I NEED YOU BABY!

A few days pass and Zac saw Kimmie as he was getting in his car...kimmie walks up to Zac and he puts his head down and shakes it...look Zac I'm sorry, i just thought we had something special and maybe we could have rekindled it..that's all i was tryna do...she said!  Well, i told you back then that Fatima was the one for me and i meant that shit! I stand 10 toes down for woman, MY WOMAN! So wen she told you to chill, then that's WTF u should have done! Ur to beautiful to be walking around her looking like Robin da raccoon! Bruhhhh for real for real! I'm just saying Zac told her.   You're right.  And I'm so sorry, i wish we can be at least cordial wit each other i won't cross the line ever again.  Fatima done beat my ass 2 times i ain't boutta let her doing it a 3rd time..probably be 3 strikes and my ass would be outta here!  Zac started laughing.  Kimmie walked away and Zac got in his car...

*3 MONTHS LATER*

Everything was going smoothly, Zac and his team were doing pretty well.  Fatima had to leave for Chicago.  She wasn't worried about leaving because she handled her business wit kimmie!  Fatima is packing so Zac can drop her and Fendi off at the airport...they make it to the airport. Zac gets out to open Fatima's door and get her bags!  She gives him a hug and a kiss.  I'll see you soon papi!  He smacks her ass and rubs Fendi on the head. 
A few hours later Fatima makes to Chicago.  She Uber to her condo.  She goes upstairs to drop her bags off and goes back down to let Fendi out.  She sits on the bench while Fendi does her thing.  A tall dark chocolate fine ass nigga approaches her.  Excuse me beautiful is that ur dog?  Yes it is why? (Fatima looking at this nigga like Fuckkkkkkkk 🤤🤤🤤🤤👅💦).  She quickly snaps out of it as he starts to smile.  He looks at her and says Omggggg you're the head coach for the SKY.  Yes that would be me she says.  Fatima smiles and she pushes the hair out her face wit her left hand hoping he sees the ring and GTF...oh I'm sorry i didn't know u were married.  I hope I'm not over stepping but i have to say you are the most beautiful woman ive ever seen..Fatima starts to laugh and say now that was corny! Dude started laughing...well nice meeting you Fatima said as she picked Fendi up and headed back to her apartment.  Once Fatima made it to the elevator she let out a huge breath.  Thinking 💭 this nigga better go head, i don't play behind my papi and i would never play with him! Dude is fine but he's definitely not my papi!! AT ALL!! She makes it up to her condo and facetimes Zac..
heyyyyyyyy papi! I miss you so much! I can't wait til u get here...i know u only have 2 days to break before the playoffs start...yesss gorgeous i do...but I'm coming straight to u! I'll see you in the morning!! Ok papi i love you! 😘 they hang up!
The next morning Fatima gets up to do her morning routine and gets dressed to go pick Zac up from the airport...she gets fendi ready to let her use it outside...

she gets fendi ready to let her use it outside

They get in to the elevator and the guy from yesterday gets in as well

They get in to the elevator and the guy from yesterday gets in as well...they exchange good mornings and he walks over towards Fatima standing in front her...dammm u smell good AF...as he licks his lips...she pushes him away and tells him he's to Fukin close to her. Back da fuck up! He continues to get closer to her and she knees him in his nuts...i told u nigga to get the fuck back off of me..i dont know who da fuck u think i am but I'm definitely not the one..and best believe wen i pick my husband up i will tell what the fuck u just did...dude standing slumped over holding his nuts saying dammmm beautiful I'm sorry...shit u ain't have to do me that. The elevator door opens and Fatima gets out...she's emotional wit tears in her eyes...SHIT!! WTF just happened to me...i can't believe this mother fucker just tried some bullshit like that...i can't wait to tell Zac...
30 minutes later she pulls up to get Zac ...she gets out to hug him...he notices her eyes are red...and it looks as if she's been crying...lifting her from the embrace he grabs her face and looks her in her eyes, gorgeous what's wrong baby I'm here. Tell me what's wrong!! Fatima told him and Zac is steaming. He's boiling hot, like this MF'er got me fucked up!! Come on baby take me to this nigga...they make it to Fatima's condo and they couldn't find him...Fatima went to the leasing office and spoke wit the manager who was giving her the run around...Fatima slammed her hands on the desk and said "you must not k ow who the fuck i am"....call the fuckin owner NOW!! Fatima spoke wit the owner and they pulled the security
footage...the owner said the dude was actually her son. Zac said well ma'am ya son boutta get da fuck beat out of him...as soon as i see him...
A few days pass by and the owner called Zac and Fatima down to the office, her son was in there and they had a meeting...the son told Fatima how extremely sorry he was and that it won't happen again...Fatima accepted his apology and left...they made it up to her condo and Zac was looking at her funny. Like babe why did u just leave? Did you know him? Did he try to talk to you before? Did u entertain this nigga? Papi NO!!! I've seen him around and we talked but never did i give him the impression that i was interested in him...PAPI I WOULD NEVER BETRAY YOU! NEVERRRRR!!! I would never disrespect you in no way! THATS NOT WHAT WE DO! We don't do that to each other!! Tears forming she walks over to Zac and hugs him. Papi i love you...you know that! He grabs her face wit both hands and kiss her passionately. Zac knows Fatima would t so no shot like that. He k owe Fatima is human and maybe she found the nigga attractive but she wouldn't act on it..he knows that!! She jumps on him and wraps her legs around his waist...and her arms around his neck. She starts to kiss his neck and lick his ear! Papiiiii i love you i swear...I'm glad u didn't hurt him because i can't afford to be away from u! He smacks her ass and walks her to the bedroom...he lays her down and begins to devour her pussy and fuck her senseless! Fatima then did her thing and put Zac to sleep!

QUESTION??????
Y'all ready for a BABY???