Im not the BADDEST BITCH for nuthin!

Well Fatima........MY ASS! What is going on? ..Fatima spoke...Mr. Lewis begins to speak, we have come to a decision regarding your head coaching job. Fatima looks around the room at the others as they sit with there heads hanging down...SPEAK UP, stop beating around the bush. Be men enough to tell me what y'all wanna say...Well we decided to not take you back after your sabbatical leave is up.  And....before he could get anymore words out Fatima jumped to her feet.  Pissed!!! WTF u mean u decided to not take me back after my leave is up.  Y'all know coaching this team is my heart.  I worked hard wit these ladies to get them to championship level and y'all wanna fire me?? This new dam coach couldn't even get them past a playoff game.  I'm the best thing that has ever happened to this team..so i suggest y'all get y'all shit straight before i leave this office...I'm giving y'all exactly 1 hour to come to your mother fucking senses or else I'll be the owner of this team...she grabs her purse and walks over to Mr. Lewis, and says.."and you of all people are ok with this bullshit ass agreement?"....When you guys call me back in exactly 1 hour the news better be good matter of fact it better be PLATINUM!!! ONE MOTHER FUCKING HOUR, as she leaves the office. 
Fatima leaves the office and immediately facetime Zac.....hey gorgeous what's wrong? Why are ur eyes red? Fatima could t hold the tears in anymore...t-t-they trying to fire me papi! WTF, babe I'm on my way! Let me get to the airport and I'll be there as soon as i can.  Nooooooo papi u have work...u have a game tomorrow, I'll be fine...i gave them 1 hour to rethink their decision and i told them to make it platinum....Zac smiles and says THATS MY MF'n BABY! She smiles...he told her I'm glad i can stop those tears prettygirl.. YESSSSSS papi u did....well I'm about to check on Keyra and PAPA  and grab some lunch...I'll call you back once i leave out the meeting...kiss kiss, u sure i don't have to come out there because behind my baby i don't have no understanding!! I don't wanna hear shit wen it comes you gorgeous..Fatima smiles and says babe I'll be fine trust me...u know and they know I'm the BADDEST BITCH, I'm unfuckwithable!! I got this...kiss kiss!!! I love you papi, and i love you more gorgeous! They hang up!
Fatima calls Keyra and tells her wats going on...sweets WTF u mean they tryna fire u...that's some bullshit...do u need me and PAPA to make way? Cuz u know how I'm coming behind you...Fatima busted out laughing... noooooo Keyra i got this trust me.....where's my baby??  Hold on let me put him in the phone.....

where's my baby??  Hold on let me put him in the phone

Awwwwhhhh HEYYYYYG MY PAPA.....i miss him already!!! I can't wait to get home....she talks a lil more wit PAPA..ok sweets I'm about to go grab some lunch I'll call u back as soon as i leave this meeting...
Fatima leaves the meeting and heads to BOSWELLS...a Jamaican restaurant that's one block away...she goes and orders her food..she got some oxtails, Mac and Cheese, and cabbage..wit a coco bread.  She also had a Jamaican tea...she ate her food and noticed she had 15 minutes to make it back...she walks back and goes in the building.   Up the elevator to the conference room...she walks in without knocking...looking at her watch, ok boys, ur hour is up!! Before she took her seat she looks around...everyone is looking crazy per usual!! So Fatima takes her seat and begins...looking dead at Mr. Lewis ...TALK!!!! He looks at Fatima and takes a deep breathe.  Well Mrs. Taylor, we have ...let's leave the formals out..call me Coach Taylor!  He puts his head down...CONTINUE...he begins to talk..COACH TAYLOR, we have unanimously come to a decide to retract our previous statement...without throughly considering all the awesome work you've done...we aren't going to fire you! U will continue to be the HEAD COACH...and to throw in some well deserved bonuses we will increase ur salary by 300,000 starting next season...also we are gonna raise your percentage in the team from 10% to 40%...you will also stay a board member but you will now be VP....well dammmmmmm wen i said make it platinum i wasn't expecting this she says...anything else??? Mr. Lewis ends the meeting and everyone walks out!!! Fatima gets walks to the elevator shouting, THEY KNEW NOT TO FUCK WITH ME!! She calls and Uber...
Zac kept blowing up her phone, he was getting nervous because she wasn't answering!!! Fatima made it home and immediately ran to PAPA! He was on the sofa knocked out...