wen i make it home! 30 minutes later Fatima made it home...no one was there except her..she ran upstairs and got into some comfy clothes and call Zac..they talked for a bit until it was dinner time...Fatima went downstairs and decided to cook for her and her parents...she made some jambalaya, fried chicken wings, and corn...after she ate she went back up stairs.. she texted her mom and dad to let them know she cooked..she ended up falling asleep after she texted Zac..