And it continues....

The next morning Fatima got up and packed her bag, she was ready to go! She didn't even wake Zac up! She just stared at him until he woke himself up! Zac got and walked over to Fatima.  She was sitting at the table just staring at him.  He motioned for her to get up.  He pulled her in for a tight hug, kissing her on her forehead!  He said good morning gorgeous.  I know there's a lot for my to explain and i promise u i will.  I would never hold secrets or do anything behind your back.  I just needed time to process what happened.  I love you Fatima with all of my heart, u are my world, my heartbeat, my soulmate, i love u more than you can ever know! She had tears in her eyes because she believed Zac and wat he was saying BUT she still has this lingering problem that kimmie will be an issue.  Although kimmie won't be attending til summer.  Zac has to stay at campus for the summer football training...but Fatima doesn't because she has to go to Florida for a basketball camp for 4 weeks.  

The drive back to campus is still silent.  Zac knew he had to do something to make up for wat happened at the dinner.  He looks over and sees Fatima staring out the window...he puts his hands on her thigh and starts rubbing it..he pulls over to where the park was...he parked on the side that had the lake...He got out and went to Fatima's side and opened the door. He reached for her hand so she can get out.  Zac wat are u doing Fatima asked.  He said come here babe.  He told told her to jump up! She jumped in his arms putting her legs around his waist, arms around his neck, and burying her face in his neck!  He walked over to the lake and sat on the bench.  He pulled her face up to his where they are now staring each other in the eyes..he said Fatima look at me gorgeous, look me in my eyes and tell me that u believe me.  Tell me that u believe i love you and would never do anything to hurt u.  What me and kimmie had is over! U are my world and u are the one that holds the key to my heart! Just tell me baby that u believe me!  Pleaseeeee tell me! Fatima looked him in his eyes and told him that she believed him! She said she's scared because she knows that no one can compete wit a first love.  Zac told her that there's no competition wen it comes to her! U are who i want and who i wanna be with!  Fatima smiles and grabs his face.  She kiss him, then Zac depends the kiss.  She can feel his dick gettin hard because she's still straddling him.  He starts to rub her ass.. she breaks the kiss and tell him let's go get in the truck!  She walks to the truck and gets in the back! Zac hopes in the back as well!  She pulls him towards her and starts to tongue him down!  Zac is on top of her, rubbing her breast!  He pulls her shirt up and takes her breast out of her bra.  He starts to suck on her breast! Moving his hands between her legs! He starts to pull down her pants.  He starts rubbing on her wetness, dammmmm TIMA that pussy stay wet for papi! She just giggles!!! He's rubbing her clit then he inserts a finger.   He's moving his finger in and out while rubbing her clit wit his thumb!  Ohhhhhhh papiii immmmm immmm bouta ccccccummmm! He said gorgeous not now, hold it for me!! He pushes off her.. she gets up to where she is straddling him but reversed.  Zac pulls his dick out and Fatima slowly goes down inch by inch.  Soon as she gets situated she starts to ride that dick.  As she's riding he's rubbing her clit with one hand and fondling her breast with the other.  Shitttttt papiiiii...this feels so good.  They go at it awhile then they both come at the same time.  They get dress and head back to campus!  They pull into her dorm and they both get out.  As they walk through the doors they see kimmie coming from the dorm directors room.  Zac and Fatima just keep walking until kimmie grabs Zacs arm.  Fatima turned with the quickness.  Excuse me, wat the fuck are u doing? Kimmie looks at Zac and Zac says kimmie look let me tell u something.  This woman right here is my girlfriend, she's my world, my heart, the love of my life.  What me and u had is over!  Kimmie grabbed Zac and said u tripping, she could never replace me! Fatima looked at her and said "ohhh but bitch I DID"!  And if u watch me work u can learn a thing or 2.  With that being said she grabbed Zac's face and kissed him! Kimmie just stomped away! Zac smacked Fatima's ass and they went to her room!  Fatima saying to herself YEAAAA BITCH HESSS MINE, u may have had him once but i got him all the time! Don't play wit no me! Cuz i don't even play wit me!! PERIODT!!