The Beginning of something serious..

The next morning Fatima and Zac woke up.  She had to go handle the business part of joining the Chicago SKY.  They showered, did their morning routines, and got dressed. After Fatima handled her business, they decided to head back to LA...Zac start training camp in a couple of days..they headed to the airport and landed safely in LA.  The took an Uber to the condo because had had his car delivered while he was in Chicago.  No more Fatima driving everywhere now!  They decided to go have a relaxing day at the pool!

  No more Fatima driving everywhere now!  They decided to go have a relaxing day at the pool!

Zac took a picture of Fatima with his phone...just staring at her...dammmmm baby you are so fuckin gorgeous.  She smiled and they relaxed around the pool for about 2 hours.  After they went back up to the condo to shower and take a nap.  Zac had made plans for Fatima but she was unaware.  While she was sleep, he was on the phone handling his business for tonight.  He wanted her to know how special she is to him and that nothing and no one will ever come between them.  He knew she felt some type of way wen she seen kimmie in target but truth be told that shop has been sailed Zac said in his mind.  He knows wat type of female Fatima is and he's not letting her get away! After everything was done he got in the bed and cuddled up under her. 
2 hours later they woke up and Fatima told Zac she was hungry.  He said ok babe let's get dressed.  They got dressed and made their way to a lil spot by the beach.  After eating they went take a walk on the beach...holding hands, and kissing..Zac holding Fatima tight...his phone vibrated to let him know that everything was ready ...he didn't answer it he knew wat it meant. He grabbed Fatima's hand and headed back to his condo..they made it to the condo and went up the elevator. Zac grabbed Fatima hand as he unlocked the door . He told her to open and go in first..Zac was so nervous. As Fatima walked into the condo Zac stood a few steps behind her. she went to the room and stopped dead in her tracks.......ZACCCCCC, PAPIIIIIIIII!! With her eyes filled wit tears...he catches up to her and says Yes gorgeous? Wasts wrong?

he catches up to her and says Yes gorgeous? Wasts wrong?

As Fatima turned around Zac was on one knee...Fatima didn't know wat to say. She was lost for words. Papi are u sure? Do u really want this? As zac was on his knee, he started to profess his love for her, "gorgeous from the first time i saw u four years ago in college i knew you was the one, i didn't expect to meet my forever the first time i saw u, your smile captured my heart from day one. You are more than amazing, you make everything better, you are my rider (literally), and for that i will always love you, I'm your and you are mines, FATIMA CHANEL WILSON will you be my FOREVER? As he gets up off his knee, Fatima jumps up on him..she hugs him and kiss him..with tears streaming down, Of course i will be your forever. As Zac puts Fatima down he walks her to the bathroom....

  As Zac puts Fatima down he walks her to the bathroom

Gorgeous get undressed, i want us to get in. Fatima undressed and so did Zac! They got into the tub..Fatima laid her head on zacs chest. He started kissing her neck, and rubbing her breast. Fatima turns and straddles Zac. She grabs his his face and licks his lips. Papiii I'm so happy right now.  I never thought in a million years that i would go to college as a virgin and find my soulmate...i never thought i could love someone so much.  I'm beyond happy right now, i can't believe this.  Zac tells her, gorgeous I know we are still young and still tryna find out way in this thing call life BUT i swear i wouldn't  want to do this with no other female! You are my guiding light..(kiss)...he lifts her off him so they can get out.  He dries himself off and then fries her off.  Zac picks her up bridal style and takes her to the bed.  He gently lays her down.  Just standing there admiring her beauty! Then he leans in and starts to kiss her body! He starts at her lips, then moves to her neck.  He goes down her body slowly making kisses at ever stop!  He gets to her breast, while holding both in his hands he alternates and twirls his tongue around her nipples.  He moves down to her belly button!! Gently kissing.. he moves to her sweetness as he takes her legs and wraps them around his shoulder!! Zac is face deep in Fatima's pussy! Licking and sucking slowly...shittttt, papi..uummmm feels so good!  He feels her about to cum so stops and starts kissing upward. He gently inserts his dick giving her slow thrusts while kissing her..he's really taking his time with her.  Gorgeous u are so wet, and this pussy feels so good, Zac has never been one to cum quick but it's something about Fatima that's making him want to bust now!!! With her arms wrapped around his neck, as he is thrusting inside of her she is sucking on his shoulder.  Squeezing his body further into her.  Pappiiiii i swear i fuckin  love you.  Zac controls his nut and rolls them over.  Fatima straddles Zac but this time she reversed.  She leans down to grab his ankles and she bounces on his dick.  Shittttt gorgeous, slow down!  Fatima is in a zone she's not listening.  Zac takes his hands and spreads her cheeks as he watch his dick go in and out of her.  Fatima let's his ankles go and leans back up.  She slightly turns to grab Zac by the neck.  As she continues to bounce.  Shittttt papi I'm about cum....nahhh gorgeous hold that shit!! He smacks her ass and pushes her off him...he stands on side the bed and pulls Fatima towards him.. she is laying in her back with her head hanging just a lil off the bed.  Zac stands over Fatima and she starts to suck his dick..she's licking his balls while giving him a hand job.   Fuckkkkkkk babe.....Zac leans over and starts to rub on her clit!! Fatima spreads her legs wider so Zac can insert 2 fingers!!! As Fatima gets in her rhythm she she takes her arms and wrap them around his legs!! Taking all his dick into her mouth.  Gorgeoussssssss shittttt!!! Zac then gets the strength to lift Fatima off the bed amd now her pussy is in his face.  As she is sucking she's holding on to his legs...Zac is going to work on her pussy!!!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk.  Papi I'm c c c.uuummmmmin...me to to forgone too.  As Zac releases in Fatima's mouth she swallows and Zac lays her back down.  Fatima isn't down with him yet so she gm gets up and sits him on the bed.  Fatima straddles Zac with her back to him again, he's holding on to her by her breast...Fatima starts to bounce but Zac ain't having that shit, he grabs her waist and lifts them both off the bed.  While his dick is still inside of her.  He gives her a few pumps but then puts her on all four! Now gorgeous u saw me tryna make love to you slowly but yo ass always on demon time so guess what!!! He grabbed her waist and started pumping fast...HARDER she says..Zac goes harder and faster!!! All you could hear is Fatima moans and the slap dancing of their bodies.  Fukkkkkkkk, dammmmmmm!! Gorgeous I'm cuminnnnnn, me to papi please don't stop!!! Pumps slow down as he grabs her ass cheeks tight as him and her release together. He smacks her ass.  I LOVE YOU GORGEOUS, i love u more papi!! All outta breathe he picks her up and takes her to the bathroom.  They take a shower and get back in bed.  Zac grabs Fatima's hand and kisses the ring and then her!

They fall asleep as soon as their heads hit the pillow!!! 😍