LA/parade

The next morning Fatima, Fendi, and Zac headed tot he airport to go to LA for the parade...after a few hours they made it safely to LA...they went to the penthouse to get dressed for the Super Bowl Parade....they headed to the stadium where the parade would start. Fatima and Fendi got on the float along wit Zac...

  Fatima and Fendi got on the float along wit Zac

After the parade Zac and Fatima decided to go back to the condo

After the parade Zac and Fatima decided to go back to the condo. They wanted to feed Fendi and let her out...Fatima decided she wanted to take Zac on a date...so she made arrangements to have everything set up...she set up a driver to pick them up at 7:30pm. She made reservations at MCXII in north Hollywood...while Zac brought Fendi out, Fatima did her hair, took a shower, then did her makeup!! Wen Zac got back he took his shower. They both got dressed. The driver called Fatima and told her he was downstairs...

  The driver called Fatima and told her he was downstairs

They made it to the restaurant. Zac got out and opened the door for Fatima...he kissed her cheek and they walked inside the restaurant...Fatima had a nice lil setup in the back in the corner. The restaurant was really upscale...the lighting was dim and they pretty much had the back to themselves...the waiter came to take their drink orders...Fatima ordered a glass of wine and Zac order a dusse straight. They looked at the menu for appetizers...they ordered crabmeat stuffed mushrooms tossed in a white wine cream sauce. For their entrees, Zac ordered a filet Mignon wit parsley potatoes and garlic broccolini. Fatima ordered a lobster with garlic and truffle butter asparagus....Zac asked Fatima if she wanted dessert. They decide to share a hazelnut mousse cream filled chocolate sundae...Fatima being the naughty girl that she is...she scooted closer to Zac once the dessert came...she took her spoon and lift some of the mousse and put it on zacs lips...she leaned over and licked it off seductively. While tongue kissing him...and rubbing his dick through his pants...gorgeous chill before u make me bend yo Ass over these people table!! Zac said...but Fatima wasn't listening, she kept rubbing his dick until she felt it harden...kissing and licking his neck. While whispering in his ear...papi I'm so proud of you babe...ur did so good this season. I'm beyond grateful for you and the love u continue to give me...she bites his ear and then he grabs her neck, gorgeous I'm serious chill out!! Then he kiss her passionately. Fatima pays for their food and they head out. Zac does have a problem with Fatima paying because she used his credit card anyways! 🤣. The driver takes them to this bar on the strip called XOXO...they go in and sit at the bar! They are just chilling and enjoying each other me company!!! They start of wit drinks...Fatima gets a shot of tequila. And Zac gets a shot of dusse..he don't mix his liquor...he drink brown and Fatima drink white...so she takes sugar instead of salt and sprinkles it on Zac hand right between his thumb and fore finger....she takes her shot in her hand along wit a slice of lime...she seductively licks the sugar using her tongue 👅, takes the shot them sucks the lime...Zac looks at her, thinking yup she boutta get fucked up and imma have my way tonight! Imma make that princess!!! He takes his shot of dusse next!! They just chilling and taking shots...at this point they both are tipsy! Fatima a lil more than Zac...he picks her up bridal style and brings her to the truck where the driver was waiting.. they headed home. I'm the elevator Fatima jumps on Zac and starts kissing him...he's squeezing her ass as they kiss...they made it to the floor and Zac opened the door...as soon as Fatima made it inside she pulled her dress over her head leaving her wit nuthin on but her heels...she walked tot he bed and motioned for Zac to come take her heels off...he's walking over licking his lips as he gets closer..he rubs down her legs to take her heels off...once the last heel is off he pushes her back and spreads her legs...he dives straight in...before he could get into it Fatima jumps up and runs tot he bathroom...she throws up as soon as she hits the toilet...Zac goes in and see what is going on...she's literally hugging the toilet as she tries to catch her breathe. He looks for a silk ponytail scrunchie. He puts her hair in a ponytail and get a towel to run some cold water on it...he places the towel on her neck as she continues to throw up. After awhile she gets up and brush her teeth...she takes a shower and let the water run on her body for a few minutes...wen she got out she put on her robe and went straight to the bed to go to sleep...Zac is looking at her like i no this MF'er didn't just leave me hanging wit my dick all hard. He smiled and went took a cold shower. The next morning Zac woke up to Fatima giving him head because she knew she owed him a lil something from last night!!!
They both went right back to sleep...Fatima got up to let Fendi out while Zac handled some business on his laptop...he was graduating wit his masters degree. (Remember they both was still taking online classes)....once Fatima got back she fixed them some breakfast and she got on her laptop. Papi i have to head to Chicago in 2 weeks to start the season...I'm super excited ...I'm super excited too...he says...one thing about Fatima and Zac they gone support each other no matter what...after Zac handled his business he asked Fatima how she was coming along wit her classes online? She told him she had 2 more classes and she would be finished by the end of the year. Fatima knew Zac was graduating before her because she did a dual major for her masters so it took a lil longer.