the WEEKEND CONTINUES...

Zac met his boys downstairs and they headed to the strip! They decided to hit THE KEG first, that was the mixed crowd spot. The vibe was good they was chillin...they had a couple of beers while they shot some pool. They stayed for about 2 hours and then decided to walk a cross to the GREENHOUSE. This was the "hot" spot! The spot where the blacks hung out at...the hood spot, but upscale hood spot! Zac nem was chilling and vibing...Zac walked to the bar to order a drink and felt a tap on his shoulder! He turned and saw it was April..he huffed and said wat do u want! She said why so dry and mean? Zac said i no u no i have a girl, i also know that u k ow my girl, so watever ur intentions may be...IM NOT WITH THE BULLSHIT.....April looked as if her feelings was hurt..but she tried to stay strong and told him, I'm not worried about your girl, she ain't gone do shit! She on scholarship right? Matter of fact she's not here so trust me I'm not worried! Zac said whether she's here or not, i will never disrespect her! EVER!!! You hear me! April rolled her eyes and walked away! Her girls asked her wat happened? She said oh girl nuthin, he said he gone get back wit me a lil later since his girl outta town! Lying her ass off, she just don't no wats in store for her!

As the night went on the guys was dippin and vibing just chilling...although Zac's whole heart belonged to Fatima he still looked at other girls but nun of them compared to Fatima...Fatima had that nigga in a chokehold! Maybe it was because she didn't let him fuck her yet that he was so gone for her....Zac always questioned his feelings for Fatima..he asked himself all the time. What the fuck this girl do to me not has me so gone for her! Like i know her head game is FIYA..so i can imagine how her pussy game is! Imma really be fucked up behind her! Zac knew Fatima was special in more ways than one! It was HER, just HER being HER that had him gone..Zac knew wat he had and he knew not to fuck that up for nobody! The night was passing and it was now 2:30am. Zac and his guys made it to their dorm and Zac seen April standing outside by herself waiting on him.  She started walking towards Zac, he stopped her and asked her WTF she's doing here? She said waiting on you, u told me to meet u here after the club...at this point one of Zac boys was recording..he sent the video to Fatima from a text free app number...but before Zac could curse April Ass out and tell her to GTF from around here the friend had sent the video....

Fatima felt her phone buzz and was scared because she noticed the time.  She open the message and it was a video...Fatima didn't really hear it because she was half sleep all she saw was Zac and April standing in front each other. Fatima immediately felt a headache, she felt hot...she was mad at BOTH of them! Not knowing Fatima received a video Zac texted her to let her know he made it inside and that he loves her. He told her to call him wen she wakes up! Fatima read the message and didn't respond! She went back to sleep! The next morning Zac checked to see if Fatima texted back but she didn't..she left the message on READ! Him not thinking anything of it, he called her! It went straight to voicemail.  Zac said WTF is going on, is she ok! Meanwhile Fatima called Keyra and sent her the video! Keyra told Fatima to not react u til she gets back to school. And that it's probably nothing! Keyra told Fatima, girl u no that nigga is gone behind you.  Just let him explain.  Fatima said your right I'll just wait til we get back to campus.  I'll talk to u later once we make it back!

They made it back to campus. Fatima went to her dorm room, she showered and got dressed to head by Zac ...

Zac didn't no Fatima was coming because she didn't call nor text him to let him no they made it back! He heard the knock on his door and jumped up! He opened the door and grabbed her and squeezed her so tight, kissing all over her neck and face

Zac didn't no Fatima was coming because she didn't call nor text him to let him no they made it back! He heard the knock on his door and jumped up! He opened the door and grabbed her and squeezed her so tight, kissing all over her neck and face..then her lips! Fatima wasn't reacting like she usually does so he pulled her in the room and closed the door! Zac said bae wats wrong..are u ok! Fatima pulled her phone out and showed him the video and say "WTF IS THIS" ...Zac didn't no how to react because for one that video was bogus and for two how the fuck did she get some shit like that! Zac grabbed Fatima's hand and asked her to sit on the bed to let him explain!  She took her slides and hoodie off to get comfortable because she believed in her heart he didn't do anything wrong...she turned towards him and they faced each other ...Zac started by saying gorgeous u no i would never do any thing to hurt u..so with that being said, that girl came up to me at the bar and tried talking to me...i brushed her off and told her to get the fuck...because babe i know wat she was tryna do...then after the bar i don't no why she came to my dorm waiting for me because i wasn't on no fuck shit..i love u Fatima i swear i do! I was telling her that in that video, she left and i went to my room! I promise babe i didn't do anything wrong! Fatima grabbed Zac's face and started kissing him...she believed him! She got up to straddle him.  She started kissing him as he rubbed her back and squeeze her ass! Fatima felt Zac getting hard so she pulled back because she still wasn't ready to go there wit him YET!! Zac noticed and whispered in her ear, babe i no u still not ready and it's ok...BUT LAWD HOW MUCH LONGER CAN I GO BEFORE I EXPLODE! Fatima chuckled and said don't worry babe, soon I'll be ALL URS! They cuddled and watched a movie then fell asleep!