NFL SEASON OPENER!

In the words of Ariana Grande....HE GIVING ME THAT GOOD SHIT.......

A few weeks went by and the NFL season opener is in LA. Zac and Fatima just waking up!! They both head to shower and do their morning routines...Fatima gets out the shower first and is brushing her teeth. She has a towel wrapped around her. Zac gets out the shower to dry off and puts his robe on...he walks up behind Fatima and puts his arms around her waist...kissing her neck.  Ummmm good morning papi! I feel somebody's really happy to see me this morning...😉...of course WE are always happy to see this gorgeous face of yours...and this sexy ass body! 🤤...he starts to rub her thighs and rolls on her ass...ok papi u have to get going and i gotta get me and Fendi ready!  Ok okkkkk, let me handle my business first then...NOOOOO papi, ur gonna be tired and i need you energized!! U make me energized....licking, sucking, and kissing on your body gives me energy!  Papi really?? She asked...yesss gorgeous really he responded.  Well in that case let's go!! Fatima dropped her towel and jumps on Zac wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck...she begins to kiss him passionately he grabs her ass and lifts her to his favorite position, wrapping her legs around his shoulders.  Fatima grabs his head for balance as she smiles because she knows wats about to go down.  As Zac starts to lick her sweetness he moves her closer to the doorway of the bathroom.   She grabs the upper part of the door way like the door frame to hold on as she begins to ride his face...throwing her head back she moans...shitttttt pappiiii fuuuuuuk! He spreads her legs taking one hand and sticking his finger in her puss while he licks and sucks on her clit....the other arm is holding Fatima up so she won't fall because he feels her near her release....give it to me gorgeous, let it out!! Babeeeeeee, I'm cummmmmmm..and wit that she released all over his face...he keep going..still licking and sucking..her legs are shaking she feels like she's about to fall!! He grabs her arms and slides her down...she thought he was finished but it's Zac of course he had more to come...he flips her upside down...wit her legs still on his shoulder and her arms wrapped around his legs....she's face to face wit his manhood....she turns and looks up at him wit a smirk...."oh this the type of time you on this morning"?  Before he could answer he stuck his tongue in her sweetness...as deep as he could go...shiiiittttt papiiiii!! Holding on she couldn't move her hands so she took his dick in her mouth using just her mouth...Fatima could barely concentrate because Zac was on some other type shit...he took his fingers and licked them putting them in her sweetness, taking them in and out!! Rubbing her clit with them while he licks her ass!  He moved his mouth back to her sweetness as he takes a finger and slowly sticks it in her ass...going slowly in and out and he licks and sucks on her sweetness....at this point Fatima is gone...zac backs up to the wall and Fatima let's her arms go...she has her arms on the floor doing dam near a head stand wit his dick in her mouth.  He found balance once he leaned on the wall, she took one hand and started gently rubbing his balls as she sucked, licked, and slurped on his dick.  Fatima don't no WTF going on but papiiii going in and so was she!! After a few minutes she felt zac about to release!! She relaxed her throat so she can swallow all his nut!! 😋...shiiiitttttt gorgeous I'm about toooooooooooo...and wit that he released all down her throat!  Both of them knees got weak and they fell to the floor! 🤣...catching their breathe they got up to shower...
Zac left fatima int he bathroom after he finished showering..he washed his face and brushed his teeth...he lotion his body and got dress...he went to the room to get Fendi so he can bring her out to use the bathroom. As he was walking out he ran into kimmie.  Zac didn't want no bullshit so he said good morning...good morning to you to, your up early i see.  Yea season opener today...ohhh yea she said, ...the elevator opened and they both got in.  She tried to get close to Zac but Fendi wasn't having that shit.  She barked everytime kimmie came close.  Sooooo ummm about that game, what time is it for? I may come to support you.  Now kimmie, look her i know you don't want my WIFE to beat your ass so i suggest u let that go...Awwwhh Zac I'm not worried about her, WTF she gone do? We aren't in college anymore, we are grown (walking up closer to him) Fendi barks again...OMG she's too cute to be so mean , she must get it from her maw! She says as she giggles!! Zac started laughing and said that's mot all she gets from her momma...she also don't like no stranger all up on me either so i suggest u back da fuck up and chill out...kimmie rolls her eyes and says anyways I'll see you at the game sexy..and walks out the elevator...Zac just shakes his head because he's definitely gonna tell Fatima and she's definitely gonna handle that.  Zac lets Fendi use the bathroom then heads back upstairs...Fatima is dressed all she had to do is get Fendi together!  Gorgeous, i telling you now because i don't want no shit to start...as i was walking towards the elevator kimmie ass got on wit me...everytime she would try and get close Fendi would bark...Fatima laughs and says "that's my girl" keep them hoes aways from daddy!  I told her i was gonna tell you because I'm not tryna be in no shit...Fatima just smiles and kisses him...she says it's ok papi i got it...I'll handle it.  Zac grabs her waist and kisses her...he grabs his bag and keys and heads to the stadium...
Fatima doesn't no which condo is Kimmie's but she knows sooner or later she's gonna run into her. 

One thing about Fatima she gonna always give BAD BITCH vibes

One thing about Fatima she gonna always give BAD BITCH vibes... and her Fendi won't be to far behind...

 and her Fendi won't be to far behind

They make their way to the stadium...of course Fatima and Fendi are in the suites but she comes down before each game to give Zac their secret handshake and a kiss...as she makes her way down she spots kimmie...Fatima takes a deep breathe and continues down the stairs...Zac knows wen to look and walk over to see her.  Because he knows she would be there....hey papi, hey gorgeous with a big ass smile on his face.  They kiss...do their secret handshake and kiss again...Fatima being XTRA because she knows kimmie is watching...she smiles, tells him have a good game.  They say their i love yous and Fendi also licks the side of his face!! Zac don't care! He live that lil dog too.  As she walks back up the stairs to the suite her and kimmie lock eyes...she smiles and waves.....Fatima turned head and said to herself, "i got this hoe once this game is over".......