Team party/parade!!

It's the next morning and Fatima is still knocked out sleep.  Zac gets up to let Fendi out..he makes his way back to the room...Fatima was in the shower she didn't hear wen Zac entered the room..he quietly entered the shower with her...Fatima jumps as she turns to face him...good morning papi, i didn't hear you come in....she kisses him then turns back to take her shower...shiiittt gorgeous this water is hot AF! U no i like it hot papi..🤣 they both wash up and get out. They both do their morning routines and get dressed...they are sitting on the bed when zac got a phone call about a team party that's being thrown tonight at club LAX...for 9pm... he told Fatima and she wanted to hit up the mall so she can get something to wear!! They decided to go to the mall..she brought Fendi along because she was leaving her in the room while they attend the party!!  She gets Fendi dressed and they head out to the mall..

she brought Fendi along because she was leaving her in the room while they attend the party!!  She gets Fendi dressed and they head out to the mall

After about 2 hours in the mall they both found something to wear tonight!  It's kinda cool at night in Miami so it was easy to find an outfit. They were hungry and decided to eat at this patio place called BEAUCOUP EATS...they got their table outside and ate.  She feed Fendi some treats and water until they get back to the room!  
They made it back to the room, Fatima feed Fendi then Zac took her out..Fatima showered and laid across the bed to take a nap! Once Zac got back he showered and got in the bed wit her to take a nap also!  They woke up around 7pm..Fatima and Zac both got up to get ready...this time Fatima took Fendi out while Zac was in the bathroom..she knew she would take longer so she let him go first....Zac came out wit just a towel wrapped around him and sat on the bed...Fatima started her hair then did a light beat to her face....she didn't feel like taking another shower so she took a "hoe" bath at the sink! Then she thought about it, put her bonnet and face cover on and got in the shower....20 minutes later she walks in the room wit just a towel...Zac is looking at her while she lotions her body!! He licks his lips and walks over and smacks her ass..she smiles and turns to give him a kiss!! Gorgeous u no we gotta get ready because if we start something we won't make the party...Fatima laughs. They finish getting dressed and head to the club!

  They finish getting dressed and head to the club!

Fatima's fit!!