Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties!

Because Zac is only having a one day event iMma start with his first.  Zac and Fatima both made it to New Orleans on that Friday morning .....Zac headed to his parents house and Fatima went to her parents house....Fatima packed for the weekend..she packed everything she could think of.  Once she was finished she called Zac to come bring her to the airport.  Within 20 minutes he arrived to Fatima's parents house...no one was home, her dad was at work and her mom was running around getting things situated for the wedding..she made the wedding planning a priority for her princess.  Zac lets himself in.  He goes upstairs and see Fatima just getting out the shower...with no words spoken he walks up to her and grabs her...zacccccc stop i gotta get dressed so we can leave.  Nahhhhh i gotta give i something to remember me by before u get in Miami and lose ya dam mind...papi i wont, i love u! U are it for me...no other nigga gone get this!!! She says smiling!!! Okkk bet!!! He walks her to the wall and picks her up.  He puts her legs around his shoulders...he is face to face with her pretty puss!  With no hesitation he begins to lick her folds and suck on her clit!! She grabs his head because she feels she's losing her balance!!! Zac then sticks a finger in her puss while sucking on her clit!! He has her spread like an eagle on that wall...Zac feels her walls tightening up...shiiitttt fukkkkkkk papppiiiiiii!!!! Before u know she done soaked zacs face wit her juices!! Papi shit! Wtf!! He then slowly slides her down...as she try to stand her legs are shaky...zac see wat u did!  All he did was laugh!! He kissed her and said i love you gorgeous! She went back to the bathroom and washed up and got dressed.  They headed to the airport.  Zac got out and opened the door and got her luggage out the trunk.  They hug and kissed and TIMA headed to the delta terminal...Keyra and April was there waiting for her.  Along wit her cousin Kesha and a few other cousins.  Okkkkk bitchesssss y'all ready!!! They all laughed and headed to check in!!
Back at zacs parents house he calls up the fellows.  Desmond told him he would be pulling up from the airport in like 15 minutes...and for Zac to meet him at the Sheraton Hotel on Canal St.  The rest of the boys was like ok cool...lets do this!   After about an hour all the fellows meet up to discuss tonight events...they would meet at the treehouse, afterwards it's club spades...all agreed...

The guys make it to the treehouse, it's nice! Not to pack

The guys make it to the treehouse, it's nice! Not to pack. DJ POLO on them beats...they guys order them some rounds of drinks!! They drinking, dipping, and vibing....they girls come out wit a banner saying "congrats Zac". After a few the guys make way to Club Spades. That's one of NOLA's strip clubs. They walk in and get a section. Desmond was already prepared he had 10,000 in 1's and 5's .....they order drinks...Zac was throwing them henny shots back like they was water....a few girls came to their section..they guys was enjoying themselves....One of the girls "keedy" was a short, brown skinned, beautiful and fine AF!! She started dancing on Zac. Shaking her ass on him...the fellas throwing money...she started putting her breast in his face...she tried straddling him but he stopped her...she leaned over and whispered in his ear, "private room"? Zac was like nahhhhh I'm good here...keedy didn't get upset she respected it! But that didn't stop her from throwing that ass back.....Zac was tipsy but not drunk...he was enjoying it..smacking keedy on her ass and rubbing her ass...after a while the guys left out the section and went to the stage...3 girls grabbed Zac and brought him on stage!! They put him in the chair. 2 girls tried smothering him with their breast...the other girl was feeling all over Zac!! Putting her face in between his legs by his dick. Zac jumped wen he felt the girl try to unzip his pants!! He walked off stage and told the boys let's go...Desmond bruhhhh these hoes really be tryna suck dick on stage??? Desmond started laughing. Zac said the shit ain't funny man..Fatima would fuckin kill me and her....all the guys said in unison "OH TRUST ME WE KNOW"....they leave the club and go to Harrahs casino...they chill for a bit then last stop is Treme Hideaway. It's going down in there! That MF'er was packed!!! The beat rolling...Zac standing in the corner sipping on a drink and just vibing...a lil fine thick ass red bone kept looking at him...she stared the whole night until she walked up to him...hey handsome SUP? Nuthin much coolin! He said! That's what's up! U married? Got a ole lady? Lil dip? Lil boo? Lil yea wit the yea?? Zac just laughed...nahhh baby i got a fiancé! Well where she at? Ion see her round here! She let yo fine ass come out knowing who da fuck u is? Like nigga you a whole NFL quarterback in this bitch. Any bitch would try to snatch yo ass up! Well i just be out the way chillin wit my baby. You sure you don't wanna get outta here? Zac just laughed at her. He couldn't believe like ole girl was really shooting her shoot and not tryna miss...don't get me wrong she was fine AF and very pretty. You can tell she was older tho...she just had that mature vibe to her! She wasn't wit the games! She slipped her number in his pocket and whispered in his ear "wen u ready for a real women holla at me". Soon as she turned around zac took that number and throw that shit in the floor...zac thinking these females got me all the way fucked up...i love my baby ain't shit else around here for me!!! TIMA is it for me that's my forever! He tapped Desmond and they left...he called Fatima's phone and she didn't answer...he tried to FaceTime her but she didn't answer again...so he texted her....