PLEASE BEAR WIT ME GUYS! I GOT YALL...I PROMISE!!!

Y'all i promise i will continue wit this story...BUT right now LIFE has been LIFEING! 🫤.....I'm about to write  a  quick NON-FICTION book about my life and my ancestryDNA story!! It's very interesting y'all i promise y'all gone love it too...

Let me give y'all a quick backstory...i haven't found a title yet but here's a lil of what's to come...ok so i did ancesteyDNA last year..found out im 36% white and only 13-14% black wit some other shit mixed in there...🤣 ...my birth certificate says BLACK....that's all i know and I'm very PROUD!!! ok so my momma black and my daddy white!! DONT KNOW NOBODY OFF MY WHITE SIDE..til recently...well i did a lot of digging and found out my momma was 16 wen she had me but passed from cancer 5 months later...i was raised by my grandmothers SISTER...why her i don't know because i have 2 aunts that was prego along wit my momma and we are days apart...3 girls!! Maybe she knew some shit and felt it was best for her auntee to raise me and she did a hell of a job!! Wen i tell y'all I'm beyond grateful for her!! I miss her so much...she had 11 kids of her own...BUT the kicker is my daddy was and old ass white man who was 70 years old wen i was born!! He would be like 117 right now! Always wanted to know why the neighborhood fruit man gave me a fresh crisp 100 dollar bill and a bag of fruit and a pickle off his truck everytime i would see him pass by!! 🤔🤔🤔🤔....I was a lil girl shit i ain't no better!!! But yea that a lil snipet!! Let me know if y'all would be interested in reading about it!!