I LOVE ME SOME HIM!!

Now that the holidays are over, it's time to start working on Saints 1st birthday party! BUT before we can do that we have to get ready for this valentine's day weekend that Fatima and Keyra put together for Zac and Desmond...
Fatima calls Keyra....hey sweets what's up Keyra answered...is everything ready for this weekend..Yes it is, girl we gone have a time!! Hopefully u be about to get prego Fatima tells Keyra..yea girl i ain't worried bout that!! If it happens it happens...Yo ass need to worry about not getting prego Keyra laughs as she tells Fatima...bihhhh ain't nobody getting prego!! But i bet i be on that dick soon as we land! 🤣....oh i know you and Zac nasty asses will be fucking all over the place!! 🤣....well ok sweets let me get back to this party planning for Saints...I'll see y'all this weekend at the airport! They hang up and Fatima gets on the phone with the party planner...she tells them which theme she wants to go wit and how she wants everything done...they discus a lil while longer and Fatima sends her an Apple Pay down payment to get the ball rolling...
It's now the Thursday and Fatima got up to get ready to go pick up her mom from the airport...she's spending the weekend at the house to watch Saint and Fendi....she does her morning routine and throws on a jumpsuit and some dunks...she grabs her keys and her purse...she walks over to the bed and slightly wakes Zac to let him know she about to leave to go pick up her mom...he reaches over to grab her and pulls her in for a hug...papiiiii stopppp! U no what u doing..Zac smiles and squeezes her ass and tell her of course i no what im doing all this is for me and i want it now.....Fatima tries to get out of the hold that he has on her because she's still a shaking by the last time Zac shot up the club...thank god she didn't get prego but she's still a lil shaking up....she kiss him and leaves..as she walks out the door she tells him to let Fendi out and check on Saint...I GOT IT GORGEOUS IM GETTING UP NOW!!
Fatima and her mom made it back home an hour later....Zac and Saint are in the living area playing on the floor...

Zac and Saint are in the living area playing on the floor

Zac, why in da hell u have my baby with no clothes on...Fatima yells as she gets closer...First of all hello MaMa, how are u? Glad u made it safely...Second of all, gorgeous he's OUR baby and i had to give him a bath because he got oatmeal all over even his head...but yes I'm sorry because i should have put at a onesie on him..he pulls her in to kiss her..I'm sorry babe, I'll get one now!! Fatima smiles and picks Saint up...

It's now the morning they leave for their Valentine's Day trip....Zac and Fatima both get up and do their morning routines...they get dressed and head to give Saint a kiss and Fendi a rub....ok momma I'll call u as soon as we land to let u no we made it ...love you!!😘...they leave and head to the airport....they run into Keyra and Desmond as they board their flights...
They make it to New York...they Uber to their hotel to check in...they are staying at the Arlo NoMad....they check in and get comfortable...Friday night, Fatima set up a Galetines date for her and Keyra...at the Walker Hotel in Tribeca...they get themselves ready and head down....Zac and Desmond decided to chill at the hotel bar until the ladies come back...the ladies make it to the Walker Hotel..... they check in wit their reservations...they have a seat at table ...the reservations come with specialty cocktails, an unlimited wine bar, light bites, a goodie bag of sex toys, plus a Broadway actor dressed up as Cupid himself for adorable photo-ops. They ladies really enjoy themselves but Fatima horny ass wants to get back to a Zac because she been holding out on that man....they take one last toast and leave...
Meanwhile at the bar, the guys are chilling and drinking a few drinks...when these 2 females approach them ..hey fellas how are you guys doing? They both nod and say we good....one of the females look at Zac and says it's too special of a day for u guys to be alone...Zac smiles and says "who say we are alone"? She smirks at her friend, well i was assuming because both of you handsome guys are just chilling at the bar alone...Zac looks her dead in her eyes and says "well if you would look at my hand and see i have a ring on then you would know we are awaiting our ladies".......the chic smile turned into a frown...well i see that now...so does that mean your off limits??? And before Zac could answer Fatima and Keyra walk up...passing right through both females...Fatima looks at Keyra and both grab their men by the neck gently and give their men a sloppy, passionate kiss....but of course Zac had to go over board and pulls Fatima in closer and squeezes her ass! Both couples get up and walk away....leaving the 2 females just standing there!
They make it to their rooms. Zac and Fatima couldn't keep their hands off each other...their clothes were off before they made it to the bed....Zac immediately picks Fatima up and place her against the windows....giving New York a full view of everything Fatima...their rooms had 360 views, floor to ceiling windows...both bodies are naked. Fatima is grabbing Zac by the head kissing him...Zac slowly lifts her and she wraps her legs around his waist, then lifting some more so she can wrap them around his neck....with her back against the cold window she jumps...Zac quickly starts to lick her sweetness...he begins to lick gently on her clit...he begins to spell his name and Fatima hold on tight to his head....he going in, licking and sucking..shiiiiittttt papiiiiii! Im cummminnnn....after the wave of pleasure over comes her, He slowly slides her down...she wraps her legs around his waist, tongue kissing him sloppy so she can taste ur sweet juices......they make it to the bed...Zac lays her down,,he start's to kiss up her thighs...placing her legs over his shoulders...its lines himself up and slowly enters, giving her longgggg deeeppppp strokes....they continue until the morning......

***********VALENTINES DAY*************

Good morning gorgeous! ......Good morning handsome!! Happy Valentine's Day....both get up and head to the bathroom to do their morning routines....as Fatima is washing her face, Zac stands behind her and wraps his arms around her waist!  Kissing in her neck...as he speaks in her ear, while giving her eye contact through the mirror...I JUST WANT TO LET U KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU, HOW THANKFUL TO GOD THAT I AM, U ARE AMAZING, in every aspect of the word!  MY LIFE WOULDN'T BE WHAT IT IS IF IT WASN'T FOR U! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PRETTYGIRL!  Kisses her check, Fatima turns around and grabs Zac's face...she looks him in his eyes, SEXYFACE, U ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, MY FIRST AND ONLY LOVE, MY WORLD, MY EVERYTHING, MY HUSBAND, MY BABY DADDY 😂...i love u more today than yesterday, each day u make it easier for me to love you! Today we celebrate our love! And with that being said, i have something planned for us!! So get dressed and let's go!!