OH WOW!!!

As kimmie was rubbing all over Zac, he grabbed her hands. He told her to stop and that she had to leave. He kept trying to kiss him saying come on Zac u bony want it...he said i do i really do but i want it from Fatima! She have my heart right now. Wat we had is over! I'm sorry kimmie but u gotta go!! She wasn't tryna hear that! So Zac grabbed her face and yelled in her face. He said look i don't want to be disrespectful because i once love u. But if u don't get the fuck out of my room my girl is gone fuck u up! I'm telling u for ur own good to goooooooo. She put her clothes back on and said fine. I'll go, but tell ur bitch it ain't over! Imma get u back. By any means necessary. Zac grabbed her arm as she left and said look see that bitch word, u gotta chill. Cuz my girl ain't boutta be too many bitches before she lay ur ass out! She jerked her arm away and said wat the fuck ever nigga. U gone be mines again. Zac slammed the door. He couldn't believe what just happened. He feels so bad because he feels like he fucked over fatimas trust. He couldn't sleep, he could get right. So he texted her instead of calling her! Good night gorgeous, just wanted to tell u that i love u more than anything in this world. Call me wen u get up in the morning!
The next morning Fatima got up to get ready for camp! She took a shower and did her morning routine.

As she was getting ready to get in the bus heading to the gym she called Zac

As she was getting ready to get in the bus heading to the gym she called Zac. Good morning Sexyface, how are u! He said I'm fine, and good morning to u to gorgeous. They chatted but before they hung up Zac told her he needed to talk to her about what happened last night so call him as soon as she gets back! Fatima was like WTF does that mean? Like u think u can tell me something like that and end this phone convo. He said no gorgeous i just thought u made it to camp! She was like i did but u not about to just end our convo like that! He said babe look it's all good there's nothing major to talk about! She said fine I'll talk to u after practice! Fatima just brushed it off and headed inside camp! Zac got up to get ready for his practice! About an hour later he leaves his dorm. He goes to the cafeteria to get breakfast and low and behold Kimmie's ass is in there. He walked past her. He feels like they can't be friends because he knows Fatima gone beat her ass once she gets back! And he was partially responsible. Kimmie yelled well good morning Zackary! Zac still ignored her. She walked closer and said good morning again. Zac said look i told u to keep ur distance. U gotta chill on all that! Please just let it go! I've moved on and so should you! She said yea right we gone see! Zac just walked off! He ate his breakfast then headed to the football field!
Later that day wen Fatima finished she called Zac but he was still in practice. She went to the AIRBNB took a shower and changed. She finished just in time to answer the call from Zac. Hey beautiful, wat u doing? I miss u gorgeous! She said i miss u more papi! Now wats up? Wat u wanna tell me? He started by telling her wat happened wit kimmie. He told her everything! Fatima was silent on the phone. She didn't say anything. Her feelings were hurt! She was teary eyed. Because she felt like Zac betrayed her. Zac kept saying hello hello hello gorgeous are u there? She said uuhhmmm! He can tell she was hurt. He said babe i promise u i didn't do nuthin , i didn't even kiss her back, i ran her out of my room. Fatima said exactly!! YOUR FUCKING ROOM!! Why the fuck was she even there in the first place! Why the fuck she was that comfortable to get undressed and rub all over you Zac huh??? Answer that fucking question! How could u Zac? Zac didn't no wat to say. He was speechless because he knew she was right to feel the way she felt! Babyyy, gorgeous I'm sorry!! I swear i am! I love you!! Fatima still red hot steaming. U no wat Zackary I'll talk to u later! Oh so I'm Zackary now!! Wat happened to papi?? Fatima told Zac she was done with the conversation and she hung up! Fatima didn't no how to feel..she was mad, hurt, and angry! All could think was IMMA FUCK THAT BITCH UP ONSITE AS SOON AS I GET BACK!! And zac ass ain't getting away wit playing wit me either!
Zac didn't no how to feel. Wen TIMA hung up on him he felt he deserved everything she said! He knew he fucked up! But he wanted to be honest wit her and not hold anything from her no matter how it would make her feel! That nigga knew he loved Fatima and he wasn't letting up off her PERIODT!! Neither one of them could fall sleep! Both thinking about wat is gonna happen wen Fatima gets back to campus.....