Summer Break....

Zac and Fatima made it to New Orleans, they pulled up to Zac's parent house and his 2 lil sisters come running outside.  They run straight to Fatima.  Hey my precious babies...they hug and then they run to Zac.  They punched him on his arm "sup big bro"...he laughed and grabbed them both into a tight hug.  Fatima and Zac unpack the things he brought and went into the house.  Zac's mom was standing sitting in the kitchen.  Fatima went give her a hug and they chatted for a bit.  His dad was at work.  So Fatima didn't get a chance to talk to him.  The girls went back into the living room to finish watching tv.  Fatima and Zac went to his room.  They chilled a bit then she headed home. 
Fatima pulled into the gated community that she lived in.  She made it to her house and parked by the garage.  She got out and went inside.  She ran to her dad who was seated at the kitchen island.  DADDYYYYYYYYYY...she gives him a hug and a kiss.  Where's mom? Oh she's should be home within the next 2 hours.  Fatima said ok cool.  Daddy can you help me unpack the truck? Sure princess let's go.  Fatima got her things and put them in her extra bedroom that was also her closet.  With all the shit she had she definitely needed that space.   After about 2 hours she headed downstairs so she can cook for her and her parents.  She looked i. The fridge and freezer to see what they had.  She decide on STUFFED BELL PEPPERS, MAC & CHEESE, peas, potatoe salad and a baked ham.  She meant business.  She washed her hands and said ALEXA, play DJ POPPA SOUNDTRACK...one thing about a chic from NOLA, they love them BEATS!!  She started cooking and about 2 hours in her mom walked in.  Heyyyyyyy my pumpkin baby.  Fatima gave her mom a hug and kiss on the cheek.  Baby what smells good like that? She said mom it's a surprise.  We're gonna have a nice dinner.  Oh and is it ok if i invite Zac over for dinner.  Her mom said of course pumpkin...everything was done except the ham...it still needed a lil time in the oven.  Fatima set the table then headed upstairs to shower...before she showered she called Zac and asked if he wanted to come over for dinner .  He said he would catch an Uber.  Fatima said ok just call me wen u get to the gate and I'll come get u...they hang up and then Fatima showers and get dressed...shes home so she put on something cute and comfy.. a lil jogger outfit wit her Gucci slides.  Zac called and said he was at the gate so TIMA got the golf cart to go pick him up..they ride back to the house.  Zac comes and daps her dad off and hugs her mom.  Fatima checks the ham and it's ready.  TIMA set the table and everyone sat down.  They ate and talked and chilled for a bit til her mom and dad got tired.  They gave TIMA a kiss good night and told her to lock up.  They knew it was to late for Zac to leave so he stood over.  Zac and Fatima went up to her room.  They got comfy in the bed.  Fatima had a gaming system so they played a few games of MADDEN ..of course Zac won. 

They just laid in the bed relaxing and talking just chillin

They just laid in the bed relaxing and talking just chillin.  Fatima feels like she's always gotta be up on him.  Zac loves it tho.  Well they both do!!

The next morning Zac had a meeting at the superdome for the football camp that's he's helping out with.  Fatima also had a meeting at the smoothie king center for the basketball camp she was helping out with.  They get up, shower, and do their morning routines.  They get dressed and head downtown.  The superdome and arena are literally right next door to each other! They parked and headed to their meetings. 
Zac walked into his meeting and noticed Michelle.  Michelle went to high school with Zac also.  She was beautiful but gay...her and Zac was really good friends...everyone thought her an szac had something going on because they would always be all over each other all flirty and shit..but lil chic really was gay..she really had the hoesssssss!! 🤣  they ran up to each other and hugged.   Zaccccccccccc wats up babeeeee!! I miss u crazy! Zac said hey Michelle wit yo fine ass, how u been?  Her and Zac ran it for a bit then the meeting started. 
Over at the arena wit Fatima, soon as she walked in the doors she locked eyes with Deuce.  He was there helping out with the camp as well.  He walks up to Fatima and proceeded to hug her.  She jumped back because she knows he wants her.  Although Fatima loves Zac behind measures, she was definitely attracted to Deuce.  They chatted a bit til the meeting started. 
After the meeting Zac texted Fatima and told him she was ready...as she was walking over she sees Michelle hug Zac and kiss his cheek.  In the way home the ride was quite.  Zac didn't no why because he didn't no Fatima saw him and Michelle and besides ain't shit going on between them.  But Fatima doesn't no that! She only saw wat she saw!  She pulls up to zac house.  Zac opened the door and got out.  He thought Fatima was gonna come in but she quickly pulled off.  Zac was like WTF!!! He didn't wanna call her while she was driving so decided to give her time to get home.  After about 30 minutes he called.  Yo Fatima WTF is ur problem? No nigga who da fuck was that.hugging and kissing on u.  Zac tried to explain but Fatima wasn't tryna to hear shit he had to say!  FATIMA babe, this isn't us.  We don't act like this towards each other.  NOW imma need for u to chill with all this bullshit...i love you gorgeous, I'm for you and only you! Now stop all this shit and take yo ass a nap and come over wen u get up.  Fatima just hung up the phone..she started crying because she really thought it was something else.  She did end up falling asleep.  After about 2 hours she woke up, went to the bathroom to freshen up and call Zac.  Hello, papi I'm sorry, i just thought u saw something else..I DONT WANT NOBODY ALL ON YOU!  He said it's cool babe i understand..but imma need for u to understand I'm all yours and only yours...Fatima asked him if he was sure...Zac said girl if u don't bring yo fine ass over here so i can show yo ass this dick and mouth if for u and only u.  Seductively she says "on my way papi" ....Fatima made her way to Zac and y'all know WTF goes on when them 2 make up...👅💦🍆