Senior Year!!

It is now time for everyone to prepare for their final year of college. Well at least some of them.  Fatima and Zac both have been working hard on their future careers...Fatima will declare for the WNBA draft and Zac will declare for the NFL draft.  They both knew it was bound to happen but had never had the conversation about it. Fatima calls Zac and ask him if she could come over to his room she wanted to talk to him about their future.  "Sure gorgeous, I'm here and I'm all ears".  Fatima left to go talk to Zac.  She walks in and kisses him, HEY PAPI! she takes a seat.  Gorgeous what is wrong? asked Zac.  She said nothing but clearly her facial expression told a different story.  Zac went over to Fatima, he leaned on the back of the headboard and pulled her in between his legs!! She lays her head on his chest.  Zac lifts her face towards him and asks her wat is it gorgeous? What has you so bummed out? Fatima closes her eyes and tells him, IM SCARED...her eyes open back up but Zac can see that they are filled wit water.  Babe what are u scared of?  Fatima answered, US NOT BEING US!  What do u mean babe, I'm here and you're here! She said i no papi BUT what's gonna happen wit is wen we enter the draft.  What happens if we get picked by teams that are on opposite sides of the world.  Miles and miles away!  Papi i don't wanna lose you, i don't wanna be without you! You are my FOREVER! Fatima is saying as the tears just rolling down her eyes.  Zac hugs her tight while wiping her tears, I'm never leaving you gorgeous.  It doesn't matter where I'm at!  U are my world! U are my everything..I'm never coming up off you!! We've been together for to long! You are my forever as well!  Fatima looks in his eyes, she says i hear you papi and i believe you but things change and shit happens!! Zac said you are right but only we can make choices that will keep us together.  No matter what happens in that draft we are going to find a way to be together.  Fatima is still upset because she knows what happens and she's definitely afraid.  Zac grabbed her again and told her don't worry about it now let's just keep on doing what we are doing...I love you gorgeous! I love you more papi.  They cuddled for the rest of the night..
The next morning Fatima went to go check on her girls...she got to her room and called April and Keyra over!  They both came over and was sitting discussing what's next for the both of them.  April said she got into the program to be a neonatal nurse.  Fatima was so happy for her! They all hugged.  Keyra told Fatima she decided to move to LA to start her real estate journey.  Although her degree was in business and finance.  Fatima told her that was great she's proud of her too.  Then they both looked at Fatima and asked her what she planned to do.  Fatima put her head down like she didn't wanna talk about it.  She told the girls she was declaring for the WNBA draft.  Keyra asked her why did she look so upset. Fatima said don't get me wrong i love basketball i really do.  I'm really good, i know i will be picked in the first round.  But what's gonna happen with me and Zac?  Y'all do know he's declaring for the NFL draft too.  Keyra said of course he is.  He's awesome! April said well where is that gonna leave you guys if he gets picked to a team opposite of you!! Like on 2 different sides of the US! Fatima looked sad and said that's what I'm thinking. Could we withstand a long distance relationship? Y'all know i can't be without him, i need to be under him at all times!  That's my forever! April said trust me i know! Keyra was like, yes bitch cuz these thirsty ass hoes gone be all up on your man!  They gone try their hardest to get him.  Fatima eyes just starts to water.  She said well at least if any of us decide to let the professional sports world go then we both would have a career to fall back on.  Fatima said because i planned on furthering my education.  I'm not sure yet what it will be but i also know Zac wanna further his in case shit goes wrong on that fuckin field...both girls said well we feel u TIMA, we understand to a point.  But if basketball is your heart and you enjoy it, don't let no nigga get in between what u love and worked hard for.  The girls chatted a lil more until they left and Fatima just laid across the bed and fell asleep...
Fatima woke up around 9pm, she took a shower and called Zac.  He babe I've been calling you.  I'm boutta come over ok..she said ok fine papi! Not really wanting to be bothered with him but it's not him she's mad at, it's the fact of the matter she can't stomach the thought of losing him! Zac came over.  Fatima was laying on the bed and he took his shoes and clothes off..he got under the covers.  Fatima straddled Zac and laid her head on his chest.l, as he played wit her hair and gently rubbed her scalp.  Before u knew it she was back sleep again. 
The next morning they both woke up and got ready for class.  It was a bit awkward.  Zac knew this wasn't gonna get better no time soon.  He knew Fatima was in her feelings and she was in them bad.  He needed to reassure her that this love was a sure thing.  He put a plan in motion.