Basketball Season

Now that football season is over and Zac and the team made it to the championship game they lost by 7 points.  It's the final weekend before basketball season officially starts.  Fatima and Keyra was in the dorm lobby just getting in from getting some chipotle.  A chic bumped into Fatima and instead of saying excuse me or sorry the bitch rolled her eyes at Fatima..Fatima was like excuse u! She said girl GTF my bad! Fatima said my bad nothin, u got me fucked all the way up of u think imma let u slide. Keyra grabbed TIMA arm and said come on don't worry about her. Fatima said no cuz I'll bat that hoe tryna play wit me....she don't fuckin no me like that. Lil chic started laughing and walked off.  Fatima and Keyra walked to Keyra's room. They sat down and started eating their food and Keyra phone started ringing.. she answered and said hello, she was all happy and giggly while she was talking . She talked for awhile and then she hung up. Fatima said who was that got u smiling like that. She said it was a chic she met the other day in the Union. Fatima said what happened to ole girl from the DJ (homecoming)? Keyra said they stopped talking because she had too many hoes.. Fatima said well tell me about this new girl, she said the new girl name was Nicole, and that she's also on the basketball team. Fatima was like ohhhh that's lil shorty that's the point guard, she's a sophomore right. Keyra said yea..They talked some more and Fatima phone rung. Of course it was Zac asking her what she's up to and she said nuthin much just talking and hanging out wit Keyra. Zac asked if she wanted to come over and she said sure! Fatima and Keyra chatted for a while longer and she left. Fatima went to her room to freshen up before heading over to Zac's room. She texted Zac and told him she was on her way! Fatima made it to Zac's room and he pulled her in and gave her a passionate kiss grabbing her ass and squeezing her cheeks. Fatima pushed him in his bed and straddled him, kissing him back being just as passionate as he was wen she first walked in the door. They make out for a bit and and then they both sit up to talk. Fatima asked Zac was she coming to her game, it was the first home game of the season. Zac said of course I'll come.  They talked and watched tv for a bit until Fatima had to make curfew so she left and went to her door room.

It was the next day and the day of the game.  They was playing against SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY., so of course the game was gone be lit!  Fatima made her way tot he gym and FaceTimed Zac before she entered.  Zac told her he would be there and wished her luck! Fatima said nigga i don't need no luck, imma be dropping points like it ain't nuthin! He ok i hear u! She said she loved him and blew kiss and hung up! After a hour the crowd started making way into the gym! The game still didn't start for another hour so Fatima was still in the locker room with her teammates. Coach called the ladies into a huddle to go over some plays and other things...it was time to go on the court and warm up....the DJ played a song as the ladies exit the locker room to jog around the court! They warmed up starting wit lay ups them free throws! It was now time for the game to start. Fatima looked around to see if she would notice Zac and of course she seen him, they locked eyes, he smiled and gave her a thumbs up! The game was going good, they was up by 10 points. It was half time as Fatima was walking into the locker room she noticed the same girl that bumped her was all in Zacs face! She rolled her eyes and continued towards the locker room.  It was now 4th quarter and the game was almost over. Despite how pissed Fatima was she ended the game with 16points and they won. After the game the team showered in the locker room, changed and headed to the after party that was held at the smaller gym that was next door! Zac waited for Fatima to arrive. He was standing in the corner of the gym with his boys. Fatima walked up to him and he hugged her and tried to kiss her but she turned her head.  Zac had a confused look in his face and asked her babe, wats wrong? She just put her head down and didn't say anything! They gym was vibing...everybody dancing, drinking, and chillin!! The party was ending and Zac walked him and Fatima back towards his dorm room. When they got inside Zac was smiling and hugging all over Fatima tryna congratulate her on the win and the awesome job she did in the game! Fatima still was acting shitty so Zac grabbed her face and said babe wat is wrong wit u? Fatima looked at him and said WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE ALL IN YOUR FACE. Zac giving Fatima a look like wat are u talking about. She that bitch that was at the game. You know that's the bitch that bumped me the other while me and Keyra was walking into her dorm and she had a fuckin attitude with me. Zac said babe i don't know her, i don't know wat u are talking about. I don't know why she would have a problem with u because i don't no that girl.. Fatima looked at Zac and said "OHHHH OK".