Thanksgiving Break

It's the start of Thanksgiving break and Zac and Fatima are headed to New Orleans via grey hound! They make it to the station downtown.  Zac had his mom come pick him up and Fatima had her dad come get her! The walk out and Zac notice his mom.  He walks over to her to give her a hug, and introduces her to Fatima! They chat a bit and Fatima notice her dad pull up.  He parks and gets out. He pulls her in for a tight hug, kisses her on her cheek and says PRINCESS i missed u! She said same here daddy! He notice Zac standing there and says well who do we have here? Fatima introduced Zac to her dad as her boyfriend. Her daddy just smiled and shook zacs hand and said wats up I'm Alex.  Zac said nice to meet you. He gave Fatima a hug and told her to text him wen she makes it home! She said sure!

 He gave Fatima a hug and told her to text him wen she makes it home! She said sure!

FRONT OF FATIMAS HOUSE ...

Back of Fatima's house!

They pull up and she gets out! She didn't bring any bags because she had stuff at home!  She goes inside and her mom is waiting for her! She runs up to her mom and gives her a big! She grabs Fatima's face a place kisses all over! Fatima said mom STOP I'm not a baby! Her mom said ur MY BABY! my ONE AND ONLY! She just smiled and headed to her room! She texted Zac and told him she wanted to me up so he can meet her mom....Zac said sure why not! Fatima hung up and went took a shower! She dressed and asked her mom can she use her car to go make a run to walmart (lying) ...her mom said sure! She was took bucked up because her mom also had a g-wagon but hers was silver...

her mom said sure! She was took bucked up because her mom also had a g-wagon but hers was silver

Fatima's outfit for the day ....

She called Zac to get the address so she can put it in the GPS! About 30 minutes later she pulled up and he was sitting outside..

Zac's outfit for the day!

Zac got in the car and she gave him a kiss.  They decided to go take a ride on the lakefront.  Fatima pulled up and they got out to get closer to the water! She was standing in front him and he was hugging her from the back....it started to get windy so they wen back in the truck! Zac noticed Fatima getting in the back so he looked at her and locked his lips...they both got in the back.  She reached to the front to turn the radio on.. then Fatima straddled him and started kissing him...Zac was rubbing and squeezing her ass moaning and shit! Fatima took her hoodie off and Zac started rubbing breast, he pulled them out and started licking and sucking.  Fatima was moaning and sucking on Zac's neck.  Zac took one of his hands easing it inside her shorts, he starting kissing again and rubbing her clit! Zac says dam babe u some WET! Fatima kissing and moaning..she's rolling her hips and he plays wit her pussy!!! He sticks one finger inside and feels how tight she is....Fatima started lean her head back, she opened her legs wider and raised her feet to put them on the seat! She was tryna get a better position for Zac to continue!! She grabbed the 2 headrest to hold on, Zac then went back to sucking her breast while adding another finger..as he's going in and out wit both fingers his thumb is rubbing her clit! This is driving Fatima crazy!!!!! It's starting to feel good, really good! Fatima is quite, all u can heat is the sucking from Zac and the moaning from Fatima.. the radio is playing music but not to loud! As Fatima gets into a rhythm Zac feels her getting ready to cum...as her body starts to jerk Zac grabs her neck softly and tongues her down!! He feels her juices all over his finger...he picks up the pace making Fatima body jerk!! He takes his fingers and rubs all over her pussy, making sure her juices layer her clit!! He's still rubbing it ..this time slower wit less pressure! She leaned forward and her head collapsed onto his chest! He takes his fingers out and starts to lick them then kisses Fatima again!! Fatima was like Zac, babe WTF was that!! He smiled and said what u mean? It's just me rubbing, licking, and sucking all over my baby!  Fatima blushed! And got herself together! Then they headed back to Fatima's house...they pulled up and both got out the car.  When Fatima walked through he door her mother was sitting at the table!  She looked up and notices Zac! She asked well who is this fine young man! Fatima said mom this is my boyfriend Zac...she gave him a hug and they sat at the table and talked! About an hour later Fatima told her mom that her and Zac was showing in the backyard to sit around the pool...She said ok and again nice to meet you Zac! Fatima and Zac walked outside to the back and talked and laughed! It was time for Fatima to bring him back home before it got to late! So she told her mom she would be back she going to drop him back off at home! They left and Fatima came back home..she made it inside..her mom asked her about Zac and how long they been together and all kinds of "motherly" questions..fatima stopped her in her tracks and said mom i know!! I made an appointment already to see Dr. Green to get birth control! Her mom said good job baby, just making sure you are being safe! Love you and I'll talk to u tomorrow!