Happy Birthday Papi!!

It's now May, and it's Zac's birthday month! Fatima is trying to plan something for his birthday! She knows he's deep into football season so he can't take a trip.  So she decided to get a hotel room downtown and decorate it.  She called Keyra and April to asked them if they would help her.  April said she couldn't because she was busy working on something that will help her get into med school.   Keyra said of course I'll help, i don't have any plans.  Fatima went to pick Keyra up.  They headed to a place that specialize in event decor.  Fatima wanted to decorate the room herself so she brought some things from them and then they headed to Walmart.  She found some stuff she wanted from walmart!  Last stop was the mall.  She didn't no wat to get him as a gift.  They walked around a bit until she decided what she wanted to get him.  She gets her bags and they head back to her room. 

It's been 2 weeks since she decided to do everything for Zac for his birthday!  While he was at practice she called Keyra.  Hey sweets u ready? Keyra said sure let's go! They headed downtown to the Marriot hotel.  She booked a top floor room.  Fatima and Keyra gathered the things from her truck and decorated the room.  She placed all the gifts in the gift bag.  After they finished the room they headed back to the dorms!  Fatima hadn't talk to Zac all day.  It was 4pm and he was finished with practice.  He calls her, hey gorgeously wyd? She said oh nuthin.  Zac thinks Fatima forgot about his birthday ..so he asked her wat they doing tonight? She said well i know it's ur birthday and i wanna take u out.  Zac got quite because thought she forgot.  Fatima said PAPI, i know it's your birthday, u thought i forgot huh? He just smiled and said yea i did.  She said babe no way I'll forget! So look be ready for 7pm I'll pick u up!
It's now 6pm and Fatima get ready..she takes her shower and does her makeup.  She wears her hair down in loose curls...she gets dressed and texted Zac to tell him she's on her way! He responded ok gorgeous...Fatima picks Zac up and they head to diner.  They eat at Morton's steakhouse.  And have a few drinks.  As they where leaving Zac noticed Fatima didn't make the turn to go towards campus.  Hey babe where are we headed?  She said hold tight papi i got this!! They make their way downtown and valet park at the marriot.  He looks at her and smiles..babe u didn't have to do all this..Fatima said i no indidnt but i always wanna show u how much i love you and how special u are to me!  They get in the elevator and take a picture before they head up to the room. 

Zac says dammmmmm

Zac says dammmmmm...MY baby is fine AF...and that's all mines!! Fatima smiles and says papi ur not so bad urself! 😍🥰😘...they get out the elevator and Fatima tells Zac to walk in first! As he walks in, he stops and his mouth drops..

they get out the elevator and Fatima tells Zac to walk in first! As he walks in, he stops and his mouth drops

He turns to face Fatima and she has the biggest smile on his face because he had the same smile on his...they walk into the room...he turns to face her, grabs her gently by the neck and push her against the wall.  He kisses her passionately.....Gorgeous, i love u so fuckin much! What did i do to deserve you? She said babe it's the same u give me i gotta give u...we are in this TOGETHER!! He kissed her again...they walk over to the bed and she told him to open his gifts...she brought him jewelry and clothes...he was the most excited wen he opened his jewelry..he couldn't believe his eyes..he said babe this is so thoughtful of u..how did u? When did u? She said babe i went a few weeks ago.  I know wi had to get u something special..and let u no how much u mean to me...

Zac took the necklace out the box and put it on the chain that was in another box

Zac took the necklace out the box and put it on the chain that was in another box...he then put it around his neck...grabbing her by her waist he hugs her tight and kisses her again.  Fatima walked over and placed her phone beside the bed and turned on her making love playlist.  As the music played she seductively undressed...leaving Zac standing there enjoying the view...after she undressed she walked back over to him and started kissing him, while kissing him she unbuckles his belt...she starts rubbing on his chest while sliding her hands down to take his pants and boxers off...he takes his sneakers off and lets the boxers and pants fall off.  She starts to kiss his neck and she raises his shirt...at this point they are both naked and just staring at each other!!! Fatima pulls him to the bed and sits him down. She straddles him and starts to kiss on his neck while whispering in his ear "happy birthday papi, i love u"...he grabs her face and tongues her down.  He lifts her up a lil so she could slide down his dick...........after a while of going at it Zac got up to shower, then Fatima did..she wasn't about to get in the shower wit him because she knows as well as him that they would of been fuckin again and she was tired!! 🤣...after their showers they lay down....zac is out snoring and shit!! Fatima snaps one last picture...

Well i guess u can say he had a great birthday NIGHT! 😻😜😋!!