BABY TAYLOR LOADING!!

🎶🎶🎶🎶Hush little baby don't you cry
Momma's gonna love you all your life
And if you ever need a friend
Momma's right there till the very end
And if you're feeling down or weak
Momma's gonna give you all the strength you need
There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do
For my little Future 'cause I love you🎶🎶🎶

Fatima sang as she laid in the bed rubbing her stomach from the previous nights news...she was so exited but not as excited as Zac .....he fell asleep with his head laying on her stomach and his arms wrapped around her waist...GOOD MORNING GORGEOUS, he spoke softly..as he heard her sing...GOOD MORNING PAPI, she kissed his lips...babe what time is it? 7:46am Fatima said as she looked at the clock...they both got up and went to the bathroom to do their morning routine...Zac went to the kitchen to fix some breakfast.  He made eggs over hard, turkey bacon, toast, and he cut a fresh mango up.  Fatima had been eating those and anything mango flavored for the last couple of days...he also fixed her a glass of apple juice...he sat the table and waited for Fatima to get back from letting Fendi out.  She went to the bathroom to wash her hands.  Zac was sitting at the table eating and she went to sit in the other chair...nahhhh gorgeous come sit on daddy's lap...Zac really? Why do u need me on your lap? Because i wanna rub ur stomach..Fatima takes a deep breathe and says lord what have i gotten myself into.  Zac smiled and Fatima sat down.  He wrapped his arms around her waist positioning her to where her ass is sitting directly on his dick...dammm papi didn't u use the bathroom already? U gotta pee again? Cuz ya dick is poking me...he laughed and kissed her neck...as Fatima finished eating her food and Zac finished running her stomach he asked her wen was she going to the doctor?  Fatima told him she was trying to find a doctor because she didn't know where she wanted to have the baby!  She had to figure out the schedule.  Zac said no ma'am...u are in Chicago working(coaching) and i will not have u traveling trying to keep up with me and my games...you will sit still and do wat it takes to have a healthy relaxing pregnancy....Fatima looked at Zac and all she could say was "ok"...she got her phone and called a doctor she found.  Dr. Wise was a black female obstetrician/gynecologist in downtown Chicago.  One of the best!  She was the doctor to many NFL and NBA wife's..she came high recommend...Fatima made her appointment.  She told the receptionist that she took an at home test but she wanted to be for certain.  They gave her an appointment for that afternoon at 1:45...
A few hours pass and it's now 12:15....Zac and Fatima both get dressed to head downtown to the appointment. 

They made it to the doctors office

They made it to the doctors office..good afternoon appointment for Fatima Taylor.  Yes ma'am i have u all checked in.  Can u please fill these out and i call you back shortly..ok thanks...Fatima sat down wit the clip board in her hands filling out the paper work...meanwhile Zac is on his phone typing away...dam that must be important.  Zac looks dumbfounded and says.."what are talking bout baby". She just nodded and keep writing...not lil miss attitude out da blue ...he kissed her cheeks and she smiled...all Zac could do is shake his head...and think I'm not about deal with no attitude for the next 8 months..she better calm that shit down!! "Mrs. Taylor, they called from the door.  Fatima and Zac got up and head tot he back...the nurse came in, they introduced themselves and she asked Fatima a few questions..afterwards she gave her a cup to go pee in.  She left the room and did as told...after bout 10 minutes she comes back...and sits in the room...the doctor walks back in and tell her the results came back that's she's definitely pregnant...Fatima smiled and so did Zac.  He had a big ass kool aid smile on his face...the doctor told her to lay back on the bed and lift her shirt....Zac scouted closer to her and held her hand.  The doctor proceeded to turn the ultrasound machine towards them...she places the gel on her lower abdomen....Fatima jumps because it's a lil cold...Fatima and Zac are looking at the monitor...as the doctor moves the wand across her stomach...