Playoff Season for the WNBA

Y'all meet Mila, she the upcoming superstar for the sky

Y'all meet Mila, she the upcoming superstar for the sky.  Fatima has worked so hard with her these last couple of weeks.  They are one of in away from the championship game.  If they win this game their final game would be against the Los Angeles SPARKS! It's the the best of seven...
The Sky ended up win by 3 points...it's now time to take it to the west coast!! The girls went into the locker room. Jumping up, excited because this is the first time they have made it to the finals. Fatima gather the ladies around. Good job ladies. I'm so proud of you guys. Y'all fought to the end and came out on top. This means so much to me and this organization. I know u guys as well are super excited! Y'all deserve this! It's only up from here. We made it this far! All the ladies gather in, on 3....SKY SKY SKY! Let's do this!! I'll see all you lovely ladies tomorrow so we can head to Los Angeles! They all depart and Zac is waiting for Fatima wit a dozen of white roses! Congratulations gorgeous!! He grabs her by her waist pulling her in and gives her a passionate kiss! Thanks papi!! He smacks her on her ass as they leave the stadium.
They pull up to Fatima's condo. She wanna pack because she wanna look extra fly for these finals!! No matter what she wears she ALWAYS eat! She never plays fair wen it comes to them outfits!! Looking good is definitely wat she does! While she packs Zac fixes her a hot bubble bath...she walks out the closet after packing and undressing and she walks to the bathroom.  She sees the bubble bath and kisses Zac.  Awwwhhh papi thank you! Ur welcome gorgeous now get in and relax!! He starts the jets on the tub, Fatima gets in..a few minutes later zac comes wit a glass of wine.   He starts to undress so he can get in as well.   She's at one end of the tub and he's at the other end.  He grabs her feet and starts to massage them.  Owweeeee babe that feels so good!! He said baby i no ur feet was hurting the way yo ass was sliding up and down that dam sideline...I'm surprised you have a voice all that dam hollering...i ain't gone lie tho gorgeous yo ass had the ladies ruling that court!! I saw i in ur zone! SEXY AS FUCK!! Had a nigga dick hard!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....seriously babe? U always gotta take it there! U always gotta be nasty!  Rubbing up her thighs "only for you gorgeous only for you"...as he leaned in so did she!  They starting kissing and Zac's hands started roaming Fatima body!! He stood up and got out the tub..he reached for her hand and lead her to the shower!  They washed each other off and headed to the living room in their robes. They sat on the sofa and Fatima laid in between zacs legs!!! He started rubbing her back up and down...gently massaging it...he moved to her head where he gently massaged her scalp with his fingers!!! Ohhhhhh papi that feels so good!! He started kissing her neck...nibbling on her earlobe. Before u knew it Fatima was knocked out!!!! Zac noticed so he picked her up and brought her to the bed. He laid her down and put the cover over her. They both got in bed and went to sleep. The next morning Fatima woke up to Zac's face deep between her legs....aaahhhhh shitttttt papiiiiii! Fatima moaned! Zac continued to handle his business and until his face and beard was soaked with Fatima's juices!! Dammmmm babe good morning to u too! Good morning gorgeous!! They. It's went tot he bathroom and did their morning routines...they headed to the airport...Fatima flew with the team and other coaches and zac fly solo with delta...after a few hours they made it to Los Angeles. The team headed to their hotel. But Fatima waited til zac scooped her up and went to his condo! Fatima scheduled a practice for 5pm...they still had 2 days before the first game of the season! They played 2 games in LA, 2 games in Chicago, then 1 in each city until one of the teams win the best of seven!!
It's now the day for the first game..Fatima gets ready and her and Zac head to the stadium..